Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? (2578 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Sweetvie: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
benqo01:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚No b by fine o.... me wey fine die Dem no gree dey look my face Abi na becos moni never dey?
Lol... Na bcoz say you no get charisma grin u no com still get money join πŸ˜‚πŸ€§
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Silentgroper(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sweetvie:
undecided
If you're not handsome
No charisma, then what do you have? How did you woo ur girlfriend? Money? undecided
Dey play 🀧

Before nko πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Sweetvie: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

Before nko πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
See your life
Now, you'll be shouting girls are this n that undecided
I hope you won't type long epstile for us if she leaves you🀧
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Silentgroper(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sweetvie:
See your life
Now, you'll be shouting girls are this n that undecided
I hope you won't type long epstile for us if she leaves you🀧

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by benqo01(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol... Na bcoz say you no get charisma grin u no com still get money join πŸ˜‚πŸ€§

πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† I don suffer chai i get small Christmas
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Sweetvie: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

grin grin grin grin grin
🀧🀧
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Sweetvie: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
benqo01:

πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† I don suffer chai i get small Christmas
you sure?πŸ™„
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Kelvin3476: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
midehi2:
Will toast 10 girls a day tongue
TOASTING IS NOT THATS EASY BRO.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Kelvin3476: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Samantha123:
So if one day you wake up and there's no morning wood, would it means there's something wrong somewhere
I THINK SO.

4RM TODAY I WILL INVESTIGATE PROPERLY , AND THEN A FEEDBACK.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol... Okay..🀣🀣🀣
Kelvin3476:

I THINK SO.

4RM TODAY I WILL INVESTIGATE PROPERLY , AND THEN A FEEDBACK.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Kelvin3476: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Samantha123 post=120745400]Lol... Okay..
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by mrdino(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Candidlady:
If ihad the chance to be a man for a day I'd hope and pray idont come with a dvck..

That withered stick make these men think less!!!

The "withered stick" that makes you scream in pleasure.

The "withered stick" that made you spend hours in front of the mirror, trying to look or dress sexy.

Hypocrite.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Olokobintin: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
All of una wey wan f**k 10 girls for just single day sha get money because na 10 times masturbation you go finally achieve.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Sunnyrado: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hello, my name is Daniel, I am a 42 years old single Man and I have never been married before, I am looking for a serious minded woman for marriage.. from any tribe.. interested person can reach me on. 08163341407 what app
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Hello, my name is Daniel, I am a 42 years old single Man and I have never been married before, I am looking for a serious minded woman for marriage.. from any tribe.. interested person can reach me on. 08163341407 what app
You haven't met anyone since 2021?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman / Bleeding Heart!! / She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.