Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Silly Lies Of Our Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Lies Of Our Past (788 Views)

Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Lies Of Our Past by Ourtruth247: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
The content of this thread is just going to be like the title implies. I will simply be showing silly lies that have been fed to us as facts.

These lies are silly because they make no sense, but yet we all believe them.

If you don't find these lies package as facts to be silly, then please I will like to see your wise explanation.

This thread is still a branch of my main theory that the history we are taught in school is a lie and there was a global VERY ADVANCED HUMAN civilization in the not too distant past, but their history has been carefully erased from the history books.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by Ourtruth247: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
The palace of Versailles

I will start off with the Palace of Versailles. We are told that it was commissioned as a place of residence by King Louise XVI in 1789.

The palace has a total of 2300 rooms. Let that sink in. 2300 rooms. But yet, no toilets or bath places

The official historical narrative is that the occupants of this building peed and defecated in the corridors. Again take a pause and let this sink in. This is nothing but an insult to these great and advanced people. Not only do you steal their land and buildings, but you retell their story; painting them as unintelligent savages that pooped on their corridors.

This whole story is an oxymoron. We are told that the people that built this magnificent work of architecture with precise architectural patterns were so stupid that they couldn't create a mere drainage system for waste management.. The lie doesn't even make any sense.
I mean the palace had fountains, so the builders clearly knew how to set up underground pipe systems.

The bottom line is that Louis XVI didn't build this and probably never even existed. The builders were an advanced human civilization whose history have been wiped out from our history books. Many buildings of this sort weren't for habitation, rather they were sources of energy generation. The people who built them weren't just advanced technologically, they were also advanced spiritually. They understood how to draw energy from around them through methods our present day scientists don't even know about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hmm. I always look forward to reading your posts. Very mentally stimulating.🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by Ourtruth247: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please if the official narrative of any of the stuff I post makes any sense to you, please come forward. I would like you to show me how wrong I am on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by Ourtruth247: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Hmm. I always look forward to reading your posts. Very mentally stimulating.🤔

Thanks for the encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by Ourtruth247: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Fort Jefferson

Another silly lie I love to talk about is the official narrative of how the fort Jefferson was built.

We are told that immigrants who relocated to America built this from 1825 - 1826. So essentially it was claimed to have been built in a year.

It's a 16 acres fort built with 16 million bricks. Take another minute to let this sink in. 16 million bricks!!

First things first, we are told that this was built by settlers. The first big question is why would immigrants settling into a new location waste time, energy and money in building a fortress using 16 million bricks.

The second big question is where did they get the technology to build 16 million bricks in 1 year? Power tools hadn't been "invented" at the time.

Even if they had a machine that was pumping out 12,000 bricks per day, which they obviously didn't, it would take them 3.65 years to make just the bricks alone.

This stupid lie paraded as fact is a mockery of the human collective intelligence and an insult to the advanced global civilization that occupied America years before the American settlers arrived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Thanks for the encouragement.

Respect👍
Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by Lovemeharder(f): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nice piece.
Re: Silly Lies Of Our Past by jehovalives: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2023
I always look forward to reading your piece can you please continue
Ourtruth247:
The content of this thread is just going to be like the title implies. I will simply be showing silly lies that have been fed to us as facts.

These lies are silly because they make no sense, but yet we all believe them.

If you don't find these lies package as facts to be silly, then please I will like to see your wise explanation.

This thread is still a branch of my main theory that the history we are taught in school is a lie and there was a global VERY ADVANCED HUMAN civilization in the not too distant past, but their history has been carefully erased from the history books.

(1) (Reply)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Dont Trust Women..please!!!! / Nairalanders Is This Fake Or Real (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.