Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) (657 Views)

Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) by Odoctor(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
I'm sure, you'll start with: why this topic?

It is because I had a patient who went into depression on account such. She nearly killed herself but for my intervention.

Watch this video:

This should be how to break up with someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTZQbBClOJI
Re: How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) by yrhuhfy113: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Odoctor you are truly saving lives

BUT the problem here, why should I consider the health of a serial cheat and liar?

Asking her makes her defensive till pregnancy shows, meanwhile I have had proof for 5 months of her several sex partners, hence I stay away from her sexually but provide her needs and show safe love.... yet she is a pathological liar, she believes she is good at the game of fooling me... meanwhile I was only being considerate and forgiving because at that time I was a mumu....

so you are saying I shouldn't break up with her instantly?

NO WAY O... if she wants to end it all, that's her choice. grin

So how do I get treated for my own mental health that has been damaged by cheaters and liars....

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) by Odoctor(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
Odoctor you are truly saving lives

BUT the problem here, why should I consider the health of a serial cheat and liar?

Asking her makes her defensive till pregnancy shows, meanwhile I have had proof for 5 months of her several sex partners, hence I stay away from her sexually but provide her needs and show safe love.... yet she is a pathological liar, she believes she is good at the game of fooling me... meanwhile I was only being considerate and forgiving because at that time I was a mumu....

so you are saying I shouldn't break up with her instantly?

NO WAY O... if she wants to end it all, that's her choice. grin

So how do I get treated for my own mental health that has been damaged by cheaters and liars....

Thank you dear.

I understand. Even me too, I'm also a victim of heartbreak 💔 currently 😭.... Honestly, sometimes it is not deserving, but what do we do? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Just let her know that you are not being fooled , but you are rather being merciful.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) by yrhuhfy113: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Odoctor:

Thank you dear.

I understand. Even me too, I'm also a victim of heartbreak 💔 currently 😭.... Honestly, sometimes it is not deserving, but what do we do? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Just let her know that you are not being fooled , but you are rather being merciful.
May God help us.
Thank you sir for replying....

My issue is.... MANY OF US MEN ARE NOT OKAY... because we have been unfairly HURT AND DAMAGED by woke women.

I confronted her... and GUESS WHAT... she plamed me oh... she said I was always correcting her SIMPLE MISTAKES(sleeping with another man and lying to my face about it, is no mistakes)

That I don't trust her that's why she boldly cheats....

I was broken... I was too shocked to reply. But this is NIGERIA, there is no therapy or psychologist to get help from... NOW I left her... how do I trust of even believe the NEXT lady.

MEN really need help but unfortunately ONLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN are sympathized with unconditionally in this country.

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) by Odoctor(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Thank you sir for replying....

My issue is.... MANY OF US MEN ARE NOT OKAY... because we have been unfairly HURT AND DAMAGED by woke women.

I confronted her... and GUESS WHAT... she plamed me oh... she said I was always correcting her SIMPLE MISTAKES(sleeping with another man and lying to my face about it, is no mistakes)

That I don't trust her that's why she boldly cheats....

I was broken... I was too shocked to reply. But this is NIGERIA, there is no therapy or psychologist to get help from... NOW I left her... how do I trust of even believe the NEXT lady.

MEN really need help but unfortunately ONLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN are sympathized with unconditionally in this country.

You are very right. Honestly, if all you said is true, I'd suggest you gradually withdraw. She may not even feel it since she possibly has other "dates".

My message is for those who are truly broken in heart on account relationships, and not cheats.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Loose Vagina And Treatment / How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. / Is This A Sign Of Love And Affection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.