Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) (50687 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by GGirll: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
I laugh in irabiji. The senile old druggie is dancing in Nigeria's market square and soonest he will off clothes, who said there's no God? You will suffer more than Nebuchadnezzar n pharaoh for faking God's generals n polluting the altar of the Almighty. Who can battle with the Lord.
You said we d youth's will Labour to death, be counting your time cos all you wished us will surely befall you.
I laugh in Irabiji grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by smsinnigeria(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
Bola Tinubu is a man to love.
Says the truth as it is without fearing anybody or anything.

If he loses he loses but truth must be told, unlike other deceivers.

He is part and parcel of people that don't know how to think. He once said he made Buhari president. If that claim is true. he should be nailed upside down on the cross for facilitating this diaster that have befallen us. He is the real Lucifer. Only problem I have with people like you is that you don't think on your own. One man think for a tribe of over 70million people.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Dabruzzy22: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Criticizing a government you are part of in a campaign is the height of madness. i wonder if he knows the difference between ruling and opposition parties.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by norriswood(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Tinubu is just Talking like a Madman in a Market square. sad

Thank God, our Man PETER OBI does not respond to any of his Rants. smiley smiley
..really,like mad man like ur father...bastard child
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
What did Tinubu say he would do for the people of Cross River State? Nothing! Man iss empty

Has lost touch with the fact that he went there to campaign.

Doing Drugs is really a bad thing.

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Dabruzzy22: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
What a shame for a presidential candidate not to know how to speak as a ruling or opposition party during campaign. Suffer never still tire some people.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Manofnaija: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
lomprico:

You vote am, twice!

Point of correction.
He was rigged in twice.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Dabruzzy22: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
norriswood:
..really,like mad man like ur father...bastard child

People like you go suffer tay
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by OriOko88(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
HEBEI:
This is the best policy of Buhari's government so far.

Let's suffer once and be ok later.

The next should be total petrol subsidy removal. Let us remove it now, suffer now and be ok later.

I support president Buhari on this.

Tinubu and other thieves should continue with their dance of shame shocked

What do u know about policy?? What's best in currency redesign in which millions of people could not access their funds? Wht rubbish are u spewing in d mouth.
Buhari currency redesign will further plunder APC into their abbys. U knw ntn!
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Alliswell248: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Old demented drug criminal. Useless man who wants to destroy the future of unborn children with his condemned drug mentality.

The hatred and bitterness in you is out of this world....
Your choice of words speaks volume of the state of your heart....
If at all you are a Christian, you need to go back and read your Bible....

Lastly... would love to see your father, before calling someone father old demented etc.

Grow up pls
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Ezechimaobim(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:

What Truth is he saying?
When they all ganged up and are pressing the innocent citizens neck he no know abi?
Now the cabals don turn against him and he dey spit shit
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Alliswell248: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cabal....they are cabals within the Presidency.

Dabruzzy22:
Criticizing a government you are part of in a campaign is the height of madness. i wonder if he knows the difference between ruling and opposition parties.

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Gboom: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is Indirectly campaigning for Peter Obi
Continue to deceive yourself.

I must salute you for your diligence in doing your opposition work on this forum for always being the first to comment on any Tinubu thread.
You are always at alert to do your work. I hope Obi is paying you premium on this job if not you better use your time to better your life rather than glorifying vain person.

I pray you will not labour in vain

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by nihinlade(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is campaigning against yourself.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by PointZerom: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
The shaky shaky urinating machine is already pissing his pants! cheesy

Urchins hope the Buhari's Northern block vote is still in the bag? grin

It's matter of time before the old thieving corrupt fool will be disgraced at the poll!

Obi we know kiss

Next time accord him his full tittle.
URINATING MACHINE OF THE UNIVERSE grin grin

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by buhariguy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
DSC7:
Who are the "them" if not same APC members....

This man is really confused and frustrated....

Imagine a ruling party presidential flag bearer campaigning as an opposition... No be juju be that?

And he said he will continue from where Buhari stopped, same Buhari that he is criticising,,,,, wahala dey oooo
pig emefiele is not apc member, he was appointed by pdp.
Emefiele spoil buhari economy policy,
But buhari do well in infrastructure,
More than 16yrs of pdp
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by samfrancis1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is warning Nigerians not to vote for APC

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Vote wisely, Don't vote APC
Exactly.. He wants Nigeria to vote for Him not the Party..
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by infogeneral: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
The cabals control our oil and currencies. They are using the commodities to inflict untold hardship on the citizens in order to control the outcomes of the elections. We should be careful so we don't fall into thier trap.

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by buhariguy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ezechimaobim:

What Truth is he saying?
When they all ganged up and are pressing the innocent citizens neck he no know abi?
Now the cabals don turn against him and he dey spit shit
the cabals are pressing una neck.
Are you not the one's crying of suffering and trying to blame tinubu for your suffering
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Harmless1b(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
You can only campaign against your party only when you realize that THEY HAVE LEFT YOU BEHIND.

what's there for tinubu and atiku to jointly step down for obi... ? Smh

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by TheChameleon: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

KingofAmebo to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by monex(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:

I hope you guys are paid handsomely with all these stories you lots spin to bail him out

Fearless Man of Truth that couldn't say the truth for 7 yrs 11 months.

Nonsense!

He wont lose though. He would win because Nigeria is rife with nepotism, tribalism and lack of education.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by mbaise1000: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:
My kind of person Does not care even about his ambition.

God Bless BAT

Bros,
I don't understand oooo, are you not aware that tinubu said a few weeks back that he will continue from where buhari stopped, are you saying that tinubu doesn't know this thing he is saying here that day he made that statement? If you were supporting obi or atiku and and tinubu said this what will you say on conclude about tinubu? Bros, do you think that tinubu deserve to be the president of nigeria after all he did to bring buhari to where he is today, do you really believe that tinubu is anywhere better than buhari? You are supposed to be intelligent, is this your action about your intelligence or about tribe? I don't expect you to answer me but if you do , still good but the answer you gave yourself will be the best answer meanwhile remember that the worst lie a person can tell is the one he tells himself, as for me I van Igbo but I don't want Peter obi to win, not because tinubu or atiku is better than him but because I hate nigeria with passion,
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is warning Nigerians not to vote for APC

So my fellow Nigerians , don't blame anyone if you still vote for APC and your sufferings continued

Vote wisely, Don't vote APC

APC that has won already?

You are one of those political GREENHORN kids..
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is Indirectly campaigning for Peter Obi

So says a juvenile that doesn't understand electioneering in Nigeria..

Pls Peter Obi is not in this election..

E no far..

By month end,you will learn a thing or 2..
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by onuman: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsaMIzf-t4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Tuesday, criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the country’s foreign exchange (FX) rate management system while speaking at his party’s campaign rally in Cross River state.

The rally was held at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar, Cross River’s capital.

The former Lagos state governor criticised the recent currency redesign policy and the rapid depreciation of the naira.

He said when the present government took over in 2015, the naira/dollar exchange rate was about N200 to a dollar but it has depreciated to about N800/$ at the parallel market.

The two developments Tinubu spoke about at the campaign rally occurred under the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

“Don’t let them lie to you about change of currency. They have never understood what inflation is about,” the APC presidential candidate said.

“They never understand (sic) what money laundering is all about.

“To change and the torture moved the exchange rate from 200 to 800. If they had repaired it, if they had arrested this, we won’t be where we are today. We will be greater. They don’t know the way, they don’t know how to think, they don’t know how to do.

“I say, follow me. Are you going to follow me? Are you going to vote for me?”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/they-took-it-from-n200-to-n800-tinubu-speaks-on-naira-depreciation/

OMG.
Don't pity Bola Tinubu over his gaffes. Pity those people surrounding him and who see his speech defects, forgetfulness and shuffling gait, yet they follow him to next campaign. Person like Oshiomhole who is using Tinubu to find senate seat in Edo North, must be called to account if Tinubu collapses and dies on campaign turf any day.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Beress(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
aspabay:

Since when did he start to say the truth?

Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by pargelenis(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Does he have slurred speech from a medical condition?
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by josh0200(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:

I support Tinubu...

But ermmm ermmm.

Baba is getting a bit too aggressive oo

It shows Nigeria will definitely change if he becomes President.

Fearless unlike Atiku who reversed the Deborah tweet. Or Obi smiling like a fagg0t up and down.

His rivals are really stupid and lily livered. They should be the ones shouting aggressively now.

Tinubu will ALWAYS be a Don.
All you who see evil and corruption and yet support it, posterity will judge you all .
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Dmores: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
I think at this juncture, people should know what tinubu is good at,he's good at criticising incumbent government to win peoples heart and he's so absolved in that type of styles that he has forgotten he's throwing jabs at his party, I have been noticing his mistakes following his campaign and that's my conclusion
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Banhammy717: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu will be a better president than Buhari.
He will assemble a better team.
His records as lagos governor proves that his competency.
Re: Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Any fella that still has brains 🧠 him would knw that the rsn tinubu is shouting upandan is that its affecting him, when u hear he come out to talk like his abeokuta speech infamous for Birth of Emi lo Kan movement, u knw is biting him real hard, The new currency drive is going to curb a lot of things, the scarcity for the new notes would drive the naira far above other African currencies, is so sad Nigeria is not a massive exporter and home for immigrants, if not naira in the foreign exchange would skyrocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50