Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

She Is Pregnant For Two Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Two Men. (2295 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nicky4lif(f): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
[/color][color=#990000]Please I need ur help as soon as possible.I hav a cousin who was raped some months ago by one chance people,when she told me I took her to the hospital nd they said she was ok.After sometime she started complaining of not being ok with her body system,we took her to the hospital for pregnancy nd they said she wasn't pregnant,so we 4got abt it nd moved on.3days ago she started pomplaining of this nd that,so when she went to the hospital,this time they said she is pregnant,its 7months now.I really don't know what to do at this time.my anger is that the child will not know his father nd its was 2guys that did it.nobody knows where they stay nd where they are from.Now we are left with no choice that for her to hav the baby.the problem now is where she will stay nd have the baby.so I want to know if there is a place u know where they keep young pregnant girls so that she can stay there nd hav the baby.the sister stays in a family house nd they wouldn't let her bring her there,nd she doesn't have that kind of money to take care of herself her sister nd the baby.pls i need ur advice.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
motherless baby homes or find an NGO that caters to maternal health issues and explain to them, they will help in adoption procedures.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Eiregirl(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
How awful!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by claremont(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
How can a lady get pregnant for two men?!
She slept with two men she didn't know, and was impregnated by one of them. If she doesn't have money to take care of the baby, she should give the baby up for adoption. There are many childless couples looking to adopt kids in Nigeria.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Eiregirl(f): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
nicky4lif:

[/color][color=#990000]Please I need your help as soon as possible.I hav a cousin who was violated some months ago by one chance people,when she told me I took her to the hospital nd they said she was ok.After sometime she started complaining of not being ok with her body system,we took her to the hospital for pregnancy nd they said she wasn't pregnant,so we 4got abt it nd moved on.3days ago she started pomplaining of this nd that,so when she went to the hospital,this time they said she is pregnant,its 7months now.I really don't know what to do at this time.my anger is that the child will not know his father nd its was 2guys that did it.nobody knows where they stay nd where they are from.Now we are left with no choice that for her to hav the baby.the problem now is where she will stay nd have the baby.so I want to know if there is a place u know where they keep young pregnant girls so that she can stay there nd hav the baby.the sister stays in a family house nd they wouldn't let her bring her there,nd she doesn't have that kind of money to take care of herself her sister nd the baby.pls i need your advice.

Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Eiregirl(f): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2011
@claremont: I'm just guessing from the original post that it was against the will of the girl in question. . . . . . .
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2011
one chance means
rapist,customers or partners?
Fill us in on which it is.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Sijo01(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2011
Such a pathetic story. cry cry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nicky4lif(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
Thanks,but where nd how can I find the motherless home or N.G.O.pls somebody shld talk to me,at this time I don't know what to do.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2011
Depends on where you are located,look out for:
1.Society for Family Health(SFH)
or
2.make enquiries at NACA or SACA (National or state aids control Agency) they should be able to connect you to NGO's. or
use google to locate ngo's in Nigeria or your location
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
The title is misleading. And Nigerians can tell all sorts of lies to get sympathy and help from ignorant kind people.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Sijo01(f): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
nicky4lif:

Thanks,but where nd how can I find the motherless home or N.G.O.pls somebody shld talk to me,at this time I don't know what to do.

Take easy. dont get too worked up.
wat state ar u from?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nneomakate: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
She can stay in any catholic convent.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
This is sad. But OP Google is your friend
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by ebonyvibe(f): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2011
There is a catholic convent in maryland you can go there (if you are in Lagos)

there are lots of motherless homes in lekki and ajah. one is by thomas estate bus-stop.

If you friend cousin is serious about giving the child up for adoption i know people that r looking for children.

She will need a qualified doctor, contact a licenced adoption provider and the magistrate court once she has done all this contact me back on NL. i will give you my email address. Also i will need an AIDS clearence from both mother and child after the baby is born.

Aids test will be done as well at the point of adoption.

All the best
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^
Problem solved. Well almost
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by tellwisdom: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
Please I need your help as soon as possible.I hav a cousin who was violated some months ago by one chance people,when she told me I took her to the hospital nd they said she was ok.After sometime she started complaining of not being ok with her body system,we took her to the hospital for pregnancy nd they said she wasn't pregnant,so we 4got abt it nd moved on.3days ago she started pomplaining of this nd that,so when she went to the hospital,this time they said she is pregnant,its 7months now.I really don't know what to do at this time.my anger is that the child will not know his father nd its was 2guys that did it.nobody knows where they stay nd where they are from.Now we are left with no choice that for her to hav the baby.the problem now is where she will stay nd have the baby.so I want to know if there is a place u know where they keep young pregnant girls so that she can stay there nd hav the baby.the sister stays in a family house nd they wouldn't let her bring her there,nd she doesn't have that kind of money to take care of herself her sister nd the baby.pls i need your advice.

You guys always put me in the the dark when u use the word (VIOLATED), cos i dont seem to understand what you meant "VIOLATE" there, Please educate me on that sad. #HungryToLearn
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by omega25red(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

You guys always put me in the the dark when u use the word (VIOLATED), cos i dont seem to understand what you meant "VIOLATE" there, Please educate me on that sad. #HungryToLearn
the poster probably wrote craped) but this forum has a silly filter that changes words the owner deemed offensive like (brea-st) to bossom (f-o-replay) to pre intimacy etc it's crap

poster what type of quakery is the hospital you took her to practicing that they couldn't figure out that she was pregnant for 7 months? you guys should sue them for getting their degrees from a box of corn flakes
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Titto(f): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

Let me break it down if you don't understand what the poster meant.  The poster's sister was sexually assaulted (r.a .p.e.d ) by one chance people - armed robbers in disguised as bus drivers/conductors.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by dealordea(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
The story touched me,
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nicky4lif(f): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
Q ,one:I'm from imo state.
Q,two:I don't think they wld want to give the baby out.
Q,three:when we went to the hospital it was three months nd it
didn't show,they said the baby went to hide in her waist,that is y it didn't show then.
Why wld I say such thing abt someone I know,if it never happened.
Pls can someone give me a full address of any motherless home in lagos.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by 190smh: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
[size=18pt]Aint it only one sper[i]m[/i] that fertilizez the egg yoke

how can two spe[i]r[/i]m fertilize one yoke

[/size]
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by ebonyvibe(f): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2011
babies dont hide in waist a simple urine test would have shown she is pregnant after four weeks.

this she could have bought from a chemist she doesnt even need to go to the hospital

Babe you have the internet hence the reason you are on NL; U CAN GOOGLE THIS INFO LISTED ARE SOME

66 Robinson Street

Uwani, Enugu State, Nigeria

Phonesad011) 234 805 027 0098
Phonesad011) 234 813 634 8937

Ossy E. Ahanotu, President     

Email: ossy@lacf.us

http://lacf.us/lacf/vmb.htm

http://www.linkachild.org/contributions.php

I personally dont belive this rap.e story the girl is pregnant if she doesnt want it she should give the child a chance
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nicky4lif(f): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2011
Thanks so much for ur advice,but I'm not in enugu,I'm in lagos.Nd I don't expect u to believe it,maybe if u were in my shoes,u wld have understood it better.All dsame,thank u for ur advice nd God bless.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nicky4lif(f): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2011
Where ever the baby was b4 now, I don't know.I'm neither a doctor nor a nurse,they said the baby hidde somewhere.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by steeze(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2011
Pathetic story

But that is, if she was TRULY raped oh!

Cos girls of nowadays you can't trust them. I've heard so many lies in my short stay so far on earth.

But if na true. . .

May amadioha chop off their p.e,n.I.s and use it as chewing stick and maybe he use their balls to play table tennis.

#ayafspoken
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Goldieluks: 3:34am On Sep 09, 2011
Sad story,but she can't be pregnant for two men,it would be wise if she
takes care of her baby by herself,it is hard but,it is her baby for goodness and future sake.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 09, 2011
give the baby up for adoption.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by WebSurfer(m): 4:23am On Sep 09, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by nicky4lif(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2011
She wld have loved to take care of the baby herself but they don't have the fund,nd she doesn't want to give the baby out for adoption.all they are looking for is a place for her to stay nd hav the baby or probably leave the baby there for a period of time or birth,nd go back anytime for her baby.she just needs a place to have the baby nd fund,she can't take care of the child,she is still a baby too.or what do u think?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2011
claremont:

How can a lady get pregnant for two men?!
She slept with two men she didn't know, and was impregnated by one of them. If she doesn't have money to take care of the baby, she should give the baby up for adoption. There are many childless couples looking to adopt kids in Nigeria.

OMFG! IT WILL SNOW TONIGHT! LOL grin.

Your beloved science will show you that a woman CAN be pregnant for two different men. It has happened before. RARE but real. Cunumunu. tongue How does it feel to have doubts in science now?  grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Two Men. by doctokwus: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2011
Dere ar so many made up stories in Nl and ndeed nig u bgin to av doubts in. most tins u read and hear.Am d cynical type and ds story y not imposible raises some ?s Like its not easy dt a one off rape episode wi rsult in preg because a woman has atmost a day wewn she's fertile;where did d one chance tin hapen and at wat time bc dough also posible but it must av bn at an obscure location and at odd hrs,wat dos ur cousin do dt makes both of u fi a birthing only place is d only solution.No hosp,no mata how quackish won't know how to run a simple ptest dt wi show +ve @3mths,u sayin de sed d preg hid s/where at 3mths furda makes me doubt d story. I want to blv u and ur cous,but u shd get d truth of d mata out,dt wi always hep pple gnuinely ntrested in givin advice and solutions free mind to do so.Gdluckis d only solution.No hosp,no mata how quackish won't know how to run a simple ptest dt wi show +ve @3mths,u sayin de sed d preg hid s/where at 3mths furda makes me doubt d story. I want to blv u and ur cous,but u shd get d truth of d mata out,dt wi always hep pple gnuinely ntrested in givin advice and solutions free mind to do so.Gdluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! / Guys Can U Date A Lady Who Is A Virgin witout cheating on her? / GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.