Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (32559 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Kingcalls: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
This fool has yet to mention on tangible thing he will do if elected...always throwing entitlement mentality like a hoe

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Mhyles: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
How far yeeeeeeeeebossssssss 😝πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
obi4eze:
This man! His desperation for power will be his undoing.

Did he save Atiku in 2007, yes or no?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by factcheckmmm: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
V
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Timatayo1: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Soro nu.. mentally dead
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by CaptMarvel(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hahahahahaa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by dmoville(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no be small bad mouth

UncommonLogic:
grin
Tinubu get bad mouth hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by DoxxAnon: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Brainless senile drug dealing thief that wants to become president.

Evaded every platform to debate with his fellow contestants but will hurl insults at them instead of telling the electorate what he will do!

Silly old man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by funshint(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu sabi throw shade grin Gawd!!! #BAT2023.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
athaboi:
This man is empty

Very empty

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by gozmok1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by asanausana91: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Truly truly this man is deranged. How can a presidential aspirant speak like a tout? What kind of foolish talk is this?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by gaby(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
You wey Bubu don take do suya finish...

Mai suya Bubu...

Abeg gimme Tinu-Rago...

The nyansh part....abeg put plenty yaji for testing.

grin

Even religion sef dem say bros na fake Muslim..
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by sukkot: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by walex0007(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinububalls:
Rescue mission.
baba get bad mouth, him fit bash anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TechW: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is not a good market to sell, God forbid Bad thing
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Jnkay: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why is Baba so desperate that he always condemn his fellow politicians to sound as a saint. Is either Obi Obi importer exported or Atiku this and that or Obasanjo this or that or Buhari laka this laka that.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Ayo25: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
This na knock-out out for Atiku o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Naz34(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
UncommonLogic:
grin
Tinubu get bad mouth hahaha
lol... i tell you. BAT get baddest mouth i swear .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
And so? How many times have God used seemly unknown people to help your cause? Do you know? Always sound proud and arrogant.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrMcJay:

Did he save Atiku in 2007, yes or no?

For fvck sake, is that the issue at hand? Get sense Na, abi them curse some of Una? Pls make it make sense to me...He's attacking opponents at every campaign ground and u think that's smart? It only shows how shallow he is and how shallow his supporters are. Can't u see the arrogance and entitlement mentality in full glare? Damn!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by sweetTai(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
You are part of the problem then. You should have allowed Obasanjo to roast him, you F*cking idiot! Obasanjo should have roasted you also.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
This baba and big talk! Zombiedients have something new to chew on tonight grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by asanausana91: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Instead of this fool to use the opportunity and sell his mandate, he is trying to tell Nigerians what politicians owed him.
No sensible Nigerian will vote for a demented frog eye like Tinubu. This mentality of entitlement is the highest of stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by M4A1carbine: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
I HOPE EVERYBODY SEES HOW THIS SENILE OLD FOOL, GOES ABOUT INSULTING EVERYBODY. HE DOESN'T CAMPAIGN BUT INSULTS EVERYBODY. WHEN SAME IS DONE ON NAIRALAND, THAT MOD, WILL EITHER DELETE THE THREAD OR SUPPRESS IT.

Anyway, let it be on record the candidate, that goes around Insulting people and is a Father orlf envy and hate. Just imagine the entitlement mentality of this delinquent idiat. He goes to the North he is loyal, he comes down south and INSULTS EVERYBODY. angry

Everything they accuse IGBO of is exactly what they exhibit.

Sincerely, NIGERIA needs to divide, make everybody, dey dia dey. angry

I

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by davidl7: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
This man is the reason yoruba people believe everyone that lives in Lagos is their tenant n they doing other tribes living in lagos a favour.

That is what this man is preaching. How callous can he be?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by RomanGreen: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why does this Tinubu go about insulting and denigrating everyone? Why can't he market himself without talking about how he did this and that, the entitlement mentality is sickening, goes to show he just wants the title of Mr President and nothing more

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
asanausana91:
Instead of this fool to use the opportunity and sell his mandate, he is trying to tell Nigerians what politicians owed him.
No sensible Nigerian will vote for a demented frog eye like Tinubu. This mentality of entitlement is the highest of stupidity.

Swerve!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Wipper7000: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only you rescued people, Nobody rescued you

Baba wey Mumu
Mention one person you rescued, mentor or that grows to become useful. just one.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
davidl7:
This man is the reason yoruba people believe everyone that lives in Lagos is their tenant n they doing other tribes living in lagos a favour.

That is what this man is preaching. How callous can he be?

Do you have a different opinion on that? I don't think so. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by indigenous234(f): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
The audacity for Tinubu to say he would have driven Udom away from Lagos if not ....

This tells you all you need to know about the Lagos landlord. .

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maxiart2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
I think he should stop attacking people here and there and focus on our major problems... Tell us the solution..epileptic power supply, high cost of living, high fuel price, unemployment. These should be the main talking points not attacking fellow candidates. 🚢🚢🚢

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed / Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.