Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (32576 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Lionnation: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is this a campaign or what, tell us what you will do if you become president, stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Ykc2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is like tinubu don't know that atiku is a fulani man?Obasanjo can't do atiku nothing plus ghali na abba cus this people are powerful ,did you people see how they wanted to high Jack power from Jonathan goodluck without telling him that yaradua is dead? But osibanjo just took one decision when bubu went to London they just sidelined him till today

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
So what?
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by forgiveness: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
tsephanyah:
I supported Southern (Yoruba) presidency in osibanjo... unfortunately this old criminal near dead cargo hijacked it. Now fully Atikulated

ATIKU KAWAI.

The old criminal support Buhari to become president after he failed woefully 3 times.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
E be like say this guy go school of bad mouthing. I no just understand him paro.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by asanausana91: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wipper7000:
Because all of you are ingrate so its better to let you people know how he has mentor and help people. Can obi say the same? NO. Beacuse Obi doesn't have any.
if you are not a fool you will know that Nigeria is not for sale. He will never be my president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by ayo2008: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Learn to respect your incoming President.
You've joined WAILING wail.

You said more than this during APC primary, I could remember vividly. But you're Shamed, you'll still be Shamed by Feb 25

tsephanyah:
I supported Southern (Yoruba) presidency in osibanjo... unfortunately this old criminal near dead cargo hijacked it. Now fully Atikulated

ATIKU KAWAI.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by samplebrown: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
I just love you,u do help people, no one has ever helped you. First you helped buhari to become the president. It's time to help yourself to become too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Kay25(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yes tell us more about it...
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Manofnaija:

There is nothing like hatred in the man's statement. You are the tribalistic one here.
Lagos exists before emergence of Tinubu.
Lagos will continue to exist after him.
We say NO to Muslim - Muslim ticket!!!

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
In Politics, nothing is bad in reminding the good you've done for people politically.
Nothing is bad!

What good is it that he did politically?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by ZooOga: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
I forgot Gov Tin carry sharp mouth. grin

I recently shared my own roasted goat meat on the forum. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/3158#120070823

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
lexy2014:

What good is it that he did politically?

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by travismacoy: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
An empty barrel
This is what he knows best
We are not this cursed to have as president.BASTARD
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by dododawa1: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Useless people, TINUBU giving them back back,their will leave their hometown AND BE DEVELOPING (LAGOS) all of them get house in Lagos AND TINUBU no get house in WHOLE SOUTHEAST.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Manofnaija:

Buhari had more sophisticated manifesto.
What do we have today? Failure upon failure on top insecurity, food and fuel scarcity, collapsed government etc.

Yeah. But in addition, Tinubu is a tested and trusted candidate. He knows his onions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Babathanks(m): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
agadez007:
This man is empty and loud
Always talking about other candidates and never what he would do as President
Always talking about who and who lives in Lagos,as if na him get Lagos
Shebi na ur papa get lagos!? You guys will come from that una yeast and be claiming rubbish, I lived in Kaduna, all the rubbish that you igbos are doing in Lagos cannot be done in the north ooo, u are using our free mind accomodations against us

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

For fvck sake, is that the issue at hand? Get sense Na, abi them curse some of Una? Pls make it make sense to me...He's attacking opponents at every campaign ground and u think that's smart? It only shows how shallow he is and how shallow his supporters are. Can't u see the arrogance and entitlement mentality in full glare? Damn!

I asked a simple question which you couldn't answer. Instead, you were dispensing saliva about.
If you disagree with him you have your vote to speak loud and clear.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Agboola321(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is my choice.

Your vote is your choice smiley
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
He Should have Allowed Obasanjo Roast Him Like a Goat.
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by UncommonLogic: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
kingyakos:

Has Atiku ever be a Senate president?...
He was a vice President. Simple mistake.
Move on to the real issues of people suffering and voting for incompetent candidates simply because of tribe and religion.
Vote for a man with a record of getting things done, not someone just making promises with good English. Especially one that failed as a common Governor but now promising to have all the answers.
No be stupidity be dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onabeem:
You have to be on a special level of wickedness to support this man. cry cry
I wicked ooo!
Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by psalmsjob: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
The CHARACTER of a man is what makes ISSUES matter....So like Peter Obi if you don't have a TRACK RECORD of HELPING PEOPLE and giving them HOPE the way TINUBU HAD DONE FOR MANY PEOPLE then you cannot help NIGERIANS now!

#AVote4TinubuIsAVoteForBrighterFutureForNigerians

BeardedmeatR:
This is what urchins call issue based campaign.

I call it cocaine induced campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Emola12(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
So tinubu has turn Lagos to his father's land abi?? Ahh aye eko ti baje

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Emola12(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abeg where is yarimo and moh Make I tell them say northern states votes is for atiku and obi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by caesymore(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only you rescued people, Nobody rescued you

Baba wey Mumu

I dey tell you, Baba dey form common person. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Royceey(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
When will TINUBU tell Nigerians one tangible Plan he can do to transform Nigeria!
Criticism here and there, the Mumu followers are hailing him for his Rude Statements!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Emola12(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only you rescued people, Nobody rescued you

Baba wey Mumu
these are the reason why I hate tinubu he is too rude and arrogant human being too selfish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Johnsown1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Your saved someone that sold the national treasures and assets from punishment he deserves. That is a high level of madness and careless talks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by westgirl: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
If anyone likes tag him any name of ur choice... It has been so with Nigerians mentally insulting any winner of a crutial elections in this country... This means BOLA TINUBU IS OUR ANOINTED PRESIDENT. Freedom of speech is allowed..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Adrian98(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why can’t he just campaign without attacking other people. Tell the people want you plan to do for them. It’s really hard defending this man. People that support him are trying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) / Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.