Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show (11760 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Run-Off: Atiku Will Win At First Ballot, PDP Tells INEC / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by porthouse7(f): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Godjone:
grin

Idiotic makarfi thinks we still do party politics. Nigerians from all walks of life whether North, East, West or South are ready and determined to vote wisely. God's will Obi will emerged
ur eye go open 25th no far, only igbos will vote obi

1 Like

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by EDOLUWA: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Unfortunately Shettima is not in the game at all so you should have pruned your analysis down to only the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES & not the VPs.

As it stands today Peter Obi has divided the South votes already and Tinubu may lose Lagos under a CREDIBLE ELECTION.

2023 election with BVAS has finished the Governor's electoral prowess and that's
WHY Oyetola lost in Osun, so the permutations of Sitting Governor holds no water again.

THE NOTHERNERS ARE NORTHERLY READY TO VOTE OUT APC.

amnesty7:
With no sentiment, I will still repeat:
To win the presidency, your candidate must:
*score the overall HIGHEST votes from across the country, and
*Get at least 25% of total votes in at least 24 states and Abj.
You may do an honest analysis.
Note:
*South West and North West have the combined highest number of registered voters in their 13 states!
*Both Shettima and Atiku are from the North East.
*With the exception of Benue, all North Central states have sitting APC governors.
*You may decide to deceive yourself if you engage in euphoria, rhetorics or insults and ignore the clear writing on the political wall.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by IgOga(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2023
EDOLUWA:
Unfortunately Shettima is not in the game at all so you should have pruned your analysis down to only the PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES & not the VPs.

As it stands today Peter Obi has divided the South votes already and Tinubu may lose Lagos under a CREDIBLE ELECTION.

2023 election with BVAS has finished the Governor's electoral prowess and that's
WHY Oyetola lost in Osun, so the permutations of Sitting Governor holds no water again.

THE NOTHERNERS ARE NORTHERLY READY TO VOTE OUT APC.

grin grin grin Nor lie against bvas o....for all the lie wey you type na bvas lie pain me pass...bvas say na Oyetola win na the fight we still dey settle for Appeal court...bvas say PDP na egbe yiwe yiwe.......

grin grin grin For the Tinubu will loose lagos illusion shey na Atiku abi na Obi go win Lagos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by seguno2: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Higgies:
Is this happening to me alone ?
Nairaland has been giving me this error response for some days now.
Mr Seun for your attention
Lalasticlala Mynd44

ThiefNuibu propaganda data boys are on rampage against the free flow of information here, but they will fail woefully in their anti-democratic activities.

They hacked and destroyed nairaland when Fayemi lost to Fayose in 2014, but this time around Seun is more than ready to deal with their fcvkup.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Axis313(m): 4:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Seankhalifa:
ahhh ask kd people.. Markarfi na criminal... use 32 billion naira when money get value do 50 metres bridge...
Eh?50 metres bridge for 32bn naira,not even million.Ha!Most Nigerian politicians no go die well,if they die well,dey no go rest in piece.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by ezechi242: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2023
amnesty7:
With no sentiment, I will still repeat:
To win the presidency, your candidate must:
*score the overall HIGHEST votes from across the country, and
*Get at least 25% of total votes in at least 24 states and Abj.
You may do an honest analysis.
Note:
*South West and North West have the combined highest number of registered voters in their 13 states!
*Both Shettima and Atiku are from the North East.
*With the exception of Benue, all North Central states have sitting APC governors.
*You may decide to deceive yourself if you engage in euphoria, rhetorics or insults and ignore the clear writing on the political wall.
Thank you.

this one still dey hallucinate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Sodangi is dead! Ex-Nasarawa Senator dies at 70 (Photo) / PHOTO: How PHCN Should Function In A Proper And Civilised Society! / Youths Launch Manhunt For Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.