Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (32578 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Onabeem(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
You have to be on a special level of wickedness to support this man. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Venom11(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu.. Full of balls jagaban of Africa šŸ’Ŗ

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Wipper7000: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
asanausana91:
Instead of this fool to use the opportunity and sell his mandate, he is trying to tell Nigerians what politicians owed him.
No sensible Nigerian will vote for a demented frog eye like Tinubu. This mentality of entitlement is the highest of stupidity.
Because all of you are ingrate so its better to let you people know how he has mentor and help people. Can obi say the same? NO. Beacuse Obi doesn't have any.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by asanausana91: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Eyaaa!!! Asiwaju get bad mouth sha....

Atiku should come and defend this ā€˜asunā€™ comment o
Atiku don't have time to reply a deranged idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
ā€œAkwa Ibom, you will not suffer again. That boy [Emmanuel Udom] that brought Atiku here, that calls himself governor, tell him enough is enough. He lived in my backyard in Lagos. If not that we are one, Iā€™d have driven him home.ā€

I don die! Tinubu and bad mouth! Oko iya won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Throwback:
Tell them their history and they begin to vex with Bola Tinubu.

Is it anyone's fault that Tinubu is proud of his past accomplishments when others only achieved compliments?

This mandate is a mandate for Nigeria.

It is the economy, stupid.

We Nigerian youths would only vote the genius who knows how to grow a viable economy.

Desperate for power yet never jumped ship to a party in power or jump ship to hunt for ticket?

Instead he built his own party from scratch and formed alliances that got his party to power and waited his turn.

You must be a raving hypocrite.

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS URCHIN. YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WITH YOUR RANTS.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
When was that? Because even Obasanjo was afraid of Atiku, that's why he doesn't want him to be president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Wipper7000: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onabeem:
Well myself and my family are supporting him. Anyone that doesn't like my choice can drink SNIPPER fast

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
athaboi:
This man is empty

Truly a bundle of disappoinment!!!! This guy has nothing in his brain. So that is one of your programmes mumu.?
No more supporting this man o.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Ayodeoba: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
asanausana91:
Truly truly this man is deranged. How can a presidential aspirant speak like a tout? What kind of foolish talk is this?
he speak the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is the man that fits Nigeria.

He is not scared of any bagga. He is not careful about being politically correct.

No wonder the cabal are trying to frustrate his ambition.

They want a fear fear Atiku or a Peter Obi that they can turn into an errand boy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onabeem:

You sef feel that dishing, right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
athaboi:
This man is empty

Truly a bundle of disappoinment!!!! This man has nothing in his brain. So that is one of your programmes mumu.?
No more supporting this man o.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Benblaq(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dey talk shibiri shibirišŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Akwa Ibom people cool shall. Come to Rivers State and call gov wike boy. You go see waiting you dey find. As your work na to dey yab people any how.

Vote peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Britishpea: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only you rescued people, Nobody rescued you

Baba wey Mumu

Let whoever that rescued him come out. You are more mumu than the roasted goat that couldnā€™t run away at the sight of an ignited fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
asanausana91:
Truly truly this man is deranged. How can a presidential aspirant speak like a tout? What kind of foolish talk is this?

But you are worse than Tinubu going by what you posting here. Is it because you are not a presidential candidate? grin grin grin
Foollll!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
E pain this Osu well well
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba wey Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by F117nighthawk: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Heard this man called ATIKU SENATE PRESIDENT at today's rally , sometimes I wonder if truly tinubu is 70yrs of age, even BUHARI at 80yrs or OBJ at 85yrs do not make all this blunders when talking, how will this man face foreign presidents at the UN or other functions if he wins the elections as Nigeria president with all this blunder he makes while making speeches
Abi naija people get permanent cause from heaven ni ? as people dey support and campaign for this man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by onuman: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDi1AMd1rO4

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/extra-obasanjo-wanted-to-roast-atiku-like-goat-meat-i-rescued-him-says-tinubu/

Two expired politicians that should have been doing grandpa for their grandchildren, roast themselves. Because their excess greed and idiosyncrasies would not allow them to recognise that the younger ones behind them are capable of ruling Nigeria. They want to crush the younger ones before they both pass away.

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by bluefilm: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba wey Mumu

I taya for the man sef.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by PrettyIfy7: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nairaland mods are becoming very annoying and stupid.
Why do you delete people's comments.
Not that I comment here often.

Terrible behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba wey Mumu

If you rescued him or knew someone who rescued him, speak now! Not everything is fight, fight, fight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by makavalley(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lmao grin grin grin grin lol grin angry grin grin ..this is laughable. grin.. I applaud him for making me laugh so hard....but he has a point though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by favour32(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
But who rescue Tinubu?
Tinubu na from rich background?
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Spain007(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDi1AMd1rO4

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/extra-obasanjo-wanted-to-roast-atiku-like-goat-meat-i-rescued-him-says-tinubu/

You're only good at rescuing individuals base on interest, Nigeria is too big for you to rescue.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
tsephanyah:
I supported Southern (Yoruba) presidency in osibanjo ... unfortunately this old criminal near dead cargo hijacked it. Now fully Atikulated

ATIKU KAWAI.

This one doesn't even know the presidential candidates. Lol
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba wey Mumu

I wonder what Afenifere will say after they made him governor.

He keeps making noise about every little thing. Does he know how many people obasanjo made?? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Nezan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
šŸ˜„
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by seguno2: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
athaboi:
This man is empty

Can it be the effect of heroin abuse?
Or it is just dementia from old age

Francis5:
Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not ā€œdeeply Machiavellianā€ Svengali in Nigeriaā€™s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubuā€™s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akandeā€™s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 ā€œin search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.ā€ This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in travelerā€™s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

ā€œThereā€™s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.ā€

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akandeā€™s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akandeā€™s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubuā€™s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubuā€™s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didnā€™t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubuā€™s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Aurelius1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari wanted Osinbajo to succeed him but Tinubu out muscled him by bribing the delegates at the primaries. If you notice Buhari's body language, it shows resent towards Tinubu's candidacy. As it stands, Atiku may be our next president though I want Obi to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy ā€“ Fayose / FG Increases Electricity Tariff By 50% / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.