Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede (39862 Views)

Erelu Bisi Fayemi Writes To Minister Of Education Over Sex Education / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by HardMirror(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Pupsy? Na another angle be this one o. Her foolishness is about to feed a lawyer. That's how lawyers eat anyway. And the one her family got appears to be a clever one grin
i love the lawyer. This is a defence i can believe even if it is a lie, at least it makes sense. grin

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by highchief1: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by 123yes(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
chiefolododo:
I stand amazed in your presence
No be this lady's problem be my own. Since yesterday hunger is wireline Me and my children, I can't withdraw my money in the bank and all pOs agents are no more rendering services to peoplein Zaria. APC WHY?
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by chaseblack(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peritome:
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.

Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.

She didn't type, she said it.

4 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Akharmony: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
higher institution behaving like kindergarten. .
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by naturefellow(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tombrown3:

Autocorrect suggest the words you recently used or often use. If you hit the enter key, it will automatically choose it.

My point is, she makes use of *pussy* more than *Pupsy*.

It can be defended🤷‍♂️
lame defence

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by EdiskyHarry: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Father lord I know I'm a sinner but please don't punish me with a stupid child.

3 Likes

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Iamdolu: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
A greet you Nairalanders.

She is human, hence can make mistakes. Its also like her video was posted by someone else. I do hope the school is lenient with her.

Thanks
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Mikepenny5(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lionmachala:
Today I pay charge's of 1500. Just to withdraw 7000 from pos

Vote APC If you like , una never see wahala pro max
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Tzar(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigerians are just rubbish people who have a defense for all forms of nonsense and evil under the sun.
Most Nigerians deserve the evil country and their miserable existence.
This is an opportunity to attempt to correct a long known evil that some women and men use to earn undeserved certificates in Nigerian educational institutions and some lawyers are jumping ‘pro bono’ to defend the pvssy hawking truant and her h0rny lecturers?!
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Barbiturate(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Pupsy? Na another angle be this one o. Her foolishness is about to feed a lawyer. That's how lawyers eat anyway. And the one her family got appears to be a clever one grin

Pro bono

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ppogba: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
I am surprised Nairaland Senior Advocates have not said things like:

* She has the right to say whatever.she likes.
* The school does not have the.right to withdraw her certificate.
* It is her fundamental right to use whatever she has to see herself through school.

I hope other senseless idiots will learn from this.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ForexMaster123(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
That bitch knows clearly well that "P**sy" = pussy
& "popsy" = Popsy
Quit playing with a Nigga's intelligence bitch.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by ppogba: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tzar:
Nigerians are just rubbish people who have a defense for all forms of nonsense and evil under the sun.
Most Nigerians deserve the evil country and their miserable existence.
This is an opportunity to attempt to correct a long known evil that some women and men use to earn undeserved certificates in Nigerian educational institutions and some lawyers are jumping ‘pro bono’ to defend the pvssy hawking truant and her Hot lecturers?!

Why bother with a lost battle?
Correct a known evil that has been in existence since creation? I am talking about using the hole in between to get the desired results. Truth is, for every free giver of pussy, there is a ready free taker. You might want to argue about every society. Well, use of pussy may not be to acquire certificates but it is there to achieve other things.

My issue with the idiot is that she has just used hers to acquire a scam paper as Nigerian youths will call it.

At least,.she should have used all within her means to get in touch with NEDU so that he can introduce her to his friend you pays N3m to fvck.

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by chiefolododo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
123yes:
No be this lady's problem be my own. Since yesterday hunger is wireline Me and my children, I can't withdraw my money in the bank and all pOs agents are no more rendering services to peoplein Zaria. APC WHY?
eyah...it will soon be over, let's elect a Peter Obi
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by everythinggirly(f): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Both the lawyer and their client dey ment😏
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Caramia2020(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's well, lawyers can defend anything.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Megatalk: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
thisweekng:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/31/our-client-wanted-to-say-pupsy-not-pusy-lawyer-writes-to-federal-polytechnic-nekede/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7547168/nekede-poly-furious-lady-claiming

The Judge will just shake head and dismiss the case , is really funny how lawyers are cunny and smart at twisting case
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by REALretep(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
The lawyer is simply doing his work but they should have come up with a better alibi.
This is a lame alibi.
Her words and facial expressions in the video were very clear that she was referring to her towtow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VU-QM68IAQ

But the school shaa need to flush out their randy lecturers
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
KosiGee:
Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?

Honestly it's hard to support that girl. But the school should tamper justice with mercy so she doesn't end up committing suicide...

They can make her apologize in a national newspaper and issue a disclaimer that she made a mistake before collecting her certificate but withholding it is really unfair. At least she attended the school for years.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by OpinionCounts(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peritome:
Not true.. On the keyboard, if you've mastered the keys, P & S are nowhere close.

Anyways, she's got a smart lawyer.

He can claim auto correct function caused the mistake.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by sunnymighty(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
emetisuccess:
see her face, them really Bleep am very well. everything toto toto toto toto toto toto

Am sure if she has mentioned this, lawyers would have said she was referring to "Toto" Local Govt. in Nassarawa state. grin
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by muskay: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
But unfortunately, the word pupsy does not even mean Father or Dad.
You were very intentional about the word you used.So why are you now playing the damage control?.You've got to bear the consequences of your stupidity.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reasons why I didn't study law, I don't want to GTH🚶

*Lighter mood*
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by deavicky(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
KosiGee:
Whether p*ssy or pupsy, her results should be withheld and her certificate not issued.

She should be ashamed of herself. How can a final year student and someone just about to graduate not know the spelling of papa, popsy or pupsy and how did she not see or spot the error on the shirt he was wearing and advertising? That was supposed to be the spelling of her private part! How could she not spot that?

auto fill can help u make some careless mistakes atimes. I have seen some one who sent his name as Godwin Useless instead of Uwele. This might not be her case anyway but I just want u to know that such mistake can occur.
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Quebec91(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
😄
MEGA4BILLION:
Lawyers are generally liers
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Quebec91(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
cheesy no mind the stupid lawyer wey no sabi

Foul instead of fowl
seunajia:

WTH is "fowl word"?
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by thatigboman: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
the lawyers are doing it pro bono- for free

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by zedman1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Orubebe01:
Did you watch the video at all? Autocorrect while speaking? And besides does this generation have any regard for the name 'God' anymore? God can be used anywhere and anyhow by these kids these days.

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by thatigboman: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Miracood2:
Scam.

If you try to type pupsy, autocorrect will change it to puppy and not pussy.

That was how one also got herself in trouble back in 2021
itvwas written on her shirt not typo

1 Like

Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by Candycrushy(f): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reminds me of that uniben girl that did hers then
Aggressive malpractice brought me dis far😂😂😂
Re: “Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede by winner37(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is how it all started, on every occasion I will say"' oh Bleep '" one day my dad was talking to me before I knew i Said ""oh Bleep dad I don't understand this " within a twinkle of an eye I received a hard and hot slap ,that was how I stopped saying "oh Bleep "occasionally..

This is why I liked advanced county like UK AND USA , mentioning pussy is not a crime rather it gives more fame to you, The school authority that want to crusify this lady just because she mentioned pussy , you people have never bleeped pussy or you people have not made a verbal or written mistake before?

If li Wayne was from Nigeria am still wondering how he could become famous and successful .

Pussy is not a bad thing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.