Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) (50688 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by daygee12: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

They want to move Dollar to N1000, this and That.. undecided

Is it NOT his APC Party dat caused it

Tinubu mumu, to be Honest. sad

Obi the Northern scavenger
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by kamez(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Don't let us them, don't let them, don't belet them..

Those were his first three sentences.. how come no one else is talking about it...

Ikegwuru this man

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ckonnet:

If you have a father would you be supporting your grandfather's age mate to lord you?
You must be a bastard or one of those kids from olosho house.

I stand on my previous point of who your father is where he should be
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by asanausana91: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pat081:
You are talking for yourself only ,we have many foolish people who are still going to vote for this so call evil APC party God will help us, sir
we will do everything possible to see that APC never win this election, pls do you part also. We must not allow Nigeria to be pocketed like lagos. We must set ourselves free.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by arantess: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or my mother smiling like a fagg0t and who.re up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the ones shouting aggressively now.

My mother will ALWAYS be a whor.e.
We know na
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Baba blu just dey campaign against him party and the government he imposed on Nigerians.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Missgeraldine(f): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the ones shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.

Fearless becos election don reach, where was tinubu when fulani herdsmen were raping and killing people in his ibarapa backyard??

No dey deceive yourself oo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by BreconHills(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu is changing the narrative and removing himself from current policies while still supporting Buhari. His targets are PYO and Emiefele and the Aso Rock Cabal. He is also positioning himself as the outsider whom large and powerful forces want to smash. He is stealing PO ground as the new broom.

Now don't make the mistake of thinking he is pitching PO followers. He is not. He knows that even if God spoke from heaven, those ones won't vote for him.

He is actually pitching to discontented APC supporters who are suffering the politicised economic strategies of Emefiele etc. If he succeeds in hardening his support he has a good chance.

Right now he has LP and PDP off balance. They don't know what to make of it. If they disagree with him, they let PMB off the hook and they will never do that. If they agree with him or even just keep mute, people will say what's the difference between the old broom and the new hoover? Ise kan na ni won se.

So it sounds like madness, but there is a method in it.

Will it work? Let's wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Missgeraldine(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
Bola Tinubu is a man to love.
Says the truth as it is without fearing anybody or anything.

[b]If he loses he loses [/b]but truth must be told, unlike other deceivers.

He don loose tey tey naa...haha, urchins are funny.

No be the same buhari wey tifnubu say him made president??
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by BraveDeltan(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
I enjoyed the lady by his side countenance....
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by sameks08(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mr man is seriously campaigning against himself which is a good sign if you sence. so vote wisely vote out APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Hoelujohn: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
DSC7:
Tinubu said we should vote in a new government because;

To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do....

What an insult to Buhari and Apc members, Tinupoo said they don't know how to think😂😂😂😝😝😝
You didn't hear him properly. He said from two two hundred
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Igboslayer: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is warning Nigerians not to vote for APC

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Vote wisely, Don't vote APC
Hes telling you he’s not the same as the current APC government. You should be smart enough to understand this na.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by simplesearch: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
DSC7:
Tinubu said we should vote in a new government because;

To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do....

What an insult to Buhari and Apc members, Tinupoo said they don't know how to think😂😂😂😝😝😝

Femi Adeshina won't respond to this, never for him to criticize APC and Tinubu. But let it be Atiku or Obi that said all this, he'll be all over the place with a very long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Samunique(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

Dear, sense no go kill you o !

I think I'm beginning to see something different in this man, but for his Muslim Muslim ticket blunder just to please this same people that have turned against him, I would have voted him.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Theoarhics: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
I dont know who's more stupid between Tinubu and his supporters. See the man u are projecting to be your president.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

grin grin grin

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by candygist: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Is APC a person ?
Who should Nigeria vote for then?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by icedbreez(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The rally was held at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River’s capital.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

“I say, follow me. Are you going to follow me? Are you going to vote for me?”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/

Lolz, isn't God wonderful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by updatechange(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Tinubu is just Talking like a Madman in a Market square. sad

Thank God, our Man PETER OBI does not respond to any of his Rants. smiley smiley

You go just open your mouth waaaa!
Aren’t you happy he’s bold enough to say it to their face?
Whether he wins or not he has earned my respect for being able to tell them what they don’t want to hear regardless of being in the same party.

The man’s got balls ahahaha 😹
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by davidl7: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
So Tinubu is criticizing d APC govt.? grin
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Kaiser20: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is Indirectly campaigning for Peter Obi
Naa Nemesis Catch Tinubu, he will destroy APC all by himself. Indirectly telling Nigerians the bad of APC
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by TristanX: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bmaster:
why were they telling him the next words to use ?
Is he so much demented? grin grin

Oh u saw that too?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

exactly another political own goal... grin grin apc spoil market for apc
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by wellsprings: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
We will VOTE for you JAGABAN - its your turn and your time!
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Drsnives(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
Bola Tinubu is a man to love.
Says the truth as it is without fearing anybody or anything.

If he loses he loses but truth must be told, unlike other deceivers.
You are not wise, the same man that was mute all these while suddenly found his voice cos he's contesting for president.. he neither knows nor acknowledge if you guys exists..
I put it to you that she wouldn't have been spewing these trash if Buhari is supporting him.
"Where are the cows" comes to mind
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bmaster:
why were they telling him the next words to use ?
Is he so much demented? grin grin

I thought am the only one that saw this ......quite a pathetic scene
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Babaibe: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
Hes telling you he’s not the same as the current APC government. You should be smart enough to understand this na.
oga u Neva still get sense?..his one of the problems Nigeria is face today..or are u telling me he got all the solutions to Nigeria problem n Neva want to share all those while....
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by chiboycue: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The rally was held at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River’s capital.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

“I say, follow me. Are you going to follow me? Are you going to vote for me?”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/

Senator Tinubu was instrumental to enthronement of PMB as President of Nigeria under APC.

Why is he, as the Presidential Flag bearer of APC speaking against PMB's government ?

Should we then vote for or against APC ?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by TheChameleon: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
arantess:

arantess to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
We know na
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Awesome01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sometimes I'm forced to believe that a country gets the president they deserve and not the one they need. We Nigerians just don't really know what we want.

So because a person belongs to a political party means he or she cannot complain or criticise whatever the flag bearer of his party does?

Which of the 2 issues he spoke about is a lie? But just because he is Tinubu, everything he says must be rubbish right?

I pray the day comes when we vote for the individual and not the party. Using antecedents to choose and not party membership. I believe that is where our problems in this country became worsening.

If God's plan is to give us Peter Obi or Atiku or Tinubu as our president, let it be. Amen. But whoever it is, I pray God use that person to remove our suffering. Let their fights and undoing be Nigeria's gain.

Because me I don't want suffer another 4 or 8 years o, not after this Buhari 8 years of failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.