Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... (1628 Views)

Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet / I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / Only For The Nairalander Ladies, Oya React To This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... by bukatyne(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Bukatyne: always giving balanced views on marriage related topics.

I appreciate the positive mention.

Thank you.
Re: The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... by Mazzatov: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
you mean flamemignon dumped your ass after fuccking you?

Cmon man, what’s with the after fucking you, damn they both bleeped each other, they both use each other, Gurls are crazy, it could be her controlling the game and actually be the one that dumped his ass after fucking him
When it comes to sex, those gender no deh think twice, they take it as a business or for pleasure only, so it depends on how you wise to play your games with them man
Re: The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... by virginboy1(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
Mention the nairalander u cant afford to loose or deactivate....

Caveadullam,Ubunja, Martinez,Pasonpanist,CAPSLOCKS,Johnnydon2,Jesal,Hardmirror...

This men are bestowed with realistic knowledge...
Respects

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! / I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures / I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.