Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Experience In NDLEA Jail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience In NDLEA Jail (37291 Views)

Just In: NDLEA Busts meth Labs in Lagos, Anambra, Arrests 2 Drug Barons, / Just In: NDLEA Arrests Queen Of Drug Cartel, Cross-border Trafficker In Taraba / Disgraced Abba Kyari Marks 47th Birthday In NDLEA Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by brightest5050: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are very lucky . I know someone NDLEA sent to 14 years in prison. He was arrested in a bunk and then I don't know what he did to the commander of the arresting team as you and I are speaking he is on awaiting trial it's been 9nyear So far and they said he is being charged with a crime for 14 years , he hasn't started serving oh. But 9 years so far on waiting trial.

If convicted for 14 years the 9 years awaiting trial would be computed to the 14 years. On the 10th year awaiting trial or 1 year after conviction he can be temporarily released.

As it is presently he can be set free in a bid to decongest prison
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by seanwilliam(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
dayleke:

Lol....😁😆
erora sir.ekujometa o
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
You deserved it..stop smoke weed,loud and taking trams codiene and shii
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by tejpot(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
What a story. I will advise that you spread the message of 'no to drugs' to those close to you and more.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Silentgroper(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrtaye:

😄 Bami is just a street slang for"senior man",

Eyin omo Ibadan🤗🤗🤗
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by seborrhic: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
fitinwell:

Your Neighborhoods reported you to NDLEA.,.,

I am glad you came out stronger...

Move on clean..
You quoted the whole thing just to type this!
This is madness!!
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by seborrhic: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I read everything
Another pyscho.
Quoting the whole thread.
Commonsense is not that common
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
seborrhic:

Another pyscho.
Quoting the whole thread.
Commonsense is not that common
Yes your dad is mad
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by seborrhic: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Yes your dad is mad
My dad would have the commonsense not to quote an entire thread of almost 3 pages just to post a 3 line response.
Even a child knows better

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Caleb15(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vawulence promax
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Afolue(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sorry bro. Quite unfortunate You should be a decent smoker nah. Buy am enter house smoke your thing not smoking with miscreants. Allowing family members know should be a rumor to them. Shouldn’t be their business. I don’t think it’s your family that engaged them, nobody will want his or her family name be rubbished just for the sake of smoking. Ain’t they civilized.! When smoking has been even before Bc. If na me, the bastards will kill me there and there. Ain’t going no where. Their fa***..! No be everybody e fit happen to. Inside my crip. Are they m**. What guts. Even if na bubu send them. We die there. As long as you weren’t chased into hiding

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Goalnaldo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's very difficult to believe gifted writers if they are telling the truth or not. I've seen your likes on twitter.

That aside, who describes slaps given to him as "Sweet"😂 and it should have been wall of shame instead of fame

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by dayleke: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
seanwilliam:
erora sir.ekujometa o

Ojo kan pelu o.
You still dey ib?

Pm ur digits.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by jyz200(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Imagine someone going to jail because of leave it’s funny
Nigeria have a long way to go bro
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by WantsandMore: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
udomma1005:

Leave those countries abro, Naija na another world inside this world. Na for here pesin pickin dey blow AZ after e don swallow TM, still dey with cup of MK (monkey tail) grin grin grin
We gat legends every where you go in dis country of mine cool
maad oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Mrtaye: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

Eyin omo Ibadan🤗🤗🤗
Omo Abeokuta ni mi ooo
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Doctortest: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
I kinda like this guy’ he reminds me of myself …..but the broke version
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
You slack bro... Ndlea slape I slap back... Some of you are so immature you don't know how to negotiate and or threaten your way out... I once told a police officer if that cane touch me, one of us will die here today... You get gun, just cock it and kill me than that cane to touch me... If you threaten those NDLEA guys that for locking you up unjustly, whenever you come out, you must seek revenge... Omo most of them will back out instantly seeking your good face cos nobody wants to lose a loved one over one useless job...
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by ResidentMUMU: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:
You slack bro... Ndlea slape I slap back... Some of you are so immature you don't know how to negotiate and or threaten your way out... I once told a police officer if that cane touch me, one of us will die here today... You get gun, just cock it and kill me than that cane to touch me... If you threaten those NDLEA guys that for locking you up unjustly, whenever you come out, you must seek revenge... Omo most of them will back out instantly seeking your good face cos nobody wants to lose a loved one over one useless job...
Lol
It's totally illogical to threaten this people. To make it worse, you called him 'immature' for actually not being immature. I've had several encounter with men in uniform especially when I'm out with my friends and I've never been rough handled.. all it takes is simple negotiation or explanation. You only make things worse by showing of your interest in getting punished.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

Lol
It's totally illogical to threaten this people. To make it worse, you called him 'immature' for actually not being immature. I've had several encounter with men in uniform especially when I'm out with my friends and I've never been rough handled.. all it takes is simple negotiation or explanation. You only make things worse by showing of your interest in getting punished.

Read well, I stated clearly you negotiate before resulting to threat or force... If you don't stand your ground, some of this overzealous officers will use you to catch cruise... They fear dreaded guys like anything, they don't want to become targets or make thier families targets, if they threat you anyhow, you need to let them see the consequences of threating you badly, by that, they will threat you gently and find a way to let you go cos they know what may follow .. if you do good boy too to some extent it may help and bad boy too has its own negative sides as well...

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by ResidentMUMU: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Read well, I stated clearly you negotiate before resulting to threat or force... If you don't stand your ground, some of this overzealous officers will use you to catch cruise... They fear dreaded guys like anything, they don't want to become targets or make thier families targets, if they threat you anyhow, you need to let them see the consequences of threating you badly, by that, they will threat you gently and find a way to let you go cos they know what may follow .. if you do good boy too to some extent it may help and bad boy too has its own negative sides as well...
These men have dealt with hundreds of real dreaded men. So trying to present your dreaded self to them will only make the situation deadlier because you'll be given a dreaded treatment.
As for me, I no dey follow police drag, and I no dey get issue. I've never seen a case where police men allow guys that misbehave go away so easy.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

These men have dealt with hundreds of real dreaded men. So trying to present your dreaded self to them will only make the situation deadlier because you'll be given a dreaded treatment.
As for me, I no dey follow police drag, and I no dey get issue. I've never seen a case where police men allow guys that misbehave go away so easy.

Seems you don't know who the Bleep you are dealing with... If any officer treats me anyhow, I will come back for revenge even if it will cost me my life... So no need to bite about the bush... This madafuckers are mere humans beings like us... Some of us have being through alot way more than they will ever go through in thier life's... Come to PH where men will tell a police or solder that comot there my friend... Dey play

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Timekeeper452: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Read the history of how weed was lobbied by doctors to be made illegal by the Lawmakers way back then because weed is actually a free medicinal substance. We Africans love to copy a lot of nonsense . The whites are now realizing the lobbies, and making it legal again. While people are getting arrested and detained for literally holding a plant. Medicinal plant given by nature. Human beings should really go extinct let beings that appreciate this world take over.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by delpee(f): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

Thanks Sire...

I really ain't an addict though, I've been living and working on my own for about four years now, I just like the cruise feeling.

But as I don cast, it's better that way, atleast I could motivate myself to be clean completely.

I don't suffer withdrawal symptoms either, just that my nightmares have returned fully, that was the major reason why I started getting stoned to sleep though, but I'll survive, no lele.

BTW I just came back from a counseling session, I'll be returning every week for check ups too. I'll be good.

I'm glad that you're recovering and that you appreciate your dad's effort irrespective of the inconvenience. He means well. Drugs destroy lives slowly. Thank God for your life and the opportunity for a meaningful change. Greater glory ahead for you by God's grace.

Please stay away from those who will try to drag you back to drugs. Be consistent with counselling. God bless your parents for their love and care.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by delpee(f): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

If you agree to send me the money, I'll tell you.
grin

Me too I've been lowkey to a fault, I don't even have time to greet nobody, my head phones are always on.

Still bad belly folks make squad reach my house, one can't be too careful though, fake folks and haters choke everywhere.

Their bad belle worked positively. Thank God it has ended well for you.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by ResidentMUMU: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Seems you don't know who the Bleep you are dealing with... If any officer treats me anyhow, I will come back for revenge even if it will cost me my life... So no need to bite about the bush... This madafuckers are mere humans beings like us... Some of us have being through alot way more than they will ever go through in thier life's... Come to PH where men will tell a police or solder that comot there my friend... Dey play
Oh.. that's a good one.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by TheMostComplex1: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

Yes, it was a snitch job, NDLEA doesn't go on random burst.

They offered me the option to tell them about smoking joints if I knew, I'll be offered a percentage if the raid was successful and the boys bailed themselves.

But I ain't no snitch, I no fit tell them nothing. I still don't have a faint idea on who snitched in me too but I've forgiven 'em...

I know some places where the smoke it everyday
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by faceLAGOS: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

Your last quote got me man. No be lie.

I keep telling myself while In there, "I didn't smoke for one straight week, I didn't shrink or run mad, so why can't I keep it up."

Before then, I can't remember when last I went a day without a form of cruise (dope, cigarettes or beer)
No be say them born me with cruise nah, I managed to quit alcohol and cigarettes to a bearest minimum, but you see that lovely MaryJane......

Make I go listen to Stephen and Damian Marley jam use am console myself... grin

Medication.
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by FashionCookie(f): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2023
This guy... grin
Sorry for your troubles but story is darn funny cheesy
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by manchinKY(m): 4:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
Wow

I read through everything...

God is your strength O.P.

But your parents should atleast take you to a proper rehab and let you see a professional

From his write up, u go k is say na correct gee and he know’s his A and B. Smoking weed no be sin so long you no abuse am. I have seen big men and politicians who rule your country smoke weed, why aren’t they in rehab also?
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by Damibiz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
We all have stories of our encounter in the hands of uniform men
Re: My Experience In NDLEA Jail by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Therock5555:

This would be a long read, bear with me, this is how short I can summarise everything.

On the 20th of this month, I got awoken by a brutal knock on my door. The knocker wouldn't state who they were and wouldn't stop knocking violently either, even though I just woken up, I had a gut feeling that something bad was absolutely going to happen.

I had just gotten a fresh stash of MJ earlier in the week and it was proudly sitting on my center table. I immediately grabbed it and wrapped it in my blanket before I went to get the door.

My fears were confirmed when 5 fully kitted NDLEA officers pushed me back in, demanding that I bring it out, I didn't need a soothsayer to inform me that I was so screwed but as a bad guy, I feigned ignorance.

That didn't stop them from wrecking my room thoroughly until they found my weed stash, two sweet slaps landed on both my cheeks, still they never stopped searching until my house was looking like a hurricane ran through. Not even my food items were spared.

When they were satisfied, handcuff landed on my wrists as I was led out after being allowed to put on trousers and a T-shirt.

My neighbor Hood choke as everyone wanted to see who the unlucky scapegoat was. The walk of shame was unbearable, I could see my neighbors gasping in horror, I am probably the most snobbish dude around, I do mind my business to a total dot, I don't roll with area folks, I hardly laugh with anybody except you find favour in my eyes, I keep to myself, hence I was arrested alone.

Two brothers were picked up from a hotel nearby before we arrived at their holding facility. It all felt like a dream until we were flung into a rather large cell which had approximately eight other guys, the Jail 'Presido' as he was referred to had an amputated left arm.

As per 'comrades in 'Igboh', we were asked reasons for being there and spent some minutes getting to know ourselves. A rural leader's son was there also, dude was blowing dope and strolling on the road when he was accosted. The Presido asked us to feel welcomed and gave us some tips on what to do next in order to be freed quickly.

The cell is a hundred times better than that of a Police station, there was a small short rug carpet where the Presido and his vice sat or laid, another big mat contained the others, we the new entrants had to manage bare floor. Thankfully there were no bed bugs or insects, and the stink wasn't too bad, a plastic bucket was placed at one corner for urine collection. The only time the place smelled would be when someone wanted to take a leak and uncover the bucket. Damn.

We the new comers were taken out to write down statements and call who would come bail us. I placed three calls to sure contacts but the major thing on my mind was how to drop update on my story thread, unfortunately my big phone was seized, so I had to manage the small one for calls, the phone had to be on speaker phone so that the officers could hear what ever was being communicated.

Unluckily, no one came for me that day, I was hungry like mad but I lacked appetite until I gave up hope and managed to partake in somebody's food after the Presido asked me to join the person.

As the Presido, any food that was brought for any of the inmates, he had the first choice of either partaking or taking which ever part of the food or drink before the owner of the food eats.

Before nightfall, five more guys were arrested, everywhere became congested. The way I laid down, I couldn't even turn or stretch my legs because I'll touch someone, somebody's legs were next to my head, my eyes were open all night long cause the leg kept falling on my head, damn it was dreadful, that was my first night in jail since I was born, I truly hated myself.

Next day, one of my called contacts arrived and started negotiations, I wasn't privy to how much was discussed, I was only brought out so he could identify me before I was taken back to cell.

While he went to source for funds, the second contact I called arrived and promptly told them that my folks were in town, me wey write for statement say my people don park go back village, Choi naso matter wear Mini skirt.

They collected my dad's number and called him, not before mercilessly kicking my ass for writing false statement. My dad wasn't even In town that day but he promised to be back the next day.

The first contact was called to abort his fund raising mission because my dad took over the case. Naso my supposed one night turned to two nights.

On the third day my dad arrived and completely refueled the situation, he was expectedly very mad at me and fully committed me into their hands.
Matured man like me, I was being dragged from one office to another like generator rope, kneeling down and being trampled around like I robbed CBN.

My folks left without so much as a word to me. When I was thrown back to cell, the other guys were shocked to see me return, they couldn't believe that I wasn't freed yet. I didn't mind either, I had grown quite fond of the cell because food choke die, and I was already up to the position of vice Presido, the current Presido had only one leg, the former one was bailed out that morning.

Those NDLEA officers are raking in cash like crazy, the lowest bail collected per head was 15k, and that's if your folks know how to negotiate well, if you fall maga, them go collect you.

One G-boy that was caught with his babe shelled out 50k without complaining despite the fact that no single exhibit was found on him, he managed to throw away what he had on him before he was apprehended, but he still paid nonetheless.

My dad returned a day later with a new pair of clothing for me, I was glad I'll finally be out, he informed me that he'll be right back. Hahahahaha. I saw him two days later, Right back my foot, that man left back me, he simply paid for someone to bring me food twice a day.

Nobody spent more than 2-3 days there, if you did, then probability is that you'll be sent to Maximum prison in the state capital.
My hair that I have never completely cut since 2010 was ravaged with scissors, that was the first time scissors was touching my hair too, I still received 12 scintillating lashes on my back as payment for the dreadful haircut, I swear two drops of tears comot from my eyes, tears I never knew still existed, strong man in the trenches.

One of the officers really helped me, he was charging my small phone and taking my calls while passing me information when he could. We were allowed a phone call per day and toilet section only in the morning, afterwards, you're OYO.

To cut long story short, I finally became the only person left in the Cell, naso I became king for my lane, I was miserable, I'll spend all day singing to myself and rethinking about everything I could think off. I managed to remove a nail from the ceiling (don't ask me how, spider Man movies no be lie), and proceeded to incript my name on the wall of Fame which contained dozens of other names, I never shyed away from adding "Füçk NDLEA" any chance I got.

The officer that was charging my phone became concerned after awhile when he realized that I wasn't leaving there soon, I pleaded that he helped sign my undertaking letter to get me out, he agreed but informed me after enquires from his superiors that I was slated to remain there for atleast two months to recover completely. My folks felt that was the right decision for me.

Nobody asked for my consent, I was treated like a three year old, see old man like me dey knee down up and down.

When I got to know my dire situation, I faked an immediate Malaria syndrome, I threw up at a moment's notice and grabbed my head while rolling and shivering like an epileptic patient. That got their attention. Before then I only had opportunity to bathe once every two days cause I was allowed out by 6am everyday just to either sweep offices and pour out the bucket used for urine collection or use the latrine.

But due to my supposed condition, hot water was heated and I was even given Dettol soap to bathe with, the officers even bought more food for me and I was allowed to sleep in their boss office.

My folks were called and everything were signed, even though I still sorted out my bail money myself. Atleast I don comot.

Anyway I'm back to my parent's house. Back to square one, my properties were either sold, given out while few were returned back to my parent's house.

Heck I was smiling that no one touched my PlayStation, atleast I can continue my rehab at home while gaming all day long and eating mercilessly.

The down side is that, I'm being treated like a drug junkie, all my accounts have been seized and I'm only given money for specific things. Nothing spoil Sha, atleast I'll use this as a motivation to stop cruise.

I spent approximately seven days there, I swear it felt like 700 years....

God no go shame us...

Be grateful that you still have a family, that comes through for you.

My papa go forget me there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) / Woman And Daughter Hide Corpse In Their Apartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.