Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede (39894 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Writes To Minister Of Education Over Sex Education / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Kaymansion(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2023
cheesy Jokers everywhere, If you believe this then you can believe anything

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by CitynewsNG(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Hahaha.. Whala. The Lawyer suppose follow her go face the panel now..

Hmn. Popsy and P*ssy look alike sha grin dey play ooo.

Guys, check my Signature. I sell Jikokoa Charcoal stove - Medium and Big size. 24hrs Pay on Delivery in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja. Chat me up on 07063789912. Don't fall for scammers. Hit me up.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Lawyers are generally liers

They are trained to manipulate the loop holes in the constitution, in favour of their clients. Which results in them getting paid.....
So they are trained lairs ....

2 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Sammy5413(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2023
This is laughable
She has said the exact help she got and how she got them, solicitors trying to change her words is laughable too.
Lol this is Nigeria where pussy turned popsy
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by yemex04(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
frankadrian:

It could be true. Auto correct can change pupsy to pussy. Pupsy is not an English word.

Did she type or made a video?

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Testimony1988(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
She should learn to control her tongue.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by jacobnel(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by onyxo76(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
just another case of a foolish yellow girl with little grey and white matter in the brain.

2 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Adeolokonla: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Lionmachala:
Today I pay charge's of 1500. Just to withdraw 7000 from pos
too much
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Starz825(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Lionmachala:
Today I pay charge's of 1500. Just to withdraw 7000 from pos

Haha..Haba thays too much nàw...the pos guy no try at all..na inside forest you go do am
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Zion243(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
KosiGee:
Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?

And how is that your business?
You put so much energy into another person mata.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by bewla(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Lawyers are generally liers
professional liers

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by olisaEze(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by 1Battery(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=KosiGee post=120528069]Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?
(quote)

No be so na ,na person future oo.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Isabi4lov: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin me sef no say na popsy she been wan talk , awon Agba Lawyer
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Horokrox: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy See her face like pussy! She's a freaky pussyeater. cheesy
Though not as bad as your own pussy that has being sucked dry😋🤣 of all nutrients by various canine subspecies including Chihuahua 🐩 and the elasticity of your vaginal walls compromised by the turgidity of sampling multiple oversized phalluses
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by chatinent: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ontop pro bono case naim this lawyer bring this kind sense?

Omo, lawyers are really liars.

I can bet my Nokia 3310 and Aisha that she never meant Pupsy.

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Lovenorth: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
God will furnish this lawyer
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by topsam1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lawyers!!!
The last time I checked, 'popsy' was not an ex rated word...

Pu**sy different from popsy...just dey play
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by grandstar(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
KosiGee:
Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She was stupid. They will let her go.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by BlackKafka: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
KosiGee:

In fairness to her, the school used 'fowl' in place of 'foul' in their public statement . . .

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by blueAgent(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pointblank09:
That is how some killed his wife when his neighbor said
"I want to confess. I always Use your WIFE whenever you are not at home"
He later corrected the message
"I want to confess. I always Use your *WIFI* whenever you are not at home".

grin grin
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Alvino1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Even if she said pussy, no case abeg... pussy na cat, whatever meaning anyone dey attach to am na the person business...
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Emmanuel909090: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
I knew this will happen
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ibtommy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy ppost=120526506:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy See her face like pussy! She's a freaky pussyeater. cheesy
How you take know? She don chop your own before?
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by gassbee: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Barman abeg give that lawyer 3 chilled bottles of origin
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by EteBabaagba222(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by boldtruthalways: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abeg go and sit down Mr lawyer....why put two asterisks ** when talking about pupsy?
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by codedguy1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Her p**sy will also pay that lawyer.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by snipernigga(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
I for say, because this kind girl no be market at all
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by naturefellow(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peritome:
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.
Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.
not my QWERTY keypad. Begs the question of which type of keypad you're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.