Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Experience In NDLEA Jail - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience In NDLEA Jail (37303 Views)

Just In: NDLEA Busts meth Labs in Lagos, Anambra, Arrests 2 Drug Barons, / Just In: NDLEA Arrests Queen Of Drug Cartel, Cross-border Trafficker In Taraba / Disgraced Abba Kyari Marks 47th Birthday In NDLEA Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by iamL(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

These men have dealt with hundreds of real dreaded men. So trying to present your dreaded self to them will only make the situation deadlier because you'll be given a dreaded treatment.
As for me, I no dey follow police drag, and I no dey get issue. I've never seen a case where police men allow guys that misbehave go away so easy.

Oga you get sense. If you wan dragg with them na you go likely loose.

Yesterday the bike man that carried me refused to stop for the police at the roadblock, they destroyed his headlights and he couldn't do anything aside empty threats. I nor talk put, I jejely keep quiet allow him drop me off and advise him not to go through that route. For my mind I say good for am.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by iamL(f): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Read well, I stated clearly you negotiate before resulting to threat or force... If you don't stand your ground, some of this overzealous officers will use you to catch cruise... They fear dreaded guys like anything, they don't want to become targets or make thier families targets, if they threat you anyhow, you need to let them see the consequences of threating you badly, by that, they will threat you gently and find a way to let you go cos they know what may follow .. if you do good boy too to some extent it may help and bad boy too has its own negative sides as well...

Those officers have dealt with the worst lot you can find anywhere, there is nothing they haven't seen. Dragging anything with them will be a likely at the persons own disadvantage. They can set you up with worst offense right there, or even poison a poison, no be Nigeria again?

The only way they can respect you is if they perceived you have a rugged legal team and you are wrongly arrested.

Besides how many of their family members can one even trace? Instead of those foolish adventure is best a person exits peacefully.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
iamL:

Those officers have dealt with the worst lot you can find anywhere, there is nothing they haven't seen. Dragging anything with them will be a likely at the persons own disadvantage. They can set you up with worst offense right there, or even poison a poison, no be Nigeria again?

The only way they can respect you is if they perceived you have a rugged legal team and you are wrongly arrested.

Besides how many of their family members can one even trace? Instead of those foolish adventure is best a person exits peacefully.

Read my statement well... First I negotiate, if e no work, I result to threat, if e no still work, we explore more option... But chickening out isn't just it... I will always force my way through any situation I find myself .. this country no well reach like that... I once threaten FRSC officials of writing a petition to the corps marshall if they fail to release my siezed DL, they eventually released it, I had begged them before them de form James bond, not until I began to threaten them... See my bro in this country you need brut to survive sometimes...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by NapoleonT: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Sorry man i feel the pain even tho i never drag ndlea matter navy base don teach me say no force be your friend
btw the only part wer no clear me as in i no fit discern you no gree bail me i bail myself you come go clear my house make i come back family house wer me been don leave years ago you go kuku kee me cause i dy reason say if na crime wer big pass mj matter how you go do me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You were set up by an envious Nigerian that can't just stand seeing someone doing well on his own.

Exactly, I know say na my close paddy set me up.

Yesterday somebody's name just entered my head, and I sure say na that person 97.5%

A female sef.....
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sucre6:
Op you should consider writing as a side hustle I enjoyed reading your right up, consider giving up loud bro, i use loud to cook jollof rice ones in a while though, i dont smoke it,
You go dey alright baba

Oga check my profile, na stories choke pass nah.

I don almost conclude my latest one sef
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
udomma1005:
grin grin
Your choice of diction & humor is so pleasant, though it seems you were in a fix @NDLEA,na laff I carry start till I conclude your matta grin
Na man your papa be, him be my papa spec dem dat year wey my elder bro head dey shake. Though you said u do weed for cruise, comot body ogbeni b4 u go enta market one day, after all after November, na December dey follow sure_sure!
Find one day, go back go buy brew for that officer wia been correct, make him go the give others the strength to carry on, every thing nor be fire for fire, na him been give u assurance like Chioma, say light dey @de end of de tunnel cool

No be lie, I suppose do that officer better things but him no gree give me one sexy 3 in 1 plate wey Dem use carry the weed from my house, so that one go be him payment.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
brain54:
Hey junkie…

Now you don be ex convict oh! 😜

I enjoy your Tory sha… I bet you weren’t thinking of writing it while in the cell…

You go Dey alright!

Baba I wished I had writing materials in cell, I'll have written six books cause I was bored out of my mind.

I don't joke with reading oh, I had to go back to the day I was arrested to catch up with NL news grin
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
owagbeba:

Brother… glad you are out.

What’s the next move? Staying at home eating and playing PS gaming?

Bro… no time.,, no dulling…. Get a skill or more skills… do something to make money roll. We move!!!

It's not my choice to sit at home all day bruh, my folks dey monitor me. I wish say I dey work from home, I wouldn't have been too concerned.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by brain54(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Therock5555:

Baba I wished I had writing materials in cell, I'll have written six books cause I was bored out of my mind.

I don't joke with reading oh, I had to go back to the day I was arrested to catch up with NL news grin
Consider putting your escapades into book form…

I mean you write well.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
praisecity:

So sorry for ur story but pls there is a different between jail, cell and detention.

If u are saying u are been put to jail which means curt din finish ur mater, and if u are been detained, curt still dey do ur mater.
But in ur own case u are been put to sell and not jail

I stand to be corrected

I can say, I was detained in their jail or cell, all na same thing. Hence the explanations....
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Twoclans:
Ohhhh Uduak I have always been worried at the level of your cruise and you are such a pen genius.I always love reading your write ups.

It's a good thing you are out,you alone can make the decision to cut down or completely leave drugs.

Take care dear kiss

Thanks Mama.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
43Ronin:
NDLEA has no constitutional power to arrest and detain suspects who are not major dealers and distributors. They should not even be bursting peoples houses for weed less than 1KG.

Tell that to Naija NDLEA grin grin

I saw people bailing themselves with 45k for just being caught with lighter and ritzler.

Very bleeped up country we live in....

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I remember this guy for the ashawo thread. grin

This guy dey smoke Igbo like say tomorrow no dey. I hope Ur rehab goes well

Werey say I dey smoke Igbo like tomorrow no dey, hahahahaha.

Bros I only smoke when I'm back from work or when I'm free.

If I'm working, I face my work, if I'm out of town, I don't bother about smoking.

I only blow a joint when I wan relax in front of my TV while thrashing the hell out of zombies in resident evil.

I don't smoke anywhere else apart from my house.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Majesty33:
Well, i think someone in the neighbourhood snitched on u and again u should learn to relate with people in your environment, build a personal relationship with some reasonable folks and live a good life. Now my reasons for this piece of advice. what if u have no family? what if u have and they are not even buouyant? what if u dont even have a dime to sort your bail regardless, that means you will be transferred to maximum prison and spend your most of your life in there.

What do you mean by building a personal relationship with reasonable folks.

Who dey help me pay my bills? I go out, hustle legitly, come back, mind my business.

Rent time reach, I pay first, Nepa bills come, I pay first. Wetin come remain? All my chicks na out of area girls to avoid see finish.

Abi na to go siddon dey gossip about people nai go make them like me? I don't intrude in people's business, so I think I'm good.

It's okay to be hated, no be today that one start...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
TemmyT002:
I suspect a writer was contracted by NDLEA to write this.
Anyway, nice story. Let me go and show it to the idiots I know who smoke weed.

Hahahaha so NDLEA dey contact writers? Abeg give me connect make I write book for them?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Bros you no lie. Some years back I was living in this face me I face you. Everyone hated me because I didn't greet anybody. They lied to the landlord and had me evicted. Nobody wicked pass poor people.

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
xtanlee:
Ah uduak…..Nigeria happened to you bro…cannabis is a miracle , but I’m sure you know that already ….one love my bro

No be their mates for developed country don legalise weed, Naija dey always carry last
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Sorry about your troubles, you dey smoke for compound? Friends dey come smoke for your side?

I no dey smoke for compound, I dey smoke inside my crib.

My guys dey come but na based on invite, I don't tolerate much visitors cause me sef no dey like Waka go people house anyhow.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Majesty33(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Therock5555:

What do you mean by building a personal relationship with reasonable folks.

Who dey help me pay my bills? I go out, hustle legitly, come back, mind my business.

Rent time reach, I pay first, Nepa bills come, I pay first. Wetin come remain? All my chicks na out of area girls to avoid see finish.

Abi na to go siddon dey gossip about people nai go make them like me? I don't intrude in people's business, so I think I'm good.

It's okay to be hated, no be today that one start...
Bro, i am talking from experience. My younger bro, behaves just like you and the day a neighbour ran into our apartment while he was sleeping because he was running form police officers that NEPA brought to arrast him, my bro came out innocently and the arrested both of them, no one in the street could even come out and speak for him let alone the neighbours. He spent two weeks in jail and i have to leave Ibadan down to lagos inorder to process how he will be released. Oga, u are not an island ok.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by owagbeba: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Therock5555:

It's not my choice to sit at home all day bruh, my folks dey monitor me. I wish say I dey work from home, I wouldn't have been too concerned.

Monitoring is not an excuse, bro. Join an online school… learn a skill…a useful skill… programming! When I had all the free time at home like you… I bought books on Java, photoshop and illustrator. Now these skills I learned at that time have made me …. “Made”

Bro … learn a skill … a useful skill. Don’t dull. Make money roll.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by iamL(f): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Read my statement well... First I negotiate, if e no work, I result to threat, if e no still work, we explore more option... But chickening out isn't just it... I will always force my way through any situation I find myself .. this country no well reach like that... I once threaten FRSC officials of writing a petition to the corps marshall if they fail to release my siezed DL, they eventually released it, I had begged them before them de form James bond, not until I began to threaten them... See my bro in this country you need brut to survive sometimes...

You see! if not that you threatened them with the law it would have been different. That is the reason i said they behave when they know one has a rugged legal backup.

True sometimes we just have to survive in this country with Sense.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by udomma1005(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Therock5555:

No be lie, I suppose do that officer better things but him no gree give me one sexy 3 in 1 plate wey Dem use carry the weed from my house, so that one go be him payment.
You still wan go collect exhibit wey dem confiscate from your house ehhhhhh shocked
E be like u Sabi worry well_well ooooooo

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Bnaira7(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Interesting, how old are you oP grin
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
FuckYou:
Therock5555,
Op, what's your age range?
I have been caught too with weed by police..
But why will they keep your account,
Abi you be under 20

Dude I'm between 27-30, pick any one that suits you.

As long as you've got parents, you're still a baby to them.

One love bruh.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ego2:
Uduak don see shit😧😑.... pele dear.

Mama Ego, you don forget boys them abi?

How have you been?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seequadry:
man wey sabi.... The rock baba, missed your writings oo

Had to go scroll back up to check the acct name cos the writeups started looking famliar.... Thumbs up bro continous grace sir

Weldone boss. Your moniker ain't familiar though but I know say our NL paths don cross tire. Hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
faceland:

You can't have dreams when you are smoking weed... So dreams are the first thing that comes back when you quit.

You no lie dude, but seriously I miss my dreamless nights.

I'm tired of waking up with a jolt every freaking night.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Eastcoastboy:
This guy with his excellent writing skill.

I still remember you. Bro hit me up let's collaborate and write a book. It'll sell I will put it up on Amazon KDP.

You all are wondering why his Dad acted that way well his Dad is a Reverend/Pastor of a strong Pentecostal church, so I'm not surprised.

How's your leg man? Has it healed totally?

How far, my WhatsApp number dey siggy, you for hit me up make we chat nah...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Chukazu:
Maybe God is teaching you something indirectly through the experience.

Found myself in prison as a teenager, when I was going for SATURDAY WAEC tutorial by Lagos KAI operators .

I experienced almost everything you mentioned, if not worst.

Then when I was freed, I developed compassion for prisoners and realised that God was actually calling me for a "PRISON OUTREACH SERVICE"

Omor if I near prison gate again, make I know wetin cause am. Anything wey get station inside, I no dey go again....
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
eben97:
been noting this ND guys with high presence around lafiya~ uni axis,i am not cool with their presence but,i dont do drugs hence, i sail on.The highest population of youths(over 80%) in Nass State are either drug addicts or junkies.I really pity for d youths of this place.theres no accountable future awaiting them o!

Dude where did you get the estimation of youths from? Have you done census to quantify the percentage?

Drug addiction is a nation wide problem though, no be eastern youths dey battle with ice?

It's not a regional thing though....
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Therock5555(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
dammywapes:
Kna person snitch on you o bros e fit b your neighbors or those egbon adugbo wey see say you no look like person wey dey lack. Sm pple dey wey b say dem go jus dey vex for u say uno dey greet dem.

As I go park my remaining properties, they just dey look me shamefully, I'm sure most of them weren't expecting me to be out anytime soon.

Bad belly everywhere. After I left, some of them started calling to Greet me, like where were they when I was locked up? Where's the love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million / Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.