Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show (11734 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Run-Off: Atiku Will Win At First Ballot, PDP Tells INEC / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Alawode01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nothing can stop Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria this year by almighty God grace.

2 Likes

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by masterflowx(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Makarfi customer of Ali Modu Sheriff grin grin

As if the Sheriff stayed long as PDP national chairman? Customer ko, buy and selling ni.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Franzinni: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
APC will win by magomago.... Everything else is super story ... If you doubt it bet me ...

I bet my Benz s500 that I am about to buy next month... On gawd!!! It's at the dealership RN! Bet!

I pass by it daily on my way to buy a pound of hash and i say to myself "anyday soon".. daily on gawd!

And I am willing to bet with it to show you how much I am serious... Just know anything you bet with you are loosing it cus APC like that britiko said " they are fantastically currupt".
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Goodlady(f): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mumuman! This PDP is worst than APC
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Mrtaye: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
atobs4real:
Selling your bad market
How much is fuel in your area
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by 07kjb: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
PDP HAS NO HOPE IN THIS ELECTION

I HAVEN'T SEEN A SOUTHERN STATE THAT PDP WILL WIN NOT EVEN DELTA STATE

THEY SHOULD KEEP ON BANKING ON CORENORTHERN VOTES

I BELIEVE NORTH CENTRAL WILL SWAY TO LABOR PARTY

VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by muniralmaigida: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
GOD forbid PDP comes back to power ! He wants to sell our refineries and other government establishments. Okowa said he created three new public University, the one in Asaba pays # 171,000 as school fees. Okowa had free education as a student, today he doesn't want people to go to school anymore. Pls, vote anything but PDP. Okowa is a disaster ! [quote author=isahrabson post=120534455][/quote]
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by everythinggirly(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na God hand we dey.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Were they anticipating for second ballot?
This will be the closest election in the history of Nigeria.....two main southern candidates against two main northern candidates.......candidates divided along 3 main ethnic groups in nigeria.
May God intervene and may the west nations allow nigerians to choose freely!
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by doneback04: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
My own alternative is not PDP, I want to try something else and that something else is labour party[b][/b]
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Winters23: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
amnesty7:
With no sentiment, I will still repeat:
To win the presidency, your candidate must:
*score the overall HIGHEST votes from across the country, and
*Get at least 25% of total votes in at least 24 states and Abj.
You may do an honest analysis.
Note:
*South West and North West have the combined highest number of registered voters in their 13 states!
*Both Shettima and Atiku are from the North East.
*With the exception of Benue, all North Central states have sitting APC governors.
*You may decide to deceive yourself if you engage in euphoria, rhetorics or insults and ignore the clear writing on the political wall.
Thank you.

Even Lagos no sure for Bulaba

grin
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by faceland: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
IMASTEX:
Nor be una fault, na some Nigerians wey like handout pass their true worth make PDP & APC get mouth to even talk about election with the chances they both blew up. We suppose naturally try other candidates from different parties to keep the so called big politicians in APC & PDP with structure in check of reality. But no, we would rather keep going in circles and yet expect a magic to happen.

Weaponised poverty.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by SenatePresdo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
amnesty7:
Note:
*South West and North West have the combined highest number of registered voters in their 13 states!
*With the exception of Benue, all North Central states have sitting APC governors.
*You may decide to deceive yourself if you engage in euphoria, rhetorics or insults and ignore the clear writing on the political wall.
Thank you.

You are right to some extent.

If this election would be heavily rigged, then Tinubu would be likely to win because he has enough foot soldiers, more Governors, Senators and all.

But if BVAS works perfectly, and the election remains free and credible, Peter Obi would win before 2pm on Election day.

And again..

For Tinubu to win This election without the SE/SS like Buhari did, he would have to win the North with over 80% like Buhari also did.
Anything short of that, Tinubu is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by onuman: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=isahrabson post=120534455][/quote]
---‐-----------------------------------------------

Makarfi said he works from home in Kaduna. Therefore, he has little or no idea of what happens outside Kaduna.
And he tells us that PDP will win presidential election.
This is myopia in overdrive.

Nigeria cannot survive a Fulani, Atiku, succeeding another Fulani, President Buhari. Makarfi, stop working against the integrity of Nigeria.

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Emmyxclusive: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
I respect this man because he has never played the stupid politics of decamping, shows he has principles and a different ideology.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by amnesty7: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are right to some extent.

If this election would be heavily rigged, then Tinubu would be likely to win because he has enough foot soldiers, more Governors, Senators and all.

But if BVAS works perfectly, and the election remains free and credible, Peter Obi would win before 2pm on Election day.

And again..

For Tinubu to win This election without the SE/SS like Buhari did, he would have to win the North with over 80% like Buhari also did.
Anything short of that, Tinubu is a goner.
I admire your maturity and choice of words, which yonder supporters lack. Do you sincerely believe that Obi can win 25% in 2/3 of the country as well as the overall HIGHEST votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Taiggarr: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Reinaldo:
Truly. APC is a disaster. Just look at the country today. Then look at their presidential candidate.

You are SICK!

Go and vote and stop with the NONSENSE infantile spews..
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by olatuns2017: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=isahrabson post=120534455][/quote]

Markaffi

Gonner

Atiku Lule
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Indispensable85(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
ogascomax:
With how things are going PDP seemed unstoppable.
If you are thinking North will share vote you will wait forever.
South keep shouting that North vote will be shared forgetting that South vote will still be shared as PDP is always at the grass root and they are so many villages and creeks, the riverine areas whose voters are easily influenced. PDP will gain millions of vote in the South and sweep Northern votes.

If you're expecting bloc votes from the north in this very election, you need to examine your head.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Seankhalifa: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Axis313:
If it is this Makarfi that PDP presented as it's candidate,I would surely vote for him,he has more integrity than Atiku.I really like him.
ahhh ask kd people.. Markarfi na criminal... use 32 billion naira when money get value do 50 metres bridge...
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
No come back and cry rigging o
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by SenatePresdo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
amnesty7:

I admire your maturity and choice of words, which yonder supporters lack. Do you sincerely believe that Obi can win 25% in 2/3 of the country as well as the overall HIGHEST votes?

It's not about what I believe, its about what is achievable.

If Peter Obi can win all the Presidential online polls, including anap that is very reliable, then anything can be possible.
Underrating Peter Obi and his obidient movement is an act of illusion

Why did he win the online polls, even that of anap if he doesn't stand a chance?

Jonathan won the poll in 2011,he won.
Buhari 2015, he won.
Buhari 2019,he won.
And now, Peter Obi won the poll in 2023, and you think it's unrealistic to believe he can't win?
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by Menclothing: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Pdp presented Atiku the worst candidate
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by yinchar(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
BAT - Incoming CinC
On your mandate we stand
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by amnesty7: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It's not about what I believe, its about what is achievable.

If Peter Obi can win all the Presidential online polls, including anap that is very reliable, then anything can be possible.
Underrating Peter Obi and his obidient movement is an act of illusion

Why did he win the online polls, even that of anap if he doesn't stand a chance?

Jonathan won the poll in 2011,he won.
Buhari 2015, he won.
Buhari 2019,he won.
And now, Peter Obi won the poll in 2023, and you think it's unrealistic to believe he can't win?
Absolutely unrealistic. May God keep us alive. I will tag you after he bites the dust.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by aninibinladen: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
amnesty7:
Note:
Thank you.

May I remind you that with Buhari on the ballot and with an APC sitting Governor in Nasarawa, APC managed to win the state by only 6000 votes, they lost Plateau which also had a sitting Governor and of course the FCT. Benue did not vote APC either. Tinubu is no Buhari, don't kid yourself.

The clear writing on the wall is there, those who deceive themselves are those who assume Northern Governors will deliver ignoring the fact that the APC tsunami had nothing to do with sitting Governors but rather the larger than life figure of Buhari.

Don't even foo.l yourself about Shettima in the NE, the man pulls weight in Borno and parts of Yobe and it ends there. You feel APC will without doubt sweep the SW but then assume the NE (the only zone along with the SE that hasn't seen yhe presidency) will go for second fiddle when first is within sights. My friend, it is you who is ignoring the clear signs on the wall. The sentiments in the North are clear for all to see.
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by SenatePresdo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
amnesty7:

Absolutely unrealistic. May God keep us alive. I will tag you after he bites the dust.

It's less than 25 days, let's see how possible the word impossible is.
Till then..
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by EverGrand: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Which of the PDPs? Main one or feeder team?
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by UnabashedIPOB: 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
This message is mainly for Biafrans who are supporting this 2023 Selection because of Peter Obi. I just want to remind you in case you're still living in denial, that you're wasting your time and energy. Your so-called election had already been determined by those who actually own Nigeria, the Fulanis. The only option that's left for you is to support the dismemberment of Nigeria and let everyone go their own way. No one, not even Peter Obi or the other criminals would ever move the failed and hopeless Nigeria forward. The same criminals that have been making promises to you during this electioneering cycle were the same criminals that promised you heaven on earth in the past election cycles. You need to ask yourself: "Is Nigeria better today than it was 4 years ago?" I am sure all of you can answer that with a resounding "NO!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNFcNSlBJY
Re: Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show by VULCAN(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thank you for reminding us that the South West and the North West have the highest number of registered voters.

My question to you is that were those voters shielded from the consequences of voting the worst govt in our history?

Is fuel cheaper in the NW and is Dollar cheaper in the SW?

Herdsmen have killed and raped farmers and their wives in SW, perhaps the people who have suffered that will like to reward the govt for that by sticking their thumb next to the APC logo.

Lollz.

This election will shock those of you who feel entitled to Aso Rock.
I can't wait

amnesty7:
Note:
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / Stop The Insult On Mr President / Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.