Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas (3856 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / The Origin Of Agbor And The Obi Of Agbor / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
They can't see, they can't think only capable of being rude, angry, arrogant miscreat mouthing off over a write up that is clearly targeted at YORUBA

YORUBA RONU.

[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120547595][/quote]
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by James91: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
The hate and bigotry towards Yoruba and Tinubu is only from the Igbo.

After 50 years of war that they started they refuse to get over it and move on.

We continue to give and they take and continue to hate.

YORUBA RONU
like this your man

1 Like

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Doctors and teachers were on strike for 13months during PO reign as governor of Anambra. We don't want anarchy but someone who can negotiate and come to an agreement.

The unions tell us PO was deceitful throughout. They have continued their lies.

YORUBA RONU.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by James91: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Doctors and teachers were on strike for 13months during PO reign as governor of Anambra. We don't want anarchy but someone who can negotiate and come to an agreement.

The unions tell us PO was deceitful throughout. They have continued their lies.

YORUBA RONU.
we already know your evil mindset

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Bigshots001(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=gabbytabby post=120548549]They can't see, they can't think only capable of being rude, angry, arrogant miscreat mouthing off over a write up that is clearly targeted at YORUBA

YORUBA RONU.

Please Gabbytabby,summon amadioha to wipe out the whole Igbo race so that it will please your soul,why hate my brother??

Tinubu will come and go, life still continues, what is this thing we're doing to each other,can Nigeria progress with this kind of hate and division, we're not destined to be together as a country, Imagine Iran and Israel living together as a country.

What's our crime for God's sake.. we're regressing instead of progressing.. hate and tribalism will only breed a civil war and many other vices.
Human is the enemy of human.
For being Igbo.. I'm automatically a third-class citizen and not eligible to enjoy every other right as a citizen of a country.
Make we think,igbos are undergoing a hell in Lagos state right now,but my Yoruba bigots can only find their voices only on igbos,but are scared of the Hausa-fulanis.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
You know how you lot have been terrorising those who are not declaring for PO online you need to get a taste of your own medicine so that you would learn civility and how to build positive relationships.

YORUBA RONU.

[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120549186][/quote]
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by wegevv: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
I am encouraged by this and continue to pray that a return to the good old days will happen for Nigeria.

Last year end November/December 2021 my Yoruba plumber went to the East to work. While he was there, a neighbour’s son took an interest in his work and worked with them throughout their project there.

Surprise surprise when he was going to leave, the parents of the boy asked if he would take their boy back to lagos with him and train him in the trade.

The Igbo boy now lives with him and trains with him.

I prayed for the boy and wished him well giving my motherly advice. Unbeknownst to him, he now has a surrogate mum in me as his mum is far.

It is this pockets of trust and goodwill that continues to encourage one that all is not lost.

Nigeria will survive.

OP went from this lovely post to this tribalistic nonsense in just 12 months.

I wonder what happened in between lol.

I'm praying for you ma. It is well with you mummy <3
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
The first destruction/War was started by the igbos. If you don't give them all they are going to destroy all. Now they have started their drum of war again. 55 years later they again want to destroy all if you don't give them all.

The YORUBA AND HAUSA KNOW THAT the only thing that works in a democracy is the positive relationships that one builds and not threats and lies but after 55 year they continue to do the same thing that has not worked and will not work.

Me I want to enjoy my retirement and not be under constant threat of war.

YORUBA RONU
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by DrAkpamudehe: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
FOR THE OBI SUPPORTERS AMONGST YORUBAS.

Call me an ethnicist, tribalist or whatever, but I need not subscribe to the Yoruba Nation agitation to know what is good for us, Yorubas.
First and foremost, I urge those who may not already know, or may have forgotten, to please Google the conditionalities Odumegwu Ojukwu gave Col Banjo before the Biafran attempt to over run Yoruland, aka Ija Ore.
Then read the following WhatsApp post which I did not
*Please, don't allow yourself to be deceived or fooled once again.*

All hogwash from a dead BAT.

Lagos is a no man's land. If it dey pain you come beat me. Apart from properties owned by my parents in Lagos. I have 3 personal properties scattered in the mainland and Lekki. Infact the 3rd property which I am currently developing was purchased from a wretched Afonja family, whose sons were so lazy after the death of their parents and didn't mind selling the land on which their parents were buried to me, even with their parents graves. I bought the property and had the graves dugged out, and threw the 2 corpses into the Lagos lagoon. Afonjas no get shame
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by olisaEze(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Another emilokan attempt at appealing tribal sentiments should have been the heading of this post. At the fuel queue today, did the pump attendant ask you for your tribe before selling fuel to you at N550 a litre??

I don’t even need to say God punish you, vote tribe over competence and punish yourself by yourself as you have been doing since 2015! grin

If the old bat wins Obi will continue to prosper, if Atiku wins Obi will still prosper.

It is you and I that watched the price of a bag of rice rise from N7,000 to N50,000 with all the stories of rice pyramids by this administration, that will still suffer!

You’re not Yoruba, you belong to the suffering & smiling tribe of Nigeria! grin

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by wegevv: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

She's just going through a crisis. Look at her lovely post this time last year. Pray for her

gabbytabby:
I am encouraged by this and continue to pray that a return to the good old days will happen for Nigeria.

Last year end November/December 2021 my Yoruba plumber went to the East to work. While he was there, a neighbour’s son took an interest in his work and worked with them throughout their project there.

Surprise surprise when he was going to leave, the parents of the boy asked if he would take their boy back to lagos with him and train him in the trade.

The Igbo boy now lives with him and trains with him.

I prayed for the boy and wished him well giving my motherly advice. Unbeknownst to him, he now has a surrogate mum in me as his mum is far.

It is this pockets of trust and goodwill that continues to encourage one that all is not lost.

Nigeria will survive.

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by DrAkpamudehe: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023

Lagos is a no man's land. If it dey pain you come beat me. Apart from properties owned by my parents in Lagos. I have 3 personal properties scattered in the mainland and Lekki. Infact the 3rd property which I am currently developing was purchased from a wretched Afonja family, whose sons were so lazy after the death of their parents and didn't mind selling the land on which their parents were buried to me, even with their parents graves. I bought the property and had the graves dugged out, and threw the 2 wretched corpses into the Lagos lagoon. Afonjas no get shame

1 Like

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
I still saw the boy yesterday and now I am happy for him he went home for the holidays and is back doing his thing.

However I now feel under constant threat of war and the continuing insecurities that I can't ignore.

We encourage when we can and speak some home truth when we need to.

YORUBA RONU

wegevv:

OP went from this lovely post to this tribalistic nonsense in just 12 months.

I wonder what happened in between lol.

I'm praying for you ma. It is well with you mummy <3
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by wegevv: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
I still saw the boy yesterday and now I am happy for him he went home for the holidays and is back doing his thing.

However I now feel under constant threat of war and the continuing insecurities that I can't ignore.

We encourage when we can and speak some home truth when we need to.

YORUBA RONU

God bless you mummy. It is well with you <3
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Bigshots001(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=gabbytabby post=120549354]You know how you lot have been terrorising those who are not declaring for PO online you need to get a taste of your own medicine so that you would learn civility and how to build positive relationships.

YORUBA RONU.

And Tinubu's supporters has been quite,i guess??

We have made efforts to build positive relationships with every tribe in Nigeria during electioneering period.
We did so in 1999 when the southeast voted for OBJ as against our own.
We also did so with Yaradua, Jonathan, Atiku abubakar,so don't give me that BS of building a positive relationships, we're ready to choose PYO or Any other brilliant politician from the west whose outlook and antecedent aligns with ours just to show that we rather want a working Nigeria,than a tribal presidency.
We don't own the YORUBAS, Tinubu sold out to the North in 2015 and 2019,now the north has rediculed and mocked him several times and Yorubas hasn't said anything about that.
Look at his pcc list and how unbalanced it is,look at what he said when he visited the south east,look at the entitlement mentality etc.
And as if the obedient movement are made up of only the igbos, infact some of the most vocal influencers of the movement are from other tribes.
Concerned Nigerians are talking about the way forward and how to make life easier in the country by electing well-meaning politicians to handle the administration for the next four years, what the few Yoruba lots are focused on are the igbos and some entitlement.
If you have some balls attack the north like this.
This election has exposed some aged long hatred the Yorubas has for the igbos and all we wanted was freedom and equal rights to live and fulfill our God-given destiny.
The igbos are third-class citizens of this country we fought and achieved independence for this country so put out that ethnic lense and reason properly,why attack this tribe for just no reason,what is our crime now?
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
If you come to do good you are welcome but for those who come to destroy hmm.

Yes I am under crisis.

YORUBA RONU

DrAkpamudehe:

Lagos is a no man's land. If it dey pain you come beat me. Apart from properties owned by my parents in Lagos. I have 3 personal properties scattered in the mainland and Lekki. Infact the 3rd property which I am currently developing was purchased from a wretched Afonja family, whose sons were so lazy after the death of their parents and didn't mind selling the land on which their parents were buried to me, even with their parents graves. I bought the property and had the graves dugged out, and threw the 2 corpses into the Lagos lagoon. Afonjas no get shame
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Bigshots001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=gabbytabby post=120549657]The first destruction/War was started by the igbos. If you don't give them all they are going to destroy all. Now they have started their drum of war again. 55 years later they again want to destroy all if you don't give them all.

The YORUBA AND HAUSA KNOW THAT the only thing that works in a democracy is the positive relationships that one builds and not threats and lies but after 55 year they continue to do the same thing that has not worked and will not work.

Me I want to enjoy my retirement and not be under constant threat of war.

YORUBA RONU

Perhaps, this your senseless and bigotry write will further unite us more.
I believe your candidate can do without the igbos, please let all Yorubas focus their energy and support BAT,let them not vote for PO,I hope that will give you some rest.
But,I hope if he loses, you don't come blaming the igbos again, because the north are already doing him dirty right now,even his Buhari.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by Zee0007: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yoruba love yoruba. Make I drop aza? Hungry dey wire me.

Asgard13:
Can anybody tell us the tribe that Yoruba people don ever love and see as humans? grin

As e Dey hot!

Just mention one tribe yoruba love .. even outside Nigeria .. infact in the world and universe

Waiting
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
to those naive Yorubas list Yorubas working in any southeast region and Hausas working in East civil service?

mention any average igbo supporting Tinubu? these people all support obi but they're calling tribal bigot for supporting your kinsman

in the record today, Northerners support Tinubu than us in West! when is this resentment going to stop? all igbo elders are supporting their son, our own elders are acting Diplomat thinking that TV shape of head like peter Obi send Yoruba or non Igbo

we must have a rethink, we are building our national political space as Northerners have built theirs, Tinubu must all be supported
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by FreedomfromtheT: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
In the North we have Yoruba and Igbo as Commissioner and in high position in their civil service.

In the West we particularly give igbos as Commissioner and House of rep members and in high positions in their civil service. Instead they are even demanding to take over.

*but in the East no Yoruba or Hausa have any significant position*

We give they take without reciprocity

YORUBA RONU
How many Yorubas live, work and do business in the Southeast?
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by 07kjb: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Both the OP and some of the commenters are URCHINS
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Exactly if you were welcoming they would come. They are in the North which is further and terrain sometimes brutal.

If you are honest you know that igbos no they share even between states in the South East they will chase. Make una loose hand small.

YORUBA RONU.

FreedomfromtheT:
How many Yorubas live, work and do business in the Southeast?
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Igbos have always been PDP men but them want to collect salary from APC.

Check Hausa and Yoruba do not put their eggs in one basket. PDP they are there APC they are there all on large nos

You think they don't know what they are doing.

YORUBA RONU

[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120549892][/quote]
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Unfortunately I have gone past the unite. One cannot drag an unwilling horse talk of force it to drink. Let who wants to go kukuma go instead of the drums of war.

They unsettle ones life instead of allowing one make reasoned choices one is making knee jerk reactions. Me I done tire.

YORUBA RONU.

[quote author=Bigshots001 post=120550258][/quote]
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
The usual igbo lack of accountability and owneership resorts to rude and uncouth behaviour.

YORUBA RONU.

07kjb:
Both the OP and some of the commenters are URCHINS
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by FreedomfromtheT: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Exactly if you were welcoming they would come. They are in the North which is further and terrain sometimes brutal.

If you are honest you know that igbos no they share even between states in the South East they will chase. Make una loose hand small.

YORUBA RONU.

Igbos are welcoming sir. There are Yorubas in Southeast but they are few compared to Igbos Southwest and other parts of Nigeria. Igbos are known to be widely travelled people but that cannot be said about some other tribes.
Thank you.
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by OfficialAPCNig: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
In 2007/2008 I was looking to buy shares and checking the make up of the board. Where an igboman is the CEO or Chairman all the board members are Igbo (even fidelity where PO was chairman)save for one Calabar or Akwa Ibom man. That is their own federal character.

We give they take without reciprocity. They will not and have not given YORUBA anything.

YORUBA RONU
RCCG is the largest pentecostal church in SW. Do you know all the board members and senior pastors are Yorubas?

Check other Yoruba pentecostal churches and it is the same thing

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by OfficialAPCNig: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
5 years ago my daughter was kidnapped from the school bus by an igbo okada man. Thank God I was able to get her. The igbos supported their own and were advising a Kidnapper on what to say.

YORUBA RONU.
From school bus?

You guys have nothing else to campaign with

1 Like

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
The RCCG around me has an Igbo pastor.

Why una put eye for RCCG when most of una people are Catholics as usual greed and covetousness.

YORUBA RONU

OfficialAPCNig:

RCCG is the largest pentecostal church in SW. Do you know all the board members and senior pastors are Yorubas?

Check other Yoruba pentecostal churches and it is the same thing
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by OfficialAPCNig: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
The RCCG around me has an Igbo pastor.

Why una put eye for RCCG when most of una people are Catholics as usual greed and covetousness.

YORUBA RONU

You mean an Igbo pastor in a local branch? How many Igbos are RCCG board?

Igbos pay tithe and offering to RCCG and should be represented in the church board

2 Likes

Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by gabbytabby: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Una always need to control everything including the spiritual. Why them no kuku hand everything to una. Are there no igbo churches and are yoruba shouting how they need to be in the leadership by fire by force.

They keep there own but continue to clamour for other people own.

YORUBA RONU.

OfficialAPCNig:

You mean an Igbo pastor in a local branch? How many Igbos are RCCG board?

Igbos pay tithe and offering to RCCG and should be represented in the church board
Re: For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas by christistruth01: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
To be honest with you

There are also some Igbos that are aggressively supporting Tinubu because of what has been achieved by Lagos

Let us not turn it Tribal.

Please separate the wheat from the Chaf

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ndigbo-in-lagos-apc-declare-support-for-tinubu-sanwo-olu/amp/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Flyover And Ado Ekiti Flyover Which Looks Beautiful : Pictures / Jimi Agbaje's Picture Was Omitted On Ballot Papers / List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.