Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

He Said I Was Brave! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said I Was Brave! (1101 Views)

Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said I Was Brave! by Sijo01(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
[b]dis is d gist:

i went out on official assignment/lunch yesterday & on my way back to d office, i got stocked on a traffic, while der, i looked into d car by my side & in, was a man on Army Uniform behind d wheel, one came down from d front seat & was trying to control d traffic, anoda was at d back but was on mufti & he was busy wit a bottle of groundnut. we kind of had an eye contact & i stretch out my hand towards his bottle of groundnut. to my surprise, d guy came down after some few minutes, pore some of d groundnut into his kamor-flag trouser & handed d bottle of groundnut to me but i declined but he insisted. so i took it, d traffic got cleared & evry body find deir level.

i was suprised wen d guy behind my wheel said "ha, u try oo", i asked to kno wat i did, he said how u go open eye dey ask soldier 4somtin, if to say e come tell em boys mak dem arrest u uko, i just laughed, told d guy dat uniform men dont behave any how like dat ***was i right?***. he said if u see were dem dey bit innocent pple u go fear to even look dem not to talk of talking to dem. ***was he right?***

lets hear ur contribution on how our men on uniform behaves.[/b]
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by webcam(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
they are next to goat
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by divalishis: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
dat was sooo cute and genteel, lol.
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Sijo01(f): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
webcam:

they are next to goat

Com'on webcam, dat attitude was no way close to dat of a goat!

pictures:

http://www.calebsite.com/

dont spoil my thread my friend. open urs angry angry

divalishis:

dat was sooo cute and genteel, lol.

u can say dat again swerry.
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by dammytex: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
Sounds like a nice occurrence. I went to a military school and soldiers are being taught to be nice to women in particular. If a soldier beats his wife and he's caught, he'd most likely be dismissed.

But really, that was a brave one from you. Nice
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
What's Nigerians and men in Uniform? The same thing happened to some friends and I sometime ago except the soldier was holding a plastic bootle of Palm wine and he gladly gave it to me.
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by tellwisdom: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
My dear, they are the best people you could be with----They are very straight forward people and open-hearted when dealing with them compared to black uniform men you see here and there pretendin to be your friend, they only go wild when you ignore the fact that they are facing more task protecting you and your country grin grin--So no strong deal abt them jor, Nice moves there anways wink wink
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by BodyKiss(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
Op, so because of bottle of groundnut, that's why you want to join the police force?
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Goldieluks: 3:39am On Sep 09, 2011
Bravo!
who was the guy behind your wheel? a passenger?
cheesy
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by ice234: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2011
Brave ke, Please wat do we take miltary men to be aint they human inside the uniform. Come on that's a normal thing to do na
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by MMM2(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2011
sijo01

re u a groundnut girl
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by 2ndeySalsa(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2011
I'm opportuned to serve with the armed forces and i can tell u confidently dat most of them are very nice people contrary to what most civilians think.
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Sijo01(f): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Bravo!
who was the guy behind your wheel? a passenger?
cheesy

hay, even if am a danfo driver, my passenger cannot b behind my wheel.
were is d makeup kit? send it fast b4 i change my mind oo

M M M:

sijo01

re u a groundnut girl

u gat problem wit dat?
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by ice234: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
M M M:

sijo01

re u a groundnut girl

hahaha
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by kpolli(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
Most romantic thread ever opened
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Sijo01(f): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
^ ^@ice234. wats funny angry
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Sijo01(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2011
kpolli:

Most romantic thread ever opened

Now u gonna mak me cry.
kiss kiss kiss just 4u
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by kpolli(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2011
wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Arkhin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
Uniformed men are humans too anyway.
A lil' bit adventurous on your own part sha but what else can the man do? He'll definitely offer you the bottle cos you are not a man.
cool
Re: He Said I Was Brave! by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Case? True Story / Fh / My Friend's Fiancee Was Raped By Her Neigbour, What Do You Advice Her To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.