Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke (28450 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by obawinner(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2023
adler777:

Lol, politically, I am a GUNNER💣
It bears my legal name and it's more of a spacing error than an error on my name itself.

I have a sworn affidavit to that effect and I have another WAEC result I can use anytime. I am a master's degree holder today and never had issues with my credentials. 😜

All I am telling you is that the judgment is false and doesn't hold water. APC is just doing "try your luck" 😀
interesting, you could read more on The Truth About Biobarakuma Wanagha Degi-Eremienyo Certificates. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2023
obawinner:
interesting, you could read more on The Truth About Biobarakuma Wanagha Degi-Eremienyo Certificates. grin grin grin

Whatever... If you like Read more on Lloyd v. Olakunle 1932. That's ur own palava. Abeg rest! 🤡😁
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by obawinner(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
adler777:

Whatever... If you like Read more on Lloyd v. Olakunle 1932. That's ur own palava. Abeg rest! 🤡😁
you dun carry me go where i no know grin grin
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Agunesinjaweola: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2023
tabaralph:

When isiaka and Deji were schooling he was probably dancing around Ede town with masquerade
Haba 🙄
Don't drive this Adeleke out of our public comedy.
We need something to make us laugh until the exit of evil (Buhari).

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2023
obawinner:
you dun carry me go where i no know grin grin

Lol... Clown 😂😂😂
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Melvinkel: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
My question is "What about the person with missing certificate who is contesting presidential election?"

Age missing, certificate missing, origin missing.
Is the constitution applying differently to people?

Stop crying okay
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Alawode01(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2023
It is pity that an educated people still condole this kind stupid ugly thing in the name of politics, someone with just one, one f9 in two sitting of ssce, we all know that the examination council can't issue certificate for F9 and he go ahead to forge a school statement of result and you people still smyphatize him , and you know what it takes you to get yours.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by RALPHOW(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2023
Over voting is the major reason for his disqualification.
However, I think INEC STAFF that monitor such polling units should be penalised.
If they are not punished, opposition may take advantage of such loophole, by ensure over voting in the polling units that opposition is strongest.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Melvinkel: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2023
kestolove95:
Naso one say bullion van miss road enter Tinubu House

Must you mentioned Tinubu in all your comment? Tinubu and your father, who is eldest?
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by sageb: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2023
fergie001:

All these questions are long settled.

Two Court of Appeal judgements foreclosed this issue and exonerated him from Certificate Forgery.

The Principal admitted that the Registry in the school made those administrative errors but can confirm that Adeleke indeed attended the school from 1976-1981. (He testified in Court in 2018)

WAEC also confirmed that Adeleke indeed sat for WASSCE but only for one subject: English Language which was Fatai mesan. (WAEC also testified in Court)

The Osun High Court exonerated him of forgery, and this was upheld by the Appeal Court in Akure.

2 APC Chieftains went on with the suit at the FCT High Court and the Court said he wasn't qualified. He appealed and the Court of Appeal, Abuja cleared him and absolved him of forgery.

Two of the Judges on the panel at the Appeal Court in Abuja are now in the Supreme Court.

Read what the Court of Appeal in Abuja said:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/certificate-scandal-adeleke-qualified-to-contest-osun-gov-election-says-acourt/amp/

Quite elucidating
Adeleke should not fear.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2023
richidinho:

I didnt even know, but the moment i read his explanation i knew it was possible, but watch how the dude i quoted will soon come and call me Ipob youth😀

I be obidient shaaa😀
The certificate was issued in 2018 but signed in 1981

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by TempleHouse: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Its beggars believe to believe that a State with the second largest numbers of Professors in Nigeria will choose this man as a Governor !

Osun People what are you thinking to believe this dancer is an asset in the first place

With all the overwhelming evidence of crisp dullard and certificate racketeering around Adeleke

I WONDER !

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by lagosrd: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Go ahead and sue. Nonsense.
Sueing is a legal matter and I haven't mentioned you bitter soul.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Nauttyprof(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Sammy07:
This lie no hold water Abeq.

1. Were you the only one that has that 'mistake'?

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'

Court of Appeal had ruled on the certificate matter in 2018 according to this report. It therefore means that the Tribunal should have upheld the superior judgment on this and not come up with a different judgement. There can't be 2 different judgement on the same matter.

I am not a supporter of Adeleke before you come back with an attack but the judgement only suggest that we still have a long way to go in the justice system.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by IbileIfe: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
dydx2020:
Fatai Mesan means what please?

I am an independent old man from Aguata, a small village in Indianapolis near Iragbiji Town in Pakistan,OMG.

F9 in English.
And he is a Senator. grin

The Adelekes are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by IbileIfe: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
dydx2020:
Fatai Mesan means what please?

I am an independent old man from Aguata, a small village in Indianapolis near Iragbiji Town in Pakistan,OMG.

F9 in English.
And he is a Senator. grin

The Adelekes are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Wickedtruths: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
lagosrd:

Sueing is a legal matter and I haven't mentioned you bitter soul.

You're a daft fool. Go on and sue the Judge. It is foolish people like you who ruined Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Kingstanding: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....
. Why can't he do court affidavit? This is gonna be a great lesson for him and others. I'm not sure he can win this case.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Exodora: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
YungMillionaire:
F9 PARALLEL = SCHOOL MADE MISTAKE
I’m not one of his supporters but some schools can be stupid, they made mistake in my brother’s cert if not that he is a law student it would have be another thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by lagosrd: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:

You're a daft fool. Go on and sue the Judge. It is foolish people like you who ruined Adeleke.

I don't blame you, I blame those that invited you to planet earth to come and see what we humans are doing here . You alien .
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by kilisi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
fergie001:

All these questions are long settled.

Two Court of Appeal judgements foreclosed this issue and exonerated him from Certificate Forgery.

The Principal admitted that the Registry in the school made those administrative errors but can confirm that Adeleke indeed attended the school from 1976-1981. (He testified in Court in 2018)

WAEC also confirmed that Adeleke indeed sat for WASSCE but only for one subject: English Language which was Fatai mesan. (WAEC also testified in Court)

The Osun High Court exonerated him of forgery, and this was upheld by the Appeal Court in Akure.

2 APC Chieftains went on with the suit at the FCT High Court and the Court said he wasn't qualified. He appealed and the Court of Appeal, Abuja cleared him and absolved him of forgery.

Two of the Judges on the panel at the Appeal Court in Abuja are now in the Supreme Court.

Read what the Court of Appeal in Abuja said:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/certificate-scandal-adeleke-qualified-to-contest-osun-gov-election-says-acourt/amp/

I think what APC contested this time is different from the judgement you quoted. They are contesting the alleged discrepancies in the certificate he submitted earlier to INEC and the one he submitted last year. Meaning at least one of the certificates is forged. I hope you will get my point.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by oyatz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:
Just listen to this fool.
Your brother owns a University but you have spent half of the most productive part of your life defending a certificate where you packed 7 F9s.

No wonder Dr. Adeleke did not allow this dumb fool manage any of his companies.

He has actually gone back to the USA to finish his degree in 2018.

He may not be a very serious person academically ( most lastborns from privileged families are like that) but he is very qualified.

Politics is a dirty game. His opponents are just looking for a way to bring him down.

Even the school testimonial is in order because if the school wants to issue a testimonial today, the name on their letter headed paper will be Osun State (not the name of the State when he graduated in 1981).
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by oyatz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wickedtruths:
Just listen to this fool.
Your brother owns a University but you have spent half of the most productive part of your life defending a certificate where you packed 7 F9s.

No wonder Dr. Adeleke did not allow this dumb fool manage any of his companies.

He has actually gone back to the USA to finish his degree in 2021

He may not be a very serious person academically ( most lastborns from privileged families are like that) but he is very qualified.

Politics is a dirty game. His opponents are just looking for a way to bring him down.

Even the school testimonial is in order because if the school wants to issue a testimonial today, the name on their letter headed paper will be Osun State (not the name of the State when he graduated in 1981).
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by oyatz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

PDP: Egbe yiwe yiwe grin grin grin

"Osun was part of Oyo State when Governor Adeleke...."

grin grin grin

Ogbeni yiwe yiwe there was no Osun State when you went to School...Only Osun river dey then...how your school sef take know say a state in the future go dey bear Osun State grin grin grin grin Yeye dey smell fidi e gominia

The Testimonial was recently issued by the School,so it will be appropriate for it to be Osun State.

There was no Osun State when I schooled in my hometown. If I travel there tomorrow and demand for my testimonial, they will issue it to me with the authority of Osun State Ministry of Education NOT Oyo State.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by duro4chang(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyatz:

He has actually gone back to the USA to finish his degree in 2018.

But his testimonial was also signed in 1981not in 2018

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Elidrisy20: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
This man is a fool,
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by henrysam(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....
At least he has a background and people can attest to it. Some urchins like you will want to vote for somebody that we cannot trace his beginning to this moment just of ethnic and political inclination. Taaaar
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Alawode01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
De guy is a gooner nothing can safe that.
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by zoedew: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
tabaralph:

When isiaka and Deji were schooling he was probably dancing around Ede town with masquerade
Sad! Even if he gets retained as Governor I seriously doubt that he will be found in a photograph with me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / APC Slams Wike Over Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers / Benue Governorship Supplementary Election Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.