Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man (773 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Legendguy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
So I had a dream last night seeing the girl I just started relationship with left me for another man. This relationship is barely two month old.
Should this be a source of concern to be before investing my time and resources, because I'm anticipating it lead to marriage in no distant future
Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Dannyyoung26(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
You are thinking about her too much…. Na why.

3 Likes

Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by yarimo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Op your dreams is not false, just get ready for heart break very soon. It MUST happen

1 Like

Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Legendguy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dannyyoung26:
You are thinking about her too much…. Na why.

Nope, we just started relationship and it hasn't started entering my head to the extent that I can't sleep.
I don't think that's why
Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by LogicBomb8: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Brace up man and go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Christiansimon: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Last Last Everybody Must Must Must Chop Breakfast grin
Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Omaefe(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Guy go make money ooooo. if yu are broke forget grammar she go waka leeyu.
Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by BritishAirways: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
you should be happy abou thtis dream

1 Like

Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Legendguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
It has happened
My girlfriend suddenly develop some attitude towards me and the relationship has ended.
Thank God for the dream, I didn't put all my heart into the relationship.
I prepared for the worst
It has happened but I have moved on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Sniper101(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Dude
ONLY brokeness and too much SIMPing would make a guy be having such imaginations or dreams about a girlfriend.

If you're well to do?
Most girlfriends wouldn't leave you.

If you're broke?
That's when you'll be bothered, imagining and dreaming of your girlfriend leaving your broke ass.

My advice?
Learn to think less of that girl.
And find something MORE productive to be doing with yourself and with your time.

Cheers, bro!

1 Like

Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Legendguy(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Sniper101:
Dude
ONLY brokeness and too much SIMPing would make a guy be having such imaginations or dreams about a girlfriend.

If you're well to do?
Most girlfriends wouldn't leave you.

If you're broke?
That's when you'll be bothered, imagining and dreaming of your girlfriend leaving your broke ass.

My advice?
Learn to think less of that girl.
And find something MORE productive to be doing with yourself and with your time.

Cheers, bro!

Thank you bro.
I appreciate
I don't joke with helpful criticism
Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by rhythyson: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2023
If you don't want her to go away with another man just undream the dream jare grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dream That My Girlfriend Left Me For Another Man by Dickson178(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Too much of garri without sugar isn't good!

(1) (Reply)

Fcck Igbos / Do Guys Sti Maintain Their Fiancees/girlfriends After Seeing Them On Hookup Site / Silly Lies Of Our Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.