Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures (1636 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / What Emotional Mistake Damaged Your Emotional Life? / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Family and personal photos of our younger self, throwbacks to our younger age are some of our most PRECIOUS possessions.

However, it is a fact that most of us have some of these old photos or documentation damaged already, by age,the environment sometimes accidental abuse.

Some of us had even lost hope on the pictures already. But here's a post for restoration of hope on those old spoiled,damaged pictures

Do you have an old Picture of your loved ones, family, your younger self that's damaged already? or would love to do that for someone as a gift

This is what I do. I restore, repair and colourize old damaged picture to become brand new

Would you not love to see the same damaged/spoiled picture just as it was before?

Below are some of my works (before and after)

🤭 send me a message me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 with that picture now to get it restored!

Discounts are also available for people doing bulk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2023
send me a message on WhatsApp now 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 with that picture to get it restored!

There's still a hope for that picture to be turned to just as it was before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by h0pze3: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2023
You wan do am with colorizerbot on telegram 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by BlackhatMentor: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2023
h0pze3:

What's funny here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2023
h0pze3:

Colorizerbot?
We don't engage the use of AI in our works, besides, AI couldn't have done that so well, where does the place of restoring the image goes into as well? AI or bot? Think fess

Or if however you're sure that your AI or bot could do that perfectly like that,do you mind me sending you some pictures for you to do then?
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

What's funny here?

I really do not know. People and trying to make things seems as if it's just a normal thing they can do in a click

2 Likes

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Wow,this is nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Wow,this is nice.

Thank you smiley
I look forward to you referrals smiley smiley and also if there are some pictures for me to restore
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Dogalmighty17: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm going to bookmark your post. I'll be needing your services soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
I'm going to bookmark your post. I'll be needing your services soon.

🥰 Thank youuuu,I look forward to that,at your service smiley
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by sureinfo: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Awesome, this is some really good talent here. Keep it up bro. Meanwhile, have you guys heard of the new spacepods launching soonest? I can only imagine the superb features this device will have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2023
sureinfo:
Awesome, this is some really good talent here. Keep it up bro. Meanwhile, have you guys heard of the new spacepods launching soonest? I can only imagine the superb features this device will have.

I'm a female here smiley. Thank youuu🥰
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by CashPot: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2023
I'll be needing your services soon.

Will save your WhatsApp number...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2023
CashPot:
I'll be needing your services soon.

Will save your WhatsApp number...

Thank youuuuu☺️
Yes,you can also send me a message or till then
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2023
The problem now is is it pay before service or after service

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
The problem now is is it pay before service or after service

Upfront before we proceed with the service.

You'd be here to testify.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

Upfront before we proceed with the service.

You'd be here to testify.
Mek i wire d money abi once you receive alert at first na excuses u go begin drop, after na to block

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Chimezie198(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
^^ Service renderer and service receiver dey get trust issues for mode of payment. Lol
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Chimezie198:
^^ Service renderer and service receiver dey get trust issues for mode of payment. Lol
SCAMMERS plenty for nairaland once u paid thay will say the bike man got sick, or the bike got spoilt, or rain has been falling for the paat 2 days,
They have a written journal where they go to pick up fresh excuses everytime.
They will promise u a refund but will never do it, last last you will give up and forget the money.
This op is one of them, his real name is ahmed he don go carry girl picture so as to catch simps faster and gain their trust.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Mek i wire d money abi once you receive alert at first na excuses u go begin drop, after na to block

We don't do that. Thanks.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

SCAMMERS plenty for nairaland once u paid thay will say the bike man got sick, or the bike got spoilt, or rain has been falling for the paat 2 days,
They have a written journal where they go to pick up fresh excuses everytime.
They will promise u a refund but will never do it, last last you will give up and forget the money.
This op is one of them, his real name is ahmed he don go carry girl picture so as to catch simps faster and gain their trust.

You've been dropping some irrelevant comments on this but I guess this is the height of this and I need to address it.

As a scammer that you're,I guess you know scammers like you. However,if you're not a scammer and you were so careless to have allowed some people scammed you,that doesn't mean every online business person is a scammer. What you lack is DISCERNMENT! and I would advice you master that.

Your last paragraph is something else. Your thinking is inhumane.

Have a great day while you keep growing yourself on those aspects I mentioned.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by BlackhatMentor: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

You've been dropping some irrelevant comments on this but I guess this is the height of this and I need to address it.

As a scammer that you're,I guess you know scammers like you. However,if you're not a scammer and you were so careless to have allowed some people scammed you,that doesn't mean every online business person is a scammer. What you lack is DISCERNMENT! and I would advice you master that.

That person is obviously not a customer.

The person whoever they're is just here to help you lose customers.

Those who will contact you will contact u.

It's advisable you post testimonials too from your chats for social proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

That person is obviously not a customer.

The person whoever they're is just here to help you lose customers.

Those who will contact you will contact u.

It's advisable you post testimonials too from your chats for social proof

Thank you so much for your kind words Sir.
Really true, I would do that.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Agricmoney(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2023
wow nice concept. Keep it up. When this services is needed, would gladly reach out to you.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Bintabisiriyu2: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

You are a scammer, oga
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 12:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Agricmoney:
wow nice concept. Keep it up. When this services is needed, would gladly reach out to you.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Thank you so much
Patiently looking forward to then
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
Still available for your photo restoration services. send me a message on WhatsApp now 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 to get that picture restored! Restore the memories
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Still available for all your photo restoration needs. We're here to help restore the memories 🤩🤭
My WhatsApp number 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by TheFinesseKid: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

I'd advise you to pay no mind to negative comments. They are inevitable. keep up the good work. It's always amazing to find an industrious female. God bless your hustle.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by TheFinesseKid: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

You are a scammer, oga
Says the idiot using Binta for nick and is not female.
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
I'd advise you to pay no mind to negative comments. They are inevitable. keep up the good work. It's always amazing to find an industrious female. God bless your hustle.

OMG. Thank you so much for this

1 Like

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Geovanni412(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hannaleeyah:
Family and personal photos of our younger self, throwbacks to our younger age are some of our most PRECIOUS possessions.

However, it is a fact that most of us have some of these old photos or documentation damaged already, by age,the environment sometimes accidental abuse.

Some of us had even lost hope on the pictures already. But here's a post for restoration of hope on those old spoiled,damaged pictures

Do you have an old Picture of your loved ones, family, your younger self that's damaged already? or would love to do that for someone as a gift

This is what I do. I restore, repair and colourize old damaged picture to become brand new

Would you not love to see the same damaged/spoiled picture just as it was before?

Below are some of my works (before and after)

🤭 send me a message me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 with that picture now to get it restored!

Discounts are also available for people doing bulk.

Price range?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Size Really Matter In A Relationship? / How To Date Women In London? / My Gurlfriends Sister Is Hot And Makin Moves At Me. Someone Giv Me Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.