Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) (26447 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Is Not The Policy Of APC Or Tinubu (Video) / 2023: Is Lai Mohammed Contesting For Any Political Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
shut down --- I will never personally benefit directly from a Tinubu Presidency but the growth in the GDP of the country and investment will surely benefit everyone. I believe in investing in Nigeria, because HOME is always HOME for me. You travel across Europe, they stop you and search you as if you are a drug mule. You have racism at work, at schools, even in places of worship. Being born abroad never changes the fact that one will always be BLACK, so the need to embrace OUR ROOTS and being our black brothers and sisters together remain my goal in life.

alimiadedayo1:
shut up how will you personally benefit from tinubu?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cherish233:
It does make sense.

Pls explain
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

My brother, e go be!

I swear we're no longer moved. E no get wetin Buhari wan do us again wey go pass the shege wey we don see!

Tinubu should shut the fvck up and stop yapping nonsense! There's no longer room for vote buying this 2023. If he wants to buy votes, make e do transfer through him touts and urchins. You think Buhari is mad to have approved this policy so close to elections? Make Tinubu carry three bullion vans take enter him Bourdillon residence this time around? Him never see anything.. grin grin

Is it the job of emefiele to stop vote buying?

How does buharis personal agenda justify the suffering nigerians are going thru looking for cash in the midst of fuel scarcity? Is there any constitutional provision for that?

Have you seen Tinubu queuing at ATM or filling station?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
lexy2014:

How does buharis personal agenda justify the suffering nigerians are going thru looking for cash in the midst of fuel scarcity? Is there any constitutional provision for that?

Okay.

Tinubu is not the one queueing in front of ATMs or gas stations, why then is he crying more than the bereaved? We send am? Na today we begin suffer for Buhari hand? Make the old man rest abeg!
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

Okay.

Tinubu is not the one queueing in front of ATMs or gas stations, why then is he crying more than the bereaved? We send am? Na today we begin suffer for Buhari hand? Make the old man rest abeg!

You didn't answer the questions.

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by ambale(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
shegra58:
na you buhari dey pepper

Na Tinubu abi elrufai dey suffer am ?

Shattap Werey u no dey among who buhari dey pepper ni

Foolish agbado human, did you complain in times past, why are you complaining now??

Mumu
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by shegra58: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
ambale:

Shattap Werey u no dey among who buhari dey pepper ni

Foolish agbado human, did you complain in times past, why are you complaining now??

Mumu
grin grin
Cry more you take am resemble Datti
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer the questions.

All your questions are of no relevance to me.. cheesy

Buhari is the President.

Peter Obi or Atiku will be the next President.

Bola Tinubu will only wail and vent and pour vituperations and eventually retire to his looted Lagos wealth in bourdillon.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

All your questions are of no relevance to me.. cheesy

Buhari is the President.

Peter Obi or Atiku will be the next President.

Bola Tinubu will only wail and vent and pour vituperations and eventually retire to his looted Lagos wealth in bourdillon.

That's not what I asked you

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Antai123(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Laslas, na Kongo we go shine grin grin
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy, women can worry sha.

Try explain to her, if possible you can send her a screenshot of the error message you have been receiving just to make her relax cool
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
DMerciful:
The only politician with the courage to put the redesign on Bubu's table.

Other cowards were putting it on Emefiele

A lot of people forgot that the CBN governor can not do anything without the approval from his boss which is Bubu.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
shut down --- I will never personally benefit directly from a Tinubu Presidency but the growth in the GDP of the country and investment will surely benefit everyone. I believe in investing in Nigeria, because HOME is always HOME for me. You travel across Europe, they stop you and search you as if you are a drug mule. You have racism at work, at schools, even in places of worship. Being born abroad never changes the fact that one will always be BLACK, so the need to embrace OUR ROOTS and being our black brothers and sisters together remain my goal in life.

you have not answered my question yet.. That means you don't know and understand what you said
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
ambale:
Finally, thank God his party men are now the ones abusing the president

Buhari go on soun jere, pepper every wailer including emilokan and El rufai

Mad people
They know Buhari's time is coming to an end. He's on Tinubu's side now, hoping that Tinubu wld win. Politics is just a game
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by faceland: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
egopersonified:

Is spending money really hard? All I will do is go to a big car dealer, buy 20 cars, look for another location, move the cars there and start selling them with profit. Or buy large parcels of land in different locations. All in cash.

True but not land and cars. Buy rice and put in warehouses... Due to inflation, you can sell it for the exact price you bought it one year from now, and someone would quickly buy everything.

Cars and land has particulars (that enters a database) and C of O.

If a terrorist buys 200 million naira worth of land ICPC and EFCC would eventually take the land and throw him in jail because he can't explain his source of income.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by BABYBULLETIN: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Only a delusional person (you fit the bill) believes that what we need is JUST a change of a leader.

The same Obi many of you clamour for once said that Nigeria is like a car with a broken engine. You don't fix the car by changing the driver.

Ironically, the same Obi now wants us to believe that by changing the driver to HIM (and not by changing the engine), the car will start again.

Continue in your delusion.

u talk too much,u are the delusional person here..make obi win am first b4 u begin ramble rabber...u talk with two side of the mouth...oga rest..feb 25 no far..na wah 4 some people
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by ambale(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
shegra58:
grin grin
Cry more you take am resemble Datti

Werey alagbado

Sense is always far from you guys sha
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by harmonyglobal: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
The policy was suppose to be a good one but its obvious the negative intent spoilt it goal.
The cabals that made Buhari compromise towards Insecurity are the ones bringing those policies to tarnish Tinubu image.
They are looking for a more easier candidate without balls they can control that's why they choose the rubberstamp senate president initially.
Now theyve made a deal with Atiku which we all know that the ever greedy Atiku would never hesitate to disagree even though Nigerians are at the receiving end.
They know Peter Obi is and easy coin. A Ballesss creature who nods as it sweets his stomach.
But they are scared of Asiwaju. The man with balls. The candidate who told them to their faces that hell remove subsidy.
They are scared to the balls.
And Asiwaju would triumph.
Nice one, I say amen
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by DonroxyII: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
DMerciful:
You're refusing to put culpability where it belongs. Are you confirming Bubu is a dummy?

When we told you guys in 2015 that Bubu is a dummy, you said we hated him
..now the chicken has come home to roost
You go surely get problem in real life ooo ....

When did you and I have a 2015 chat grin grin ... My first time seeing Ya Moniker Man tongue
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
jumper524:
Way to go nasir elrufai.
The policy was suppose to be a good one but its obvious the negative intent spoilt it goal.
The cabals that made Buhari compromise towards Insecurity are the ones bringing those policies to tarnish Tinubu image.
They are looking for a more easier candidate without balls they can control that's why they choose the rubberstamp senate president initially.
Now theyve made a deal with Atiku which we all know that the ever greedy Atiku would never hesitate to disagree even though Nigerians are at the receiving end.
They know Peter Obi is and easy coin. A Ballesss creature who nods as it sweets his stomach.
But they are scared of Asiwaju. The man with balls. The candidate who told them to their faces that hell remove subsidy.
They are scared to the balls.
And Asiwaju would triumph.
Too fucking late to cry, sorry next time
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
In Nigeria Buhari’s economic smartness and Emeifele monetary wisdom, we have to do the following to survive.

1. Buy the money we spend. You must now buy Naira to be able to spend it. Is this not madness. Banks APPs and USSD for transactions is comatose when they rarely work.

2. Nigerians now buy fuel gruesomely at N350 per liter

3. Right now NEPA is totally useless, so no succor, people hardly have any fall back option. The suffering is becoming real.

4. High inflation rate with severe food shortage. Will be worsened by inability of farmers to access money to buy seeds, fertilizers and other essential farming implements.

Right now there is sudden high cost of living with difficulties of the average Nigerians to access their funds to solve many of these problems occasioned by this Naira re-coloration.

I smell serious civil disobedience and the anger will be against the banks. Very soon if Buhari continues and sustain this reckless art self destruct.
Oga forget epistle, nothing dey happen. Now today una eye dey clear so. Do anyhow and collect anyhow

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by dochenaj: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
In Nigeria Buhari’s economic smartness and Emeifele monetary wisdom, we have to do the following to survive.

1. Buy the money we spend. You must now buy Naira to be able to spend it. Is this not madness. Banks APPs and USSD for transactions is comatose when they rarely work.

2. Nigerians now buy fuel gruesomely at N350 per liter

3. Right now NEPA is totally useless, so no succor, people hardly have any fall back option. The suffering is becoming real.

4. High inflation rate with severe food shortage. Will be worsened by inability of farmers to access money to buy seeds, fertilizers and other essential farming implements.

Right now there is sudden high cost of living with difficulties of the average Nigerians to access their funds to solve many of these problems occasioned by this Naira re-coloration.

I smell serious civil disobedience and the anger will be against the banks. Very soon if Buhari continues and sustain this reckless art self destruct.
Stop painting a picture that the problem with Nigeria's economy and the swelling insecurity just started.

It has been there even 4 years back.

Why, suddenly are you noticing it?
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
But at least, it made billions stored in kaduna forests by your territorist/kidnapping gangs you imported from lybia and Niger to be useless.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Their time is very near, number and it shall come sooner...they own yesterday and today, but thank God for today is gone already@11:00pm.
Thank God for He has given us tomorrow @25th Feb to lead, rule and bring good tidings and better governance to the great people of Nigeria.
Matthew 13:27-30
The time shall come; where our burdens shall be lifted off us..

We are Jagaban,
We are movement
We shall triumph.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
It seems you cannot read because I answered your question in the very first statement.

alimiadedayo1:

you have not answered my question yet.. That means you don't know and understand what you said
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2023
So obi supporters can praise Buhari and Emefiele because they think the policy will affect Asiwaju? Even when the masses and rural dwellers are affected by scarcity of new notes? Wonders will never end. Inconsistent children of hate
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:13am On Feb 02, 2023
dochenaj:

Stop painting a picture that the problem with Nigeria's economy and the swelling insecurity just started.

It has been there even 4 years back.

Why, suddenly are you noticing it?
4years back or since you were born. It only getting worst. Stop behaving as if you were living in paradise since you were born.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga forget epistle, nothing dey happen. Now today una eye dey clear so. Do anyhow and collect anyhow
The way you enjoy been foolish when it's not about Peter obi is appalling.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by shegra58: 12:15am On Feb 02, 2023
ambale:

Werey alagbado

Sense is always far from you guys sha
Crying crying baby
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 12:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Naira redesign should be done every four years, one month b4 the general election.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Issayuguda:

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

Yet you're trying to scam us.
Re: El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) by grandstar(m): 2:41am On Feb 02, 2023
DMerciful:
The only politician with the courage to put the redesign on Bubu's table.

Other cowards were putting it on Emefiele

Bubu only shares 10% of the blame. It was Emefiele that wanted a redesign now and for obvious reasons. It seemed it was to sabotage the politicians abilities to spend during the elections.

It was not just a currency redesign and swap but also reduced the amounts withdraw daily from an ATM which was extremely low.

Rumor had it that Buhari wanted a redesign upon assuming office but Emefiele was dead against it and stood his ground.

Elrufai's revelation supports the rumor but in this instance, it was Emefiele that suggested it and was quickly accepted by the president whose legacy of fighting corruption has been a disaster.

If you think I'm wrong, who is he campaigning for to be the next president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.