Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) (26411 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) / 2023: Is Lai Mohammed Contesting For Any Political Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by egopersonified(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
faceland:
Taxation on all e-transactions (that has increased due to the new policy restricting how much cash we can withdraw).

Please governor, share the stolen old currencies you haven't yet changed.

Is spending money really hard? All I will do is go to a big car dealer, buy 20 cars, look for another location, move the cars there and start selling them with profit. Or buy large parcels of land in different locations. All in cash.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Ramanto(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Nobody is afraid of Buhari again
That's the fate of anyone that hates Tinubu. They'll be shamed and humiliated

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by CutieKing: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's not only tinubu buhari with his cabal want to destroy, they want to drag those of governors along also,reason they are openly dissociating themselves from him.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
BRIEF IN NATURE, ARROGANT BY BIRTH grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
leisuretym:

It’s simple, after election , the new government will cancel the rubbish Buhari and Emefiele did

We’ll end up spending both

For over 7years, majority of Nigerians have been complaining and groaning in agony, over Buhari's policies and style of governance. His supporters (mostly here on nairaland) called us wailers, haters, children of perdition and insisted Buhari has been the best thing to happen to us as a country, after sliced bread and hot beans. Tinubu stayed quiet even when herdsmen went on murdering sprees in his homeland, he pretentiously showed more concern about their cows than the lives of the victims, just to please the Northern cabal.

Today, the same Buhari has made policies that have affected him as well as the masses and all of a sudden, you people now remember you have love for the Nigerian masses and now claiming Tinubu is a patriot to be complaining? When in actual sense he is only concerned about the negative impacts the policies are having on his selfish interests and political ambition?

We the masses are now indifferent. We have endured Buhari for more than 7years, this too shall pass. We don't care. Any Government that wins between Obi and Atiku can as well reverse these policies. Everybody should rest!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Very selfish of you.

And if one asks now, I am sure your candidate is Peter Obi.

Sometimes, I wish he could win, so that you will all realize once and for all that our problem in this country is far more structural than leadership-wise.

Don't miss the point...!

These crooks are not speaking out against the poor economic policy because they care about you... They speak out because it's hurting their selfish political pursuits.

The average Nigerians have always been at the receiving end of the endless and clueless policies of this idiotic party and leadership since 2015, how many times have Tinubu and El-Shorty spoken up?!!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
VAMPIRES PRAISING THEIR NEXT TARGET....
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lolzzzzz

buhari is having fun then, what he did in 84 he just wants to do same in 2022
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Osidazz19: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Well said.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

For over 7years, majority of Nigerians have been complaining and groaning in agony, over Buhari's policies and style of governance. His supporters (mostly here on nairaland) called us wailers, haters, children of perdition and insisted Buhari has been the best thing to happen to us as a country, after sliced bread and hot beans. Tinubu stayed quiet even when herdsmen went on murdering sprees in his homeland, he pretentiously showed more concern about their cows than the lives of the victims, just to please the Northern cabal.

Today, the same Buhari has made policies that have affected him as well as the masses and all of a sudden, you people now remember you have love for the Nigerian masses and now claiming Tinubu is a patriot to be complaining? When in actual sense he is only concerned about the negative impacts the policies are having on his selfish interests and political ambition?

We the masses are now indifferent. We have endured Buhari for more than 7years, this too shall pass. We don't care. Any Government that wins between Obi and Atiku can as well reverse these policies. Everybody should rest!

Your wisdom will never run out brother! Tell these sycophants.

They called us wailers all these years...! Suddenly, they've realized that there is something called poor government policies.

They will all suffer more... We're no longer moved.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Kajaard: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Antai123:
I just hope I don't loose my business plan, as a result of this nonesense!... I wanted to do a particular transaction that is just at a give away price, but I can't transfer from Useless Zenith bank Account. Who brought us here

How does the naira redesign stop you from making your online transaction?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Antai123(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kajaard:

How does the naira redesign stop you from making your online transaction?
It does oo, it says "the system can not debit my account", I went to their bank and they said, they were working on the network. Zenith bank why....
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jflex07:
Urchins are putting the blame of The CBN governors table,they are scared to blame buhari as they still feel he will rig their god,the agbado drug lord into Aso Rock.

Don't mind the imbecilic cowards!

APC urchins are deeply confused and conflicted as to how to go about their campaign... Everyday, the main person in the party (Buhari) wakes up to bring up ways to kill their chances at the polls.

They keep jumping from defending campaign gaffes of their candidate to looking for ways to convince themselves and Nigerians that Buhari is still doing a great job! grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lolz e affect u too

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Franking: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
The policy was suppose to be a good one but its obvious the negative intent spoilt it goal.
The cabals that made Buhari compromise towards Insecurity are the ones bringing those policies to tarnish Tinubu image.
They are looking for a more easier candidate without balls they can control that's why they choose the rubberstamp senate president initially.
Now theyve made a deal with Atiku which we all know that the ever greedy Atiku would never hesitate to disagree even though Nigerians are at the receiving end.
They know Peter Obi is and easy coin. A Ballesss creature who nods as it sweets his stomach.
But they are scared of Asiwaju. The man with balls. The candidate who told them to their faces that hell remove subsidy.
They are scared to the balls.
And Asiwaju would triumph.

Carry ur sick, senile and jargon spewing Tinumbu and go. How can any sane person want Tinumbu?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't miss the point...!

These crooks are not speaking out against the poor economic policy because they care about you... They speak out because it's hurting their selfish political pursuits.

The average Nigerians have always been at the receiving end of the endless and clueless policies of this idiotic party and leadership since 2015, how many times have Tinubu and El-Shorty spoken up?!!

I am not talking about politicians, but the average Nigerian.

Whether they buy votes or not, the three major candidates cannot rescue the country in the way Obidients feel Obi will do.

There is a system in place that will frustrate even Abraham Lincoln.

Aside that, the transition window will cause untold hardship to poor households. Unfortunately, we have millions of them. Over half of Nigeria's 200+ million people are extremely poor.

Now, with persistent scarcity, there would be the exact opposite of inflation, which is DEFLATION. Good news?

No.

We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder as it is.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
The policy was suppose to be a good one but its obvious the negative intent spoilt it goal.
The cabals that made Buhari compromise towards Insecurity are the ones bringing those policies to tarnish Tinubu image.
They are looking for a more easier candidate without balls they can control that's why they choose the rubberstamp senate president initially.
Now theyve made a deal with Atiku which we all know that the ever greedy Atiku would never hesitate to disagree even though Nigerians are at the receiving end.
They know Peter Obi is and easy coin. A Ballesss creature who nods as it sweets his stomach.
But they are scared of Asiwaju. The man with balls. The candidate who told them to their faces that hell remove subsidy.

All these assertions from your father's house. Because you can't be talking like this if you pay rent.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Your wisdom will never run out brother! Tell these sycophants.

They called us wailers all these years...! Suddenly, they've realized that there is something called poor government policies.

They will all suffer more... We're no longer moved.

My brother, e go be!

I swear we're no longer moved. E no get wetin Buhari wan do us again wey go pass the shege wey we don see!

Tinubu should shut the fvck up and stop yapping nonsense! There's no longer room for vote buying this 2023. If he wants to buy votes, make e do transfer through him touts and urchins. You think Buhari is mad to have approved this policy so close to elections? Make Tinubu carry three bullion vans take enter him Bourdillon residence this time around? Him never see anything.. grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Kajaard: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Antai123:

It does oo, it says "the system can not debit my account", I went to their bank and they said, they were working on the network. Zenith bank why....

It's a network issue. Most banks face this issue from time to time. It has nothing to do with the naira redesign. Be patient it should work later.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by ERlS(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Very selfish of you.

And if one asks now, I am sure your candidate is Peter Obi.

Sometimes, I wish he could win, so that you will all realize once and for all that our problem in this country is far more structural than leadership-wise.

Your wish would definitely be granted on the 25th so stop hyperventilating.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Franking:

Carry ur sick, senile and jargon spewing Tinumbu and go. How can any sane person want Tinumbu?

Leave these people. It's Tinubu's family I blame for allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry milk their patriarch.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Franking:

grin he thought he was selling good product... bunch of rubbish grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Antai123(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kajaard:

It's a network issue. Most banks face this issue from time to time. It has nothing to do with the naira redesign. Be patient it should work later.
Hmmmm..... It's well oo, my business and profit is at stake, before my client changes her mind, and u know women??
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by bdon123(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
Oh so u know atiku has a deal to stop Tinubu....i tot u emilokan urchins said na Tinubu get northern support of Buhari....eye don dey clear now
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

My brother, e go be!

I swear we're no longer moved. E no get wetin Buhari wan do us again wey go pass the shege wey we don see!

Tinubu should shut the fvck up and stop yapping nonsense! There's no longer room for vote buying this 2023. If he wants to buy votes, make e do transfer through him touts and urchins. You think Buhari is mad to have approved this policy so close to elections? Make Tinubu carry three bullion vans take enter him Bourdillon residence this time around? Him never see anything.. grin grin
grin grin well-done violence

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
DMerciful:
The only politician with the courage to put the redesign on Bubu's table.

Other cowards were putting it on Emefiele
Emefiele Sold it to Buhari(Who doesn't understand shit about Economics) and Buhari Bought it!

As far as me I'm concerned, It was just a means to Siphoning Much money because the amount of monies on the currency designs is much more than the Money ....

That N500 could never ever be designed for N500 because of Acclaimed security features!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Kajaard: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Antai123:

Hmmmm..... It's well oo, my business and profit is at stake, before my client changes her mind, and u know women??

Lol cheesy, women can worry sha.

Try explain to her, if possible you can send her a screenshot of the error message you have been receiving just to make her relax cool
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am not talking about politicians, but the average Nigerian.

Whether they buy votes or not, the three major candidates cannot rescue the country in the way Obidients feel Obi will do.

There is a system in place that will frustrate even Abraham Lincoln.

Aside that, the transition window will cause untold hardship to poor households. Unfortunately, we have millions of them. Over half of Nigeria's 200+ million people are extremely poor.

Now, with persistent scarcity, there would be the exact opposite of inflation, which is DEFLATION. Good news?

No.

We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder as it is.

We have been sitting on that gunpowder long before lives were wasted in a preventable EndSars protest!

We all sat here and watched time after time as Buhari took unpayable loans from even terrorists... No one spoke up!

He has already depleted the nation's reserves... No one spoke up!

Any Nigerian still dreaming of a quick fix to the atrocious disaster Buhari has placed this nation is beyond stupid!

I repeat... The journey is beyond far.... It is perilous ahead!

I saw it since 2015... I reiterated it in 2019... The same millions of Nigerians you call did not listen!

Let them suffer!!! I have no remorse or pity left!

Thank you!!!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
leisuretym:
Emefiele and Patami planned this together , they probably working with foreign contractor spy.

Yeah... They are the ones ruling Nigeria! Buhari even answers to them! grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
ERlS:

Your wish would definitely be granted on the 25th so stop hyperventilating.

Sometimes, I wish.

But I will NEVER totally wish for that disaster to happen.

Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer this present Nigeria.

We need someone to stabilize (refocus) the country. Someone who can think outside the box. After this person has done his job, then, people like Obi (who are ONLY good at management) can then come in.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Legitmatazz: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nawa o

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Who sold it to Bubu in 1984?
DonroxyII:
Emefiele Sold it to Buhari(Who doesn't understand shit about Economics) and Buhari Bought it!

As far as me I'm concerned, It was just a means to Siphoning Much money because the amount of monies on the currency designs is much more than the Money ....

That N500 could never ever be designed for N500 because of Acclaimed security features!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi / Kaduna Lawmaker, Garba Madami, Dies 3 Days After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.