Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke (28495 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by ScamHunter: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2023
He was not reading his books as a student? Why F9?

4 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by seguno2: 1:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....

ThiefNuibu not only contested but won senator and governor, while he is now hopeful that the money Lagosians allowed him to steal from them, will make him president.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Owontime: 1:53am On Feb 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
My question is "What about the person with missing certificate who is contesting presidential election?"

Age missing, certificate missing, origin missing.
Is the constitution applying differently to people?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by seguno2: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:
This lie no hold water Abeq.

1. Were you the only one that has that 'mistake'?

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'

The testimonial was issued way after he left the school, by which time Osun state had been created.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Owontime: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Well,you can take that person to court after he has won the presidential election grin
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by seguno2: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:
Just listen to this fool.
Your brother owns a University but you have spent half of the most productive part of your life defending a certificate where you packed 7 F9s.

No wonder Dr. Adeleke did not allow this dumb fool manage any of his companies.

Are you not aware that he was Guinness director

Stop listening to rumours and spreading propaganda lies
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by goody2019: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Osun instead of Oyo. Mistakes not his, rather they should blame the school authority na. Very lame petition. Chaii

Is the document bearing OSUN even when Osun State was yet to be created? What a mistake!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by alen4smith(m): 2:07am On Feb 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Xfactor88(m): 2:10am On Feb 01, 2023
This is kind of a lame excuse. Osun State was never a part of Oyo State then, it was simply not in existence. There was nothing like Osun State.

Osun State was created from Oyo State in 1991 but you sat for WAEC in 1981. How would you have a certificate of a state that was never in existence?
Is it that the school had a vision that a state that would be called Osun would be formed 10 years later?

What's really happening in that country? How did it get this low

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by techWriter3: 2:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Why competitions reelection when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Xfactor88(m): 2:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Osun instead of Oyo. Mistakes not his, rather they should blame the school authority na. Very lame petition. Chaii
How? There was no Osun State then, it was created in 1991, but he sat for WAEC in 1981. What's the correlation, please?

It's very funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24am On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

When you have daft illiterates like Johnnyessence promoting him, what do you expect?
you are very clueless here with your hatred against Osun State governor , Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. Keep on hating why he keep on winning on both sides
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by walex2(m): 2:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'
you are too intelligent. The state that was created in 1991 and the school has foresee it since 1981 to bear Osun state. Very lame excuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by richidinho(m): 2:48am On Feb 01, 2023
Xfactor88:
This is kind of a lame excuse. Osun State was never a part of Oyo State then, it was simply not in existence. There was nothing like Osun State.

Osun State was created from Oyo State in 1991 but you sat for WAEC in 1981. How would you have a certificate of a state that was never in existence?
Is it that the school had a vision that a state that would be called Osun would be formed 10 years later?

What's really happening in that country? How did it get this low

You are not even in Nigeria, but you sense of reasoning is very poor, Adeleke went back to collect that certificate years after finishing school, by then Osun state has been created, infact that was the reason for the mistate

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by mukthar2000(m): 2:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Thinking that money was solutions to everything in life,
Money your case, money is shameless.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by ipobarecriminals: 3:01am On Feb 01, 2023
sad PDP and SCAM grin
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....

Una no dey read, that's the problem. Did you even bother to go through the post? Nigerians and empty noise! 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by onuman: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2023
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/osun-tribunal-i-didnt-forge-certificate-school-made-mistake-adeleke/amp/
A Court of Appeal had earlier exonerated Adeleke over the School Certificate palavar, yet this Oshun state Election Tribunal delved into it, and used it as part of the Tribunal judgement that sacked Adeleke from office. That means the Tribunal members were biased against Adeleke even before the Tribunal seating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Xfactor88:
How? There was no Osun State then, it was created in 1991, but he sat for WAEC in 1981. What's the correlation, please?

It's very funny.

The real question we should be asking is if his records are with WAEC or not!

All the lame excuses of Osun or Oyo don't hold water if he sat for the exam and WAEC has his record. APC is just celebrating a faux victory, the judgment is too weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Burgerlomo: 3:33am On Feb 01, 2023
If you want to know how many men had intercourse with your mother go and contest for election grin
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Xfactor88(m): 3:40am On Feb 01, 2023
adler777:

The real question we should be asking is if his records are with WAEC or not!

All the lame excuses of Osun or Oyo don't hold water if he sat for the exam and WAEC has his record. APC is just celebrating a faux victory, the judgment is too weak.
I agree with you. I'm pretty sure they would have written to WAEC for confirmation. Even at that, it's still a lame excuse. Why didn't he get it corrected several years ago? Assuming he's not learnerd, but he has lawyers and professional associates that could have pointed it out to him. Instead, he didn't care thinking it was business as usual. He has lost the case already, there's no way back in.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by k4all(m): 3:50am On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by seunayantokun(m): 3:54am On Feb 01, 2023
The appeal court judgement still stands, published and accessible anywhere anytime.
WAEC has his record, just like the school does. They both previously testified that he didn't forge his statement.
Ede where the school is located was not created in 1991, it has been in existence for centuries. It's unreasonable for judges to play comedians by going back to Oyo/Osun matter when a higher court ruled out forgery in the matter. What they should have concentrated on was INEC server data vs original BVAS machine data. If Adeleke's lawyers do a proper job, Adegboyega won't smell it again.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Mandate2023: 3:55am On Feb 01, 2023
dydx2020:
Fatai Mesan means what please?

I am an independent old man from Aguata, a small village in Indianapolis near Iragbiji Town in Pakistan,OMG.

I need explanation

Mesan means 9
Fatai means F

So do d mathematics 😂

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Rolings: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2023
fergie001:

All these questions are long settled.

Two Court of Appeal judgements foreclosed this issue and exonerated him from Certificate Forgery.

The Principal admitted that the Registry in the school made those administrative errors but can confirm that Adeleke indeed attended the school from 1976-1981. (He testified in Court in 2018)

WAEC also confirmed that Adeleke indeed sat for WASSCE but only for one subject: English Language which was Fatai mesan. (WAEC also testified in Court)

The Osun High Court exonerated him of forgery, and this was upheld by the Appeal Court in Akure.

2 APC Chieftains went on with the suit at the FCT High Court and the Court said he wasn't qualified. He appealed and the Court of Appeal, Abuja cleared him and absolved him of forgery.

Two of the Judges on the panel at the Appeal Court in Abuja are now in the Supreme Court.

Read what the Court of Appeal in Abuja said:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/certificate-scandal-adeleke-qualified-to-contest-osun-gov-election-says-acourt/amp/
This is from the link above
"Relying on several Supreme Court decisions, the appellate court held that as far as Adeleke educational pursuit was up to the School Leaving level, it did not matter whether he passed the examination or not."
But opposition keep referring to Buhari as not educated...... but now that a PDP governor is involved they now sing a different song.
What is not cleared is that in 2022 he presented a certificate that says osun state when Osun has not been created.....thats clearly forgery and wont stand at the supreme court.....his election may not be cancelled since its a pre election matter...but a case of forgery has been proved

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Xfactor88:
I agree with you. I'm pretty sure they would have written to WAEC for confirmation. Even at that, it's still a lame excuse. Why didn't he get it corrected several years ago? Assuming he's not learnerd, but he has lawyers and professional associates that could have pointed it out to him. Instead, he didn't care thinking it was business as usual. He has lost the case already, there's no way back in.

My brother, as long as he sat for that paper, that's not a forged result, period. Even on my own WAEC certificate there was a typo (spacing) error there, I went to my secondary school and they discovered my name was accurately written and the fault came from WAEC.

APC is just desperate because of 2023 presidential elections. You cannot accuse someone of forgery just because of an error on a certificate. It's going to be overturned eventually.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by obawinner(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2023
adler777:

My brother, as long as he sat for that paper, they cannot accuse him of forgery, that's not a forged result, period. Even on my own WAEC certificate there was a typo error there, I went to my secondary school and they discovered my name was accurately written and the fault came from WAEC, till date it is yet to be rectified.

APC is just desperate because of 2023 presidential elections. You cannot accuse someone of forgery just because of an error on a certificate. It's going to be overturned eventually.
politically you're a goner cos it doesn't bear your legal name.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by biina: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:

The documents in question (statement of result and testimonial) were generated in 2018 using the current school template. They are valid and not forgeries

It is only in Nigeria, where we are too familiar with forgery and backdating, will an entity using a letter head with current name or address be accused of forgery.

If anybody who attended OAU when it was still University of Ife requests a transcript today, it will bear OAU and not University of Ife (that no longer exists). If the transcripts bears University of Ife, then its a forgery

More importantly, it is very sad that someone that could not pass a single class in WAEC is being celebrated as a governor. Next minute, same people will turn around and lament about the condition and direction of their state.

When a person is unqualified, the question of competence is moot.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 01, 2023
obawinner:
politically you're a goner cos it doesn't bear your legal name.

Lol, politically, I am a GUNNER💣
It bears my legal name and it's more of a spacing error than an error on my name itself.

I have a sworn affidavit to that effect and I have another WAEC result I can use anytime. I am a master's degree holder today and never had issues with my credentials. 😜

All I am telling you is that the judgment is false and doesn't hold water. APC is just doing "try your luck" 😀
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by planetx: 4:27am On Feb 01, 2023
biina:

The documents in question (statement of result and testimonial) were generated in 2018 using the current school template. They are valid and not forgeries

It is only in Nigeria, where we are too familiar with forgery and backdating, will an entity using a letter head with current name or address be accused of forgery.

If anybody who attended OAU when it was still University of Ife requests a transcript today, it will bear OAU and not University of Ife (that no longer exists). If the transcripts bears University of Ife, then its a forgery

More importantly, it is very sad that someone that could not pass a single class in WAEC is being celebrated as a governor. Next minute, same people will turn around and lament about the condition and direction of their state.

When a person is unqualified, the question of competence is moot.
Why are all the other subjects pending?
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2023
onuman:

A Court of Appeal had earlier exonerated Adeleke over the School Certificate palavar, yet this Oshun state Election Tribunal delved into it, and used it as part of the Tribunal judgement that sacked Adeleke from office. That means the Tribunal members were biased against Adeleke even before the Tribunal seating.

Don't mind them. They're just sour losers...
I don't see any sense in the judgment and if I was Adeleke, I would dance more Makossa this time around. 😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) / DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.