Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede (39880 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Writes To Minister Of Education Over Sex Education / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by FireUpNow(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Very cheap lawyer from very cheap chambers. We all know that she meant kunchas if not she wouldn't censor the p**sy. She said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Broveens42(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
You see why I say human beings consider what is normal as abnormal and vice versa..
That's the origin of rules and religion..
What on Earth is foul language? Someone even said fowl..lol
But that's not the issue. How would you say a word extracted from pussycat is foul ? I just can't understand these things.
It has even gotten to a level, my own peeps could frown at me when I shout 'otu ocha'; an exclamation our dads grew up with.
Who has the right to call something foul? a mere language? How's that foul when vagina isn't foul... What if she replaced the said foul language with vagina, would she still be punished? I guess Yes,
You know why? Because certain normal behavior (free sex) are misrepresented as abnormal even when it's being craved for.
I said to a lady sometime ago ; 'bupu otèlè gi n'uzo, ó na anoshi m Anya..
This lady became furious..was she expecting me to say; " please you are blocking my view with your gluteus ?
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Dchampion65: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
When generation curse is activated it makes one to commit stupid mistake for the curse to
be operational
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by XAUBulls: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Share

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Neddyogu(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Any small thing, dia brain don run go toto
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by sylve11: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
lecturerdabo:
I grew up in Imo state and it is a known fact that most Imolites enjoy throwing around foul words as a way of joking.

The person who is concerned just told you that her "pu's'sy" would rest now, and you are here saying another thing.

Na wa. embarassed cool
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Trybes(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
torqque7:

Seek medical attention fast.Your mental state is not sound at all. I am very sure you are Batified because clearly you are seeing white but calling it black,just like Tinubus Urchins.
You try seek medication attention too
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Bluffly: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
KosiGee:
Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?

Was English Language her course of study? Was slang ever formalised to be studied?

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by sylve11: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
No be yamlegger?

Na olosho work be their area of expertise.

Lol grin cool
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by daniwise(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Seriously at this trying times when Buhari has chosen to do us sege,I try as much as I can to avoid anything,I mean ANYTHING that'll make me speak too much grammar that may end in 'had I known'.The first time I saw the shameful video,I knew the school will come hard on her.I wish her and her legal team the very best.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Trybes(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
The big problem here is her pronunciation it's poor and this is common with many of us.

Listen to how she pronounced 'graduate' she said 'gradjet'

Similarly she meant popsy but she pronounced it the wrong way
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Beautiful94: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Lawyers are generally liers
Na you be lier
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by benqo01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Pupsy? Na another angle be this one o. Her foolishness is about to feed a lawyer. That's how lawyers eat anyway. And the one her family got appears to be a clever one grin

So why d asteric she ain't serious
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ferry1: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
You de help am changer am make you sef chop the pusy abi? continue
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by zedegit: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by toprealman: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Case closed, very smart lawyer. Blame it on typo too.
Meanwhile the lawyer guy wants to go to the house of assembly. Expect more flips from him.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Positiveme2020: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pointblank09:
That is how some killed his wife when his neighbor said
"I want to confess. I always Use your WIFE whenever you are not at home"
He later corrected the message
"I want to confess. I always Use your *WIFI* whenever you are not at home".

Very funny.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Emmyviva: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
If she really meant popsy,,,then why was it censored... This is laughable coming from the lawyer sha..
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by francotunsco: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gbam

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by indolomous(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is PD-APC all over again.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Elidrisy20: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
So she get pupsy
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by emetisuccess(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
sunnymighty:

Am sure if she has mentioned this, lawyers would have said she was referring to "Toto" Local Govt. in Nassarawa state. grin
u are a Mumu man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by jibrilELsudan: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
WHAT A BUNCH OF ODES

PUPSY AND PUSSY DON'T EVEN SOUND ALIKE TO EVEN SLIP INTO

IT'S LIKE HER SAYING SHE WAS ABOUT FRYING SOME HOT DOG THEN PRICK NOW SLIPPED INTO HER KUKUNASE

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Lexicent(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lawyers cant make heaven
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by stormborn28(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Houseofglam7:
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

But that girl go don fvck lecturers well well ooooooo
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Boldheart90: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Like seriously? But wait o, I use to think it is spelled POPSY and not pupsy... Chai oga Lawyer why na?
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by perpeling22(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pointblank09:
That is how some killed his wife when his neighbor said
"I want to confess. I always Use your WIFE whenever you are not at home"
He later corrected the message
"I want to confess. I always Use your *WIFI* whenever you are not at home".

Laugh wan kill me die. I thought as much. How could they just crucified the lady in question without even confirming from her what she meant. Immediately I saw that post, I knew she was talking about her dad. But enemies of progress don see food to eat na.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by slowice(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Another banger grin
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by SmileDance(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peritome:
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.

Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.
Na autocorrect lol

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by SodiumValproate: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy See her face like pussy! She's a freaky pussyeater. cheesy
My one and. Only sexy wall lizard. kiss

My baby lizzy kiss I love you kukunase kiss
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by OBTOREPA(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Pupsy? Na another angle be this one o. Her foolishness is about to feed a lawyer. That's how lawyers eat anyway. And the one her family got appears to be a clever one grin
Don't worry, her pushy will settle the lawyer.

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by bluefilm: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
So they want to start calling pussy pupsy now?

Okay na, lemme go and feed my pupsy cat right now.

I'll be back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.