Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) (50685 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by orumba(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Who are they
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is Indirectly campaigning for Peter Obi
Which is actually good for Tinubu because a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu. Tinubu is a master strategist.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Originalsly: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bmaster:

why were they telling him the next words to use ?
Is he so much demented? grin grin

You noticed huh?? .... the lady with red hat and man next to her were killing me!... they looked shocked at what he was saying! I'm sure they are praying they can manage to prop up Tinubu until elections. If he wins... they will declare him mentally unfit for office.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Natpat: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Many people are thinking Asiwaju is confused by making all these conflicting speeches but what he is doing is very deliberate. It is a political campaign strategy whereby a candidate identifies with the pains the electorates are going through by pretending to suffer from the same pains. Many people would fall for it.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by norriswood(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dabruzzy22:

People like you go suffer tay
..is u people that complained like nuisance, the suffering has damaged part of ur brain....is Tinubu that made ur parents using their youthful age to play ludo nd draft
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Confusion at the peak
APC administration attacking the APC presidential aspirant

Let the fight begin!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Jnkay: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
See as the governor is looking at Baba like is Baba ok ni!
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
I love this man called Jagaban! He gat no time for hypocrisy and sycophancy... You shall win InshaAllah!
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by HEBEI: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
OriOko88:

What do u know about policy?? What's best in currency redesign in which millions of people could not access their funds? Wht rubbish are u spewing in d mouth.
Buhari currency redesign will further plunder APC into their abbys. U knw ntn!
calm down if you don't understand economics. We need this cashless policy to fight inflation, terrorism, kidnapping, militancy and even corruption. Kidnappers demanding for millions of Naira from their victims will drink their own blood and eat their own flesh soon.

The only problem I see now is the scarcity of fuel.

I am OBIDIENT, but Buhari and Emefiele got it right here.

For your info, I have only 300 Naira cash right now, but I love this policy.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yet some apc fooools and edioots still campaign for this mentally deranged haggard old man.
What a SHAME!
What a CURSE!!
Tufiakwa
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by funshint(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
9jatriot:
Emefiele go use style freeze this man account o. He knows he will be in trouble if Tinubu wins

Olodo... He'll need a court order to do that.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

He don loose tey tey naa...haha, urchins are funny.

No be the same buhari wey tifnubu say him made president??

I wonder ooo, my OBIdient Sister.
Just imagine! Look at the ungodly thing they are projecting to us to be our next President...
God forbids BAT thing

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Missgeraldine(f): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ecne:

I wonder ooo, my OBIdient Sister.
Just imagine! Look at the ungodly thing they are projecting to us to be our next President...
God forbids BAT thing

🤣🤣🤣lmao
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Dunionk30: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the ones shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.
Read what you type again after taking your drugs ..
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by 9ty4our: 5:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Mumu dey pass this?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by tundeport(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2023
What of you wake up a day before election and tinubu decamp to labour party and make open speaking for the follower to vote for obi and stepdown,,,,e go shock all of una, that's politics for you all,na dirty game...
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2023
It's only those that have brain tumour that will vote for this confused fellow
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by bull67: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2023
The North that he thinks is behind him are against him. Emefele is not from the North but,its these northerners that control CBN. They prefer giving the presidency to a person they can control. Tinubu can't be controlled so they would prefer giving it to someone else or they bring in an interim government.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by JAGABAN360: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2023
IN TOWNHALL

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Egoveen: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2023
I say make I Check whether Una don ban me.........ndi Ara.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Linda1999: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Old age the worry tinubu
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.”

Bobo Chicago should know a thing or two about money laundering… grin grin grin
>
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by norriswood(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dabruzzy22:

People like you go suffer tay
....who is suffering between i and u....u will suffering just started..lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.