Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) (50686 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Mruo10: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
G
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by ambale(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
My own is where was this frogged voice when buhari inflicted pains on the Nigerian youths demanding for good governance?

Or when Nigerians were shouting that the killer herdsmen are ravaging the nation

Suddenly bulaba believes the government he has always supported for the past seven years is not good enough and some idiots are clapping

Una mumu dey amaze me ooo

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Charly68: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Follow the man who knows the way..the present leadership is a trial and error style of a thing...that is not the way to lead population of over 200m people ...let's go men
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by buchito1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin Isn't this man stupid like this?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Psalmistproject: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Dis currency mata pained Bulaba weller.

What can I say anything to press urchin's is a welcomed dev cool
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Melodydoctor: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu's only mistake is that he did not contest for presidency when he was way younger. He should have started contesting after ruling Lagos for 8 years. Maybe by now he would have finished ruling Nigeria instead of Buhari. Next time don't always play second fiddle or supporting striker. Be the top striker yourself when you are way much younger because Buhari has really spoilt the show for Tinubu and only through rigging can he become president as it stands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by emerged01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
9jatriot:
Emefiele go use style freeze this man account o. He knows he will be in trouble if Tinubu wins

Tinubu na small boy for your eyes. He go dey ready to freeze Tinubu boys too.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Talk like a man naaa... Freeze which person account ?

9jatriot:
Emefiele go use style freeze this man account o. He knows he will be in trouble if Tinubu wins

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Gossiphub: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
Bola Tinubu is a man to love.
Says the truth as it is without fearing anybody or anything.

If he loses he loses but truth is told, unlike other deceivers.

Lol. Same man that kept quite for 7 years of bad leadership suddenly loves Nigeria? Dey play

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
The vision I saw will soon happen. If you are in south west, go get yourself prepared for the inevitable.

They will soon come for Tinubu.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Ireportlive: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cabal go hear am
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by gaby(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
The Emilokan 2ic Shetti-Haram face dey always make person laugh...E go do face like who dey suppress one kind bad mess....

ShetiBobo, do us a favor and let the fart loose and bomb your fellow Harams to smithereens...

This Tinubu album go pass 15 tracks and has the potential to go multi-platinum.

See as everybody for the podium exhale, particularly Betta Edu, she don realise say this one na exercise in futility. E be like say make she slap Tinubu for mouth.....hahahahaha

Batolomeww no kukuma send again him own na "Make we kukuma dabaru everything".

Them go frustrate this man into committing Treason and voilaaaa MKO 2.0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Quebec91(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
I tell.you!
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is Indirectly campaigning for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by ambale(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
My kind of person Does not care even about his ambition.

God Bless BAT

Na now day break for him side abi?

Where was he when buhari was commiting blunder upon blunder??

Ohh he was thinking emi lokan

Why is he now caring about the citizens?

When dollars rose to 500, 600, 700 did he say anything?

Mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Isabi4lov: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is Tinubu campaigning against himself ? : grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by akins088(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
We are voting Tinubu. Yes, his merger led to buhari taking the Nigeria presidency but mind you he isn't your president, ask BUHARI AND HIS CABINET NOT JAGABAN
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is warning Nigerians not to vote for APC

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Vote wisely, Don't vote APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Blankstare(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari the dullard ! Most wicked president ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by marlow1962(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Tinubu is just Talking like a Madman in a Market square. sad

Thank God, our Man PETER OBI does not respond to any of his Rants. smiley smiley
E sure me say em dy sniff coco before em comot fr house
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Xion20: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
femisplash:
Cabal in trouble..
The talker nko?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The rally was held at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River’s capital.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

“I say, follow me. Are you going to follow me? Are you going to vote for me?”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/

Follow you ke? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by bentenny(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mumu man grin
Open your dirty mouth and call out buhari instead of using 'they'
You and your blinded urchins are cowards!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
My kind of person Does not care even about his ambition.

God Bless BAT

Probably because you're demented too

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
IF YOU STILL GOING WITH APC GOVERNMENT THEN YOU SICK AND YOU NEED YABA LEFT
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Oracle12: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Confused lots. This is called APC campaigning against APC. If you could not fix the economy with a government you claimed to have brought into power, how can we trust you to do any better.

I like what is actually happening, this is called Ti'nyere ha ogbahara (in Wike's voice). They will work/fight against themselves as the right candidate sails to victory.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Lionmachala(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ur matter tire me oooo... What are u talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Selfish interest and greed are what has put Tinubu in this state of affairs .

This man kept quiet for 7 plus years . He did not talk to Buhari or try to help Buhari if he is clueless about economic matters . Nigerians have been groaning and weeping under this Buhari . Terrible security and horrible economy , 7+ years he kept mute . If he tried and failed , it would have been evident . Even Osinbanjo and Oshiomole were thrown under the bus when the Cabal was dealing with them.

Now when it is fast becoming apparent that he has been used and outplayed by Buhari , he is forming revolution within the party in power . He felt by keeping quiet , he would win their support . Selfish human .

I believe if Tinubu had been calling out Buhari and managed to pull out of APC to return to ACN , he would stand a better chance of winning in this election .
I keep saying this and I have not got an answer ! Why is it that ALL the past Lagos Governors since 1999 are not campaigning for Tinubu ?

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by RZArecta(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
He shouldn't deny and say he was talking to Atiku and Obi tomorrow o grin
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Advocate500: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Manner the vulture griller will be very confused on why he switched his support from buhari to tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Alawode01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
The bitter truth
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is indirectly saying buhari is failure and he will be a failure pro max...he's comapaigning for obi
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the one shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.
You voted for Buhari a càlàmity and now another bràin dèad Tinubu. Are you not dîsgrace and waste to oxygen

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lol, this one wen Tinubu don remove hand globes so, make Emefiele non go whisper something to Buhari ears o

madridguy:
Talk like a man naaa... Freeze which person account ?

emerged01:

Tinubu na small boy for your eyes. He go dey ready to freeze Tinubu boys too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.