Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) (50682 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by thirdi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin peter obi once said that a madman gave him a piece of advice...guess we know who the adviser is now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
What you people don't know is that Tinubu formed alliance with Buhari just so he could one day become the president and transform this country to our dream country. You all should be truthful to yourself that Tinubu NEVER interfered in Buhari's 7 years + government. Make everybody answer there papa name. The way Tinubu also have a some believe in Buhari is also the way millions of Nigerians that voted for Buhari have some believe in him. When Buhari came in, all hopes were high an although he tried his best, he didn't meet up to Nigerians expectations.
Tinubu shouldn't be blamed for anything Buhari did because he never involved himself at all him Buharis government.
Tinubu knows what it takes to govern this nation to greatness and we all shouldn't make the mistake of letting this slide.
You all will be amazed at the level of transformation that the country will experience under the leadership of Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Osidazz19: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
The man with BALLS.
This man is rewriting the Nigerian political landscape.
Not scared to say what he thinks is right and one by one the Northern Governors are falling behind him.
Respect.

Those that are writing him off are doing so at their peril. Watch how he will still win this election...
Chai e go sweet, I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by raphloren: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
See how the fair woman on his left reacted with a sigh. Mama be like this man u won't kill person

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by OKC22: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
This man is a fighter and a he will represent the people to the best of his abilities when he is elected.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by AutoshalomUSA: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wow , these people are really wicked . They can clearly see Baba isn’t too stable and sharp upstairs but they are still pushing him forward .

I don’t understand why this Elder Stateman won’t chill out . I wish him Goodluck , but most importantly good health .

MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The rally was held at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River’s capital.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

“I say, follow me. Are you going to follow me? Are you going to vote for me?”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is absolutely not fit to be president of Nigeria. Period.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by slowice(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
My kind of person Does not care even about his ambition.

God Bless BAT

Oga, this one is dementia....abi you sef is suffering from same?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Mccullum: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
JAGABAN, we believed in his administrative skills, we know those at the helm of affairs in Abuja hindering his chances of becoming president of Nigeria, these are the people he's passing banter to on mismanagement of naira.

We believed in his leadership capacity, we'll votes and stand for his mandate that will be beneficial to Nigeria and the world at large.

ABAT 2023 IS A GOAL TO PRESIDENCY. Don't doubt it if you don't want to suffer from blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by toprealman: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Don't let's us them, don't let them us.....what exactly is coming next?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Its only a fool will not understand this man his boldness the man we want

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Fashion22: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wait ooo.....is this man not in APC anymore,coz he seems to forget that he is among this suffering befallen Nigerians oooo!
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Millz404(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
Bola Tinubu is a man to love.
Says the truth as it is without fearing anybody or anything.

If he loses he loses but truth must be told, unlike other deceivers.

Na wao. politics aside, no be madness be this?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Manofnaija: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the one shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.

Tinubu will always be a don to you alone.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by toneroforever(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
The 4 people I love the most in Nigeria right now :
1) Buhari: For doing the Lord's work ie BVAS & naira redesign.
2) Emefiele- For strictly implementing the naira redesign & cash limit which in turn is hitting the criminal minded politicians especially Tinubu & Atiku. The only downside is that it is affecting innocent people. Hope they make it available to ease the stress.
3) Tinubu- For constantly expressing his frustrations against govt policies & entertaining me back to back free of charge
4) Obi- For being the incoming president

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by bentenny(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
femisplash:
Cabal in trouble..
Which party does the cabal belong to?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by IbileIfe: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

They want to move Dollar to N1000, this and That.. undecided

Is it NOT his APC Party dat caused it

Tinubu mumu, to be Honest. sad

You don't even know what is going on.
The political Mafia or cabal ruling
the Nigerian government in Aso Villa including the hypocriyical Babachir Lawal, former Secretary to the Government don't want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, because they cannot control him as they have been controlling Buhari. First Lady Aisha Buhari knows them all.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by reddingtonblack: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is warning Nigerians not to vote for APC

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Vote wisely, Don't vote APC

You go just dey comment say naa I like say naa crenches platform you dey ...

We get what you are trying so hard to do, but my friend if i call you amateur its an understatement
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Issayuguda: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by stanluiz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is now campaigning against APC cheesy cheesy

Let him keep demarketing APC. E dey sweet us.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
From the expression of those standing with up on that podium, it shows they are tired of what he was saying. Look at the expression of the lady and even Shettimma, all of those surpiresed. Lol, very confused man
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You go just dey comment say naa I like say naa crenches platform you dey ...

We get what you are trying so hard to do, but my friend if i call you amateur its an understatement
You're a small boy in the scheme of things

You no reach
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Johnken1234: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lol "they don't know how to do". Please teach them how to do. Just pay attention and listen to this Baba, his statements and views are not coherent. It is not his fault anyway but his supporters have refused to tell him the truth. I will only advice them to make a script for him , so that he will use a written script in any campaign going forward than disgracing the party upandan
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by stanluiz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:
Cabal go hear am
Who are the cabals ?

Are they not APC members like Tinubu ?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Manofnaija: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
ambale:

Na now day break for him side abi?

Where was he when buhari was commiting blunder upon blunder??

Ohh he was thinking emi lokan

Why is he now caring about the citizens?

When dollars rose to 500, 600, 700 did he say anything?

Mumu

His major pain was that he cannot convert all the billions of naira he had set aside for vote buying and bribing of INEC officials.
One of the reasons why Gbajabia.... said he will arrest Emeifu...
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Kajaard: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Desperation at it's peak. Pathetic.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Workch: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
He's warning us against APC.
APC campaigning against APC
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by EgusiShankly: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by ERlS(f): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Why is it only bola ahmed tinubu that this naira policy is affecting? nawa oo. Only him has been complaining since
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by lomprico(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
femisplash:
Cabal in trouble..

Cabal are still in power! I think baba blu is now in trouble
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by EgusiShankly: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Where are he's advisers and what are they doing?
The man knows what he's on about but we don't need that now
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
The Bastard of Iragbiji has spoken. Demented fool.

Pretend as you may, you cannot know a man better than himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1E1bIPwLYk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.