Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love (1317 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by theDukegold(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Been up with this question in my head for a while. Literally all intelligent folks I know are either single or struggling with their respective partners. Here is my temporal conclusion; Intelligent people are typically less compatible with the crowd and inwardly focused / high achievers.
This makes pairing off harder statistically, less compatible pairs.

What do you think guys. Pour the opinions in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2023
I need a manual for my next relationship. πŸ₯²
I like being single, focused and free tho. ☺️☺️

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by myyansh68(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2023
This is exactly my thought.
Intelligent people are typically less compatible with the crowd and inwardly focused / high achievers.
Some are picky, like I.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by hisgrace090: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Because once you act or talk with them, they will know the quality of your personality and choose to move on or stick with the fellow depend on their findings.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Eyinju112(f): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
You see I hate been smart because before you play your card I already know the shit you dropping and really it hurts because I might never be happy... These days I’m always acting dumb, infact I don’t wanna make researches about people, I let them lie to me and i openly believe them because I wan be happy too, and really not been smart is really working for me as I’ve been happy the moment I realize the world is a lie.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Jagermeister(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
When a thread like this comes along, everyone becomes a smartie and provides a dozen reasons why they (think they) are intelligent.. Whereas, an average mind can tell they have a below par IQ!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by marlow1962(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Love makes you a foool, no intelligent being wants to be called a fool.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Ehmmah588(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
People's experiences and my interracion with both genders make me see the loopholes in their mentality,way of reasoning and general conduct.. And I'm always perplexed that "how Will someone see something good but still choose wrongly"..After seeing the same patterns repeatedly showcasing itself in different cases,I just think for my sanity and peace of mind,its better I stay alone

Mind you,I still get female admirers but it doesn't freak me out cos once they open their mouth to talk, I get disappointed at their low level of reasoning.Hence my decision

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by DonroxyII: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Eyinju112:
You see I hate been smart because before you play your card I already know the shit you dropping and really it hurts because I might never be happy... These days I’m always acting dumb, infact I don’t wanna make researches about people, I let them lie to me and i openly believe them because I wan be happy too, and really not been smart is really working for me as I’ve been happy the moment I realize the world is a lie.
Welcome to Earth !
Heaven is meant for Truth while Earth is meant for Diplomatic-Political-Relations grin ...

Just have fun and take nothing serious if not Your Heart will Ache and Nothing will happen !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hmmm...

Intelligent analysts on the beat.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by kelspinall(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
true talk
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by MadarasBlade(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Everyone's now smart lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by penultimatee(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Because we live in a very cruel world
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Marykhay: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Only on social Media everyone becomes intelligent. Bloody Nigerians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by britbuz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Marykhay:
Only on social Media everyone becomes intelligent. Bloody Nigerians!

Bless you.... Tell them! They must hear!
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Dshocker(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nia69:
I need a manual for my next relationship. πŸ₯²
I like being single, focused and free tho. ☺️☺️

You are only using this lie to compensate or console yourself, because no guy has asked you out of recent.

Watch the way you will dive into a relationship if one approaches you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Goodlady(f): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Don't be foolis h in love.
Meanwhile, valentine remain how many days?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by YoungLionken(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
We have few intelligent people among the crowd..

Intelligent people easily get all your tricks and are very fast in making decisions...
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by koladata(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2023
because the moment you start using your brain and smartness , you start falling out of love
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Only fools fall in love
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 03, 2023
Dshocker:

You are only using this lie to compensate or console yourself, because no guy has asked you out of recent.

Watch the way you will dive into a relationship if one approaches you.
You don't know me and I don't know you, so what you typed doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Dshocker(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Nia69:
You don't know me and I don't know you, so what you typed doesn't matter.

My sister forget that thing, na the truth i tell you.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 03, 2023
Dshocker:

My sister forget that thing, na the truth i tell you.
I'm not your sister. Fvck your truth. Like I said earlier, you don't know me and I don't know you. So it doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Dshocker(m): 4:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Nia69:
I'm not your sister. Fvck your truth. Like I said earlier, you don't know me and I don't know you. So it doesn't matter.

We don't have anything in common, so you are my sister.

My sister in the lord πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even ashawo dey fall in love and get serious boyfriend, talk more of you, so calm down.

Just that say the right opportunity never present ein self.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2023
Dshocker:

We don't have anything in common, so you are my sister.

My sister in the lord πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even ashawo dey fall in love and get serious boyfriend, talk more of you, so calm down.

Just that say the right opportunity never present ein self.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Dshocker(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2023
Nia69:
undecided

My sister if you kee me, wetin you gain?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Dshocker:

My sister if you kee me, wetin you gain?
πŸ˜‚ You're stubborn. I'm not your sister..
Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by Dshocker(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚ You're stubborn. I'm not your sister..

My sister, i no go talk pim again 🀐🀐🀐

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Individuals Struggle With Love by okunwaye(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
una they smoke eegbo? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's That ONE Thing You Never Told Your Ex? / Asaba Girls Come And Disvirginr Me Now / Are The Things Some Nairaland Men Say About The Vagina Tr...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.