Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) (26436 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) / 2023: Is Lai Mohammed Contesting For Any Political Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

My brother, e go be!

I swear we're no longer moved. E no get wetin Buhari wan do us again wey go pass the shege wey we don see!

Tinubu should shut the fvck up and stop yapping nonsense! There's no longer room for vote buying this 2023. If he wants to buy votes, make e do transfer through him touts and urchins. You think Buhari is mad to have approved this policy so close to elections? Make Tinubu carry three bullion vans take enter him Bourdillon residence this time around? Him never see anything.. grin grin

I wonder why the Kingmaker is even panicking!

He and his idiots have suddenly gotten tired of licking Buhari and the Northern Elite's ass!

They should stay strong and keep defending the pioneer president of their wonderful party!

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
Emefiele Sold it to Buhari(Who doesn't understand shit about Economics) and Buhari Bought it!

As far as me I'm concerned, It was just a means to Siphoning Much money because the amount of monies on the currency designs is much more than the Money ....

That N500 could never ever be designed for N500 because of Acclaimed security features!
ure not far from the truth... Even the cost of printing the new note is higher than the currency itself... The 500 note may actually cost 1doller to print, Nigeria matter tire person abeg grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
ure not far from the truth... Even the cost of printing the new note is higher than the currency itself... Day 500 note may actually cost 1doller to print, Nigeria matter tire person abeg grin
1 dollar Kwa ... Possibly N10,000/N20,000 because the security features would never be Nonsense Inks ....

You know they still need to fight counterfeiting!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by peter7(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
There was a country sha e pain me say Fela no live to see this day all watin him talk dey come to pass shocked

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

We have been sitting on that gunpowder long before lives were wasted in a preventable EndSars protest!

We all sat here and watched time after time as Buhari took unpayable loans from even terrorists... No one spoke up!

He has already depleted the nation's reserves... No one spoke up!

Any Nigerian still dreaming of a quick fix to the atrocious disaster Buhari has placed this nation is beyond stupid!

I repeat... The journey is beyond far.... It is perilous ahead!

I saw it since 2015... I reiterated it in 2019... The same millions of Nigerians you call did not listen!

Let them suffer!!! I have no remorse or pity left!

Thank you!!!

You have no understanding of our political space.

You saw what since 2015?

Well, even if you had voted Abraham Lincoln and JF Kennedy as president in 2015, we would still be a mess as a country.

So, we should rather focus on this stupid policy, and quit making it seem like anyone would have done a better job than Buhari.

They should extend the deadline by at least 6 months. Let them buy votes if they want to.

Whenever we are ready to move the country forward, we know where to turn.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DonroxyII: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
DMerciful:
Who sold it to Bubu in 1984?
Welcome to 2023 !
Emefiele could have told him the truth that
The new design would fight no corruption but who would told oga the truth when you are in charge of the multi billion Naira projects grin ...
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by ERlS(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Sometimes, I wish.

But I will NEVER totally wish for that disaster to happen.

Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer this present Nigeria.

We need someone to stabilize (refocus) the country. Someone who can think outside the box. After this person has done his job, then, people like Obi (who are ONLY good at management) can then come in.

You're delusional, please take some antipsychotics to bring you back to reality.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
ayterajah:
Make feb25 come and go jare .... All this talk don tire person
I don tire like dis.. I fit no vote again dat day sef.. No be me dey go use stress border
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by byteem: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
The policy was suppose to be a good one but its obvious the negative intent spoilt it goal.
The cabals that made Buhari compromise towards Insecurity are the ones bringing those policies to tarnish Tinubu image.
They are looking for a more easier candidate without balls they can control that's why they choose the rubberstamp senate president initially.
Now theyve made a deal with Atiku which we all know that the ever greedy Atiku would never hesitate to disagree even though Nigerians are at the receiving end.
They know Peter Obi is and easy coin. A Ballesss creature who nods as it sweets his stomach.
But they are scared of Asiwaju. The man with balls. The candidate who told them to their faces that hell remove subsidy.
They are scared to the balls.
And Asiwaju would triumph.

Wailers. . Hear them wailing ..
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You have no understanding of our political space.

You saw what since 2015?

Well, even if you had voted Abraham Lincoln and JF Kennedy as president in 2015, we would still be a mess as a country.

So, we should rather focus on this stupid policy, and quit making it seem like anyone would have done a better job than Buhari.

They should extend the deadline by at least 6 months. Let them buy votes if they want to.

Whenever we are ready to move the country forward, we know where to turn.

We are not ready to move the nation forward sir!

Know this and know peace!

Buhari's rubbish policy has come to stay, just like the past ones!

If you want peace of mind, find a way around the system and survive!!!

The matter no pass like this now...! Me and you no get any issues.

Nigerians will never move Nigeria forward! This is a simple fact that you ought to know! When you realize this, we won't be arguing upandan!

Thank you again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
ERlS:

You're delusional, please take some antipsychotics to bring you back to reality.

Only a delusional person (you fit the bill) believes that what we need is JUST a change of a leader.

The same Obi many of you clamour for once said that Nigeria is like a car with a broken engine. You don't fix the car by changing the driver.

Ironically, the same Obi now wants us to believe that by changing the driver to HIM (and not by changing the engine), the car will start again.

Continue in your delusion.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Lionnation: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Nobody is afraid of Buhari again
even senior urchins are no longer afraid of Buhari
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Thomas464: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Truth be told, you needed not call Obi in this matter. If Obi after ruling for more than 7 years, has refused to collect pension or gratuity but Tinubu has been cornering lagos state fund for himself and family in the name of pension and gratuity . Who then do you think has a stern rejection for corruption? Do not let sentiment becloud your thoughts. PO said this structure of criminality perpetuated by all the previous government and current including tinubu he would dismantle. Get this right and vote wisely.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by ERlS(f): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Only a delusional person (you fit the bill) believes that what we need is JUST a change of a leader.

The same Obi many of you clamour for once said that Nigeria is like a car with a broken engine. You don't fix the car by changing the driver.

Ironically, the same Obi now wants us to believe that by changing the driver to HIM (and not by changing the engine), the car will start again.

Continue in your delusion.

You're dismissed, run along now. 🥱
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
ERlS:

You're dismissed, run along now. 🥱

After you, honey.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Mccullum: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's now confrontational,

For Buhari to kept silent and formulating policies that's untimely and

countering economic progression is tantamount to self inflicted injury to his own regime.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Àti Political ó, àti economical ó, ẹ no make any sense

This Naira- Design has damaged the last straw of banking - ' the Trust'!
Why should Emiefile that was a amongst Political Candidates that had branded Vehicles,lifelets, etc,right away under our nose be the one taking us for a ride on any policy changes! No,he can't come to Equity!
His position has been compromised!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Sonn(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have come to realize that BAT APC laments most about this situation, why?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
The policy was suppose to be a good one but its obvious the negative intent spoilt it goal.
The cabals that made Buhari compromise towards Insecurity are the ones bringing those policies to tarnish Tinubu image.
They are looking for a more easier candidate without balls they can control that's why they choose the rubberstamp senate president initially.
Now theyve made a deal with Atiku which we all know that the ever greedy Atiku would never hesitate to disagree even though Nigerians are at the receiving end.
They know Peter Obi is and easy coin. A Ballesss creature who nods as it sweets his stomach.
But they are scared of Asiwaju. The man with balls. The candidate who told them to their faces that hell remove subsidy.
Mumu talk.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by slowice(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Advocate500:
Those calling others wailers,have automatically become wailers without bargaining for it's, PDP is new party in power while APC and elrufai have become the new wailers in town.

They are no longer welcome , we have disbanded the association of wailers as all members have joined the labour party to finally rescue Nigeria from the grip of wicked entitled political demons
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
You're refusing to put culpability where it belongs. Are you confirming Bubu is a dummy?

When we told you guys in 2015 that Bubu is a dummy, you said we hated him
..now the chicken has come home to roost
DonroxyII:
Welcome to 2023 !
Emefiele could have told him the truth that
The new design would fight no corruption but who would told oga the truth when you are in charge of the multi billion Naira projects grin ...
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by boxypane(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
True!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
The Naira redesign has increased the amount of funds back into the bank. I do feel like over time, people will withdraw them again and not necessarily go cashless. To increase cashless transactions, you have to train bus drivers or help them to design QR codes for payments and the same for market women. We have so many cash transaction business in Nigeria, so I do not see this making us cashless. The transition should also be over a longer period. I like the fact that Emefiele has agreed that you can return old notes even after the deadline. The banks should stop giving out the old notes. Given that old notes can still be returned now, it makes no sense not to use them for transaction after the deadline.

Politically, it is a terrible policy which supports El Rufai's argument that there are forces trying to prevent a Southern Presidency...Tinubu has Northern support and if they make APC lose, they know Peter Obi does not have the strength in the North to win. 'You see LP folks deflecting to PDP...these are all making sense...and the conspiracy is to see an Atiku Presidency that will keep the North in power.

For the sake of the South, vote TINUBU...he is the only one that can win Northern votes inspite of their plans to stop him. They know Tinubu will do so much for the South because the South is the revenue base of Nigeria.

shut up how will you personally benefit from tinubu?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Lacash: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/tinubu-throws-yet-another-jab-at-buhari-over-poor-management-of-economy/
Yes, it doesn’t make any sense indeed, but we already know their aim and objectives….Buhari and co want to use their Veto to bring the BAT down forgetting that who Hod has blessed, no man can curse. It’s just a matter of time, we shall see. On BAT Mandate, we stand Gidigba💪💪
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
But it makes security sense so its game still

I think people can bear witness with me that the rate of KP has dropped so well that you hardly here of any in recent days.

It wouldn't make political sense to El-Rufai because it is surely affecting the chances of APC plans to buy votes that which Tinubu only knows how to do best.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BeauBragnar11: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.

Kid!!!!

Tinubu installed Lawan!!!
He fought tooth and nail with Saraki till he had his way with Lawan.

angry angry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by shegra58: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
ambale:
Finally, thank God his party men are now the ones abusing the president

Buhari go on soun jere, pepper every wailer including emilokan and El rufai

Mad people
na you buhari dey pepper

Na Tinubu abi elrufai dey suffer am ?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by buhariguy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

My brother, e go be!

I swear we're no longer moved. E no get wetin Buhari wan do us again wey go pass the shege wey we don see!

Tinubu should shut the fvck up and stop yapping nonsense! There's no longer room for vote buying this 2023. If he wants to buy votes, make e do transfer through him touts and urchins. You think Buhari is mad to have approved this policy so close to elections? Make Tinubu carry three bullion vans take enter him Bourdillon residence this time around? Him never see anything.. grin grin
you mu.mu sha.
Pig emefiele said he will continue to accept the old note even after deadline
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
buhariguy:
you mu.mu sha.
Pig emefiele said he will continue to accept the old note even after deadline

Na you mumu pass!

That the cbn will still accept it in their branches doesn't mean it will continue being a legal tender after February 10th. Your APC masters can no longer use it to pay you and your ilk for your touting services. Na transfer una go collect... cheesy grin
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Piiggiiddiiiiooootts are fuming in the mouth because they were expecting El Rufai to back Buhari and Emefiele. Rather, he disappointed them.

Piigggiidddioootts amaka cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by AK481(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
it does,bandit with billions of naira ransom are tucked.

some have started giving out their money
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Masaudmuhammed: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Naso Then go and burns him Or his House.... grin
nairavsdollars:
Naso Then go and burns him Or his House....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo) / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal / Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.