Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands (20862 Views)

Meet Ademuyiwa Olorunfunmi, Who Almost Commit Suicide After Buying Fake Lands / For Sale 5 Bay Warehouse For Sale At Ikate Elegushi Area Of Lekki Lagos. Land S / OPS Rejects Lagos Land Use Charge Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by sixtuso(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thank you dear, there's this my brother that came back from Europe on December last year. He told me that he bought a land at one of the estate in Agbara area , and he would like to visit the place. When he contacted the woman that connected him to the said land. The woman told him that he traveled to the East for burial, and that he should have notify her on his visit to the Country for her to be ready, and in other to fetch the estate agent. She told my brother to wait until she comes back to Lagos 🥺 He agreed to wait 😗he waited until January still story. I told my brother how can you buy a land without informing any of your relatives to check if the land is truly exist 🙃 due to limited time he could not see the said land and had to rush back because of his Job. And he still believe that the land is genuine 😗

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by komols856: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
lawyer:

Nigerians abroad who want to buy lands or houses in popular areas in Lagos such as Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Epe and Ikorodu etc are at the mercy of fraudulent real estate agents, dubious developers and wayo real estate companies, crooked omo-oniles and dishonest sellers.

They have no one to tell them the truth about the genuineness of the land or house because of the distance between them and the property they intend to purchase.

These Nigerians abroad can only rely on the pictures, and videos the scammers send to them and word of mouth guarantee from the seller that the property is legit but meanwhile it is all a scam. The land or house has many problems associated with it such as:

Fake Owners

Fake Documents such as fraudulent deeds of assignment, fraudulent survey plans, fake C of O, or fake Governors' Consent

Fake location

Problem property that has issues with Lagos State government

Problem property that has court cases attached to them.

Problem property that has outstanding issues with either Omoonile or the community

Problem property that issues as regards debts being owned on the property

Wahala property that actually belongs to someone else but was fraudulently marketed as the scammer's property to deceive you

Wayo property that has no good title

These scammers target Nigerians abroad who cannot see the land physically but are anxious to buy land in Lagos. These scammers send Nigerians abroad carefully edited videos and flyers to lure them into parting away with their foreign currency.

These Nigerians abroad who have worked very hard for their money believe these cock and bull stories and end up paying for these wayo lands without verifying the title.

At the end of the day, when the buyer outside the country realizes that he or she has bought a wuru-wuru land, the dubious seller knows that Nigerian abroad cannot cause wahala because they cannot fly down from abroad to fight the land case.

Even if the Nigerian abroad has the money to fly down to fight the property scammer, the property scammer knows the Nigerian abroad cannot afford to stay long in Nigeria to fight land cases.

The scammer knows the worst the Nigerian abroad can do is to threaten, bark and shout on the phone. At the end of the day, no land or house and no refund. Case closed. Unto the next abroad mumu who wants to buy a land or house from abroad without verifying it properly.

For example, we received an email from one Folake living in Houston who is a victim of a popular real estate company marketing an estate in Ibeju Lekki.

She complained bitterly that she subscribed to purchase a parcel of land from the real estate company after the real estate company sent her beautiful pictures and compelling videos about the proposed estate.

She was advised to pay in full so that she would get her own allocation but it has been more than 1 year now since she paid without getting any allocation for her property or refund. She regrets not verifying the real estate company to save her money.

Another man named Mr. Osagie living in Kent called to tell me of his experience buying a parcel of land that was recommended to him by an Agent in Lakowe.

He was told that the land was close to Abijo GRA and it had no issues. He said he wanted to fly down to see the location and the seller but his job prevented him from doing so and he had to rely on the pictures and videos of the agent.

He spoke with the alleged Owner on the phone and transferred ₦14,000, 000 to the Seller. The seller helped him get a lawyer who drafted the documents.

He said when he came back home 6 months after the purchase, he was shocked to see that the location of the land was opposite the Abijo GRA and was far inside the Abijo community with only villagers there and no visible amenities.

He later discovered that the land itself was a committed land that belonged to the government and he could not build on it. All efforts to get the seller and agent proved abortive and he had to abandon the land and fly back because of his job.

A third complainant Mrs. Awuse a nurse living in Dublin is now in big trouble with her bank because she took a huge loan to buy fictitious acres of land along Monastery road towards Mopo Ibeju believing them to be genuine lands close to the beach not knowing the lands were not available for sale and belonged to the Oba of Lagos.

The developer marketed the lands for her as an investment deal that should not be passed. She actually flew down to Lagos to see the location of the land but due to time constraints she could not agree on the fee.

Weeks after she got back to Dublin, the developer told her that her price has been accepted. She ended up transferring over ₦88 Million Naira to the developer for 2 and a half acres of land.

She presumed since she had seen the land and the developer, the lands were genuine only for her to receive an email from an agent that connected her to the developer that the area where her land was located had been taken over by policemen and officials from the Lagos state lands bureau.

Because of her job, she could not come down immediately so she contacted her relative who coincidentally knew me because we had worked together and I had saved her millions from land crooks.

Her relative was very angry with Mrs. Awuse for not letting her know she was about to pay for unverified lands and at the end contacted me to look into the matter.

Unfortunately, there was nothing to look into. The lands belonging to the developer actually belonged to the Oba of Lagos and the Lagos State Officials came there to cordon off the area from trespassers.

There was nothing I could do. End of story. A simple search would have discovered this wahala and saved Mrs. Awuse ₦88,000,000. The developer to date has not refunded her money and the matter is just going up and down with no end result.

Nigerians living abroad should not be victims to these real estate con artists that would do anything to make you part with your hard-earned foreign currency.

Buying a land or house back home is a good thing that every Nigerian outside the country desires to do but it should be done with smartness, intelligence, and caution so that you don't fall victim to dubious property scammers.

Don't fall for videos, flyers, pictures, or wonderful verbal reviews by the agent, seller, or developer. Shine your eye. Na Nigerians we be. If they can scam Oyinbo anyhow, why do you think you are not their next target?

Don't squander your money. Verify the next land or house you intend to buy with Omonilelawyer to avoid stories that touch the heart. Don't lose your hard-earned money to land swindlers in this economy by purchasing a house or land with a Wayo Title document! The pain, stress, anguish, and grief would be too much for you to bear.

The choice is yours!

Please help share this post to save someone from getting scammed.

Even atimes they deceived Lawyers too during property title verification and land search at land. Bureau. The best way to buy properties in Lagos is through a technical surveyor not through a lawyer who just wants to swindle people's clients. A technical surveyor will pick cordinates and chart the land in questions and be able to trace both past, present and future status of the Land. Lawyers can only verify documents. Even atimes a land will be genuine but some agency lawyer will convinced the clients not to buy because they want to sell another property to the client in order to earn commission. Have You asked yourself why those scammed properties transactions happens even when some lawyers were involved?.. Though some lawyers are very good in property search while some don't just know the koko. There are alot of professionally trained Real Estate Consultant that knows A to Z of Real Estate business better than Lawyers with just pride and effizy

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Favourmark: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is why I think everybody needs my book "REAL ESTATE MANUAL," a short ebook that helps you avoid such scams
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Favourmark: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is why I think everybody needs my book "REAL ESTATE MANUAL," a short ebook that helps you avoid such scams

Check my signature
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Elonmuzk(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cutehector:
ok send a pm so i can share a contact with you.
I sent you a PM.

Cutehector:
this is the main company.. Thats why it is called Pwan Group.

They have subsidiaries such as

Pwan Edge
Pwan Max etc.
Thanks for the correction, kindly point me to the right one, please.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by DrAkpamudehe: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
lawyer:

Nigerians abroad who want to buy lands or houses in popular areas in Lagos such as Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Epe and Ikorodu etc are at the mercy of fraudulent real estate agents, dubious developers and wayo real estate companies, crooked omo-oniles and dishonest sellers.

They have no one to tell them the truth about the genuineness of the land or house because of the distance between them and the property they intend to purchase.

These Nigerians abroad can only rely on the pictures, and videos the scammers send to them and word of mouth guarantee from the seller that the property is legit but meanwhile it is all a scam. The land or house has many problems associated with it such as:

Fake Owners

Fake Documents such as fraudulent deeds of assignment, fraudulent survey plans, fake C of O, or fake Governors' Consent

Fake location

Problem property that has outstanding issues with either Omoonile or the community

Wahala property that actually belongs to someone else but was fraudulently marketed as the scammer's property to deceive you

These scammers target Nigerians abroad who cannot see the land physically but are anxious to buy land in Lagos. These scammers send Nigerians abroad carefully edited videos and flyers to lure them into parting away with their foreign currency.

These Nigerians abroad who have worked very hard for their money believe these cock and bull stories and end up paying for these wayo lands without verifying the title.

At the end of the day, when the buyer outside the country realizes that he or she has bought a wuru-wuru land, the dubious seller knows that Nigerian abroad cannot cause wahala because they cannot fly down from abroad to fight the land case.

Even if the Nigerian abroad has the money to fly down to fight the property scammer, the property scammer knows the Nigerian abroad cannot afford to stay long in Nigeria to fight land cases.

The scammer knows the worst the Nigerian abroad can do is to threaten, bark and shout on the phone. At the end of the day, no land or house and no refund. Case closed. Unto the next abroad mumu who wants to buy a land or house from abroad without verifying it properly.

For example, we received an email from one Folake living in Houston who is a victim of a popular real estate company marketing an estate in Ibeju Lekki.

She complained bitterly that she subscribed to purchase a parcel of land from the real estate company after the real estate company sent her beautiful pictures and compelling videos about the proposed estate.

She was advised to pay in full so that she would get her own allocation but it has been more than 1 year now since she paid without getting any allocation for her property or refund. She regrets not verifying the real estate company to save her money.

Another man named Mr. Osagie living in Kent called to tell me of his experience buying a parcel of land that was recommended to him by an Agent in Lakowe.

He was told that the land was close to Abijo GRA and it had no issues. He said he wanted to fly down to see the location and the seller but his job prevented him from doing so and he had to rely on the pictures and videos of the agent.

He spoke with the alleged Owner on the phone and transferred ₦14,000, 000 to the Seller. The seller helped him get a lawyer who drafted the documents.

He said when he came back home 6 months after the purchase, he was shocked to see that the location of the land was opposite the Abijo GRA and was far inside the Abijo community with only villagers there and no visible amenities.

He later discovered that the land itself was a committed land that belonged to the government and he could not build on it. All efforts to get the seller and agent proved abortive and he had to abandon the land and fly back because of his job.

A third complainant Mrs. Awuse a nurse living in Dublin is now in big trouble with her bank because she took a huge loan to buy fictitious acres of land along Monastery road towards Mopo Ibeju believing them to be genuine lands close to the beach not knowing the lands were not available for sale and belonged to the Oba of Lagos.

The developer marketed the lands for her as an investment deal that should not be passed. She actually flew down to Lagos to see the location of the land but due to time constraints she could not agree on the fee.

Weeks after she got back to Dublin, the developer told her that her price has been accepted. She ended up transferring over ₦88 Million Naira to the developer for 2 and a half acres of land.

She presumed since she had seen the land and the developer, the lands were genuine only for her to receive an email from an agent that connected her to the developer that the area where her land was located had been taken over by policemen and officials from the Lagos state lands bureau.

Because of her job, she could not come down immediately so she contacted her relative who coincidentally knew me because we had worked together and I had saved her millions from land crooks.

Her relative was very angry with Mrs. Awuse for not letting her know she was about to pay for unverified lands and at the end contacted me to look into the matter.

Unfortunately, there was nothing to look into. The lands belonging to the developer actually belonged to the Oba of Lagos and the Lagos State Officials came there to cordon off the area from trespassers.

There was nothing I could do. End of story. A simple search would have discovered this wahala and saved Mrs. Awuse ₦88,000,000. The developer to date has not refunded her money and the matter is just going up and down with no end result.

Nigerians living abroad should not be victims to these real estate con artists that would do anything to make you part with your hard-earned foreign currency.

Buying a land or house back home is a good thing that every Nigerian outside the country desires to do but it should be done with smartness, intelligence, and caution so that you don't fall victim to dubious property scammers.

Don't fall for videos, flyers, pictures, or wonderful verbal reviews by the agent, seller, or developer. Shine your eye. Na Nigerians we be. If they can scam Oyinbo anyhow, why do you think you are not their next target?

Don't squander your money. Verify the next land or house you intend to buy with Omonilelawyer to avoid stories that touch the heart. Don't lose your hard-earned money to land swindlers in this economy by purchasing a house or land with a Wayo Title document! The pain, stress, anguish, and grief would be too much for you to bear.

The choice is yours!

God bless you sir, you also saved a friend of mine who came down from Australia and almost paid 17m for a committed land at around Ogombo. The agent was so desperate to sell and if not for the advice I gave my friend to consult you,. His #17m would have disappeared into thin air

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by TheMostComplex1: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gosgra Properties And Investment Limited scammed us too.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by somehow: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
REVOLUTION PLUS

And the bastard is a pastor in Christ Embassy

Using peoples money to live large.....

I have a feeling dude will be shot to death outside Nigeria

Richfield Multiconcept limited is another one.

And he's also a pastor of The Radiating Church, Kuto Abeokuta.

What they have turned religion to in Nigeria is worrisome.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by asumo12: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
But why?

cry cry

lawyer:

Fake Owners

Fake location

The choice is yours!

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by rafcrown(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
How do we know good lawyers specialising on land matters ?
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by somehow: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Elonmuzk:
I sent you a PM.

For genuine real estate companies, try Silver Pacific homes and Gracias group.

I have properties with both and I got allocated without issues (especially the former).

Still do your personal DD.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
somehow:

Richfield Multiconcept limited is another one.

And he's also a pastor of The Radiating Church, Kuto Abeokuta.

What they have turned religion to in Nigeria is worrisome.

Sincerely!
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Litmus: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2023
OP advice would be more practically useful and helpful by listing a few online realtor and company names complicit in such practices - in his estimation . There isn't an overwhelming number of them selling or pedalling Lagos land and properties to diasporans (Nigerians, black Americans and West Indians) by advertising online, utilising showy video presentations. Their numbers are limited on YouTube for instance and prominent. I'm sure they have presence on Nairaland too. Naming would force these suspects or provide them opportunity to prove thire business genuineness and assure/reassure interested parties.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Ifakiland(m): 2:42am On Feb 02, 2023
lawyer:

Fake Owners

Fake location

Don't squander your money. Verify the next land or house you intend to buy with Omonilelawyer to avoid stories that touch the heart. Don't lose your hard-earned money to land swindlers in this economy by purchasing a house or land with a Wayo Title document! The pain, stress, anguish, and grief would be too much for you to bear. You can reach out to me at 07036681104 or 08077943514 or log on to www.omonilelawyer.com for more information.

The choice is yours!

Anything payment online or whatever....I run...even socks I no fit pay online talkless of land. Smh
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by goody234: 3:01am On Feb 02, 2023
These foolish nigerians deserve everything they get ..you want to buy land for millions and common lawyer you cant hire... oxymoron people
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by adetayoonas(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2023
One should be careful
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by KdpMaster: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
It's almost everywhere,

Not Lagos alone.

Happened to me 2021.

Got 2 plots of land somewhere at Omagwa, Rivers State.

Ended up I bought from a dubious real estate company, ended up loosing a few million.

It was too nice the offer to be truth, but I disregarded my instincts.

At the end, one can never be too careful, we all need help from devine!

Sorry for your loss friend,

They're some certain expiriences we need to expirience first hand to understand.

Maybe if you were been warned you would have played a deaf ear.

We expirience, learn and get better together.

For those who understands Daily profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
I want you to own a legit secure property in Port harcourt that will give your 500% ROI in 10 year
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by KdpMaster: 5:09am On Feb 02, 2023
lordm:
same with me, I bought from one Kelly Nwogu of Dvilla, till today I lost that money. I paid for a plot at Ipo area of airport
I want you to own a legit secure property in Port harcourt that will give your 500% ROI in 10 year
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18am On Feb 02, 2023
I almost fell for this crap. . .Till I remembered Lagos was not my village. . . . cheesy
First of all. . . I will NOT be buried ANYWHERE in AFRICA OR NIGERIA.
I'd rather use my money to buy one Chick-Fil-A franchise . Rubbish!
Coastal town my foot!

I then studied the concept of the so-called 'deep sea devil's port' . . . and environs on youtube.
The congestion that will hit this area kwa? Tinubu face go fine pass am! grin

Same old-same old crap! NO DRAINAGE. How do you construct roads without DRAINAGE FIRST? undecided
Na 'gutter' Nigerians dey call 'drainage'? Drainage to where? grin

RrrrrrrTARDS!
See the 'bush narrator' feeling cool with her local self. . . . .obviously never crossed Badagry and has no concept of what an 'express road' looks like.
What the heck is 'AWOYAYA'? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQThzw16JlI

Another LOCAL NARRATOR feeling cool. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sTIKJ7qUnc

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by whirlwind7(m): 5:45am On Feb 02, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Omo onile is a Yoruba culture of land grabbing and thuggery .

These guys are land scammers. They have fake deeds C of O etc

They have teams working on social media to lure Nigerians in Diaspora.

You see them on social media with profiles like Olatunji*******
Occupation Real estate.

They are just scammers

Exactly.
Since the past 6 months or so, I have been receiving friend requests on Facebook from people who are promoting real estate firms and land deals.
It wasn't a coincidence.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by BabaOfLagos: 6:03am On Feb 02, 2023
KdpMaster:

Talk to me, friend.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Elonmuzk:
I sent you a PM.

ok check mail, i have responded.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
I almost fell for this crap. . .Till I remembered Lagos was not my village. . . . cheesy
First of all. . . I will NOT be buried ANYWHERE in AFRICAN OR NIGERIA.
I'd rather use my money to buy one Chick-Fil-A franchise . Rubbish!
Coastal town my foot!

I then studied the concept of the so-called 'deep sea devil's port' . . . and environs on youtube.
The congestion that will hit this area kwa? Tinubu face go fine pass am! grin

Same old-same old crap! NO DRAINAGE. How do you contruct roads without DRAINAGE FIRST? undecided
Na 'gutter' Nigerians dey call 'drainage'? Drainage to where? grin

RrrrrrrTARDS!
See the 'bush narrator' feeling cool with her local self. . . . .obviously never crossed Badagry and has no concept of what an 'express road' looks like.
What the heck is 'AWOYAYA'? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQThzw16JlI

Another LOCAL NARRATOR feeling cool. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sTIKJ7qUnc
lmao
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by lordm(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2023
KdpMaster:

Thank you, but my eyes are open now.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by hartson(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Friyyo:
Nawa oo.. Nigerians and scam 5 and six
Meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Sure,Nigeria and scam go in parri passu but you sure what you are advertising here is not scam too.cos every where you turn is fraud,scam ,dupe
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by hartson(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Well this thread is very beneficial to me cos I am now aware so it won't be easy to be a prey.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by hartson(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2023
Elonmuzk:
I sent you a PM.

Be careful,the right direction you sought might turn a nightmare for you.
Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by peculi(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Get a professional, o carry out due deligence. I am a Surveyor/Realtor, based in Lagos, Nigeria. I always carry out due diligence on properties in my portfolio, before sales, No doubt, there are fraudulent real estate agents everywhere, it is not peculiar to a region

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by noahnaira: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
OP,, You raised some valid points but I hope you know too there are genuine land sellers too in Lagos and some of us have sold lands to Nigerians in the diaspora. Check my profile

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by noahnaira: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
I like your post. You ended up promoting yourself nice one. I just hope you know there are genuine realtors, developer and real estate brokers that have delivered on what they promised?
lawyer:

Fake Owners

Fake location

Don't squander your money. Verify the next land or house you intend to buy with Omonilelawyer to avoid stories that touch the heart. Don't lose your hard-earned money to land swindlers in this economy by purchasing a house or land with a Wayo Title document! The pain, stress, anguish, and grief would be too much for you to bear. You can reach out to me at 07036681104 or 08077943514 or log on to www.omonilelawyer.com for more information.

The choice is yours!

Re: How Lagos Land Scammers Lure Nigerians Abroad To Buy Fake Lands by dakem: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Elonmuzk:
I have been considering buying a house in lekki but this is actually what has been holding me back. No one to trust in Nigeria, not even relatives. Some of us would have loved to come back but there are just so much problems and shits going on in that damn fûcking country.

The truth is no profession is without its judas. But that doesn't there are no trusted and God fearing individuals in the same profession

I am a real estate consultant and there has been legal transactions and investments in the sector, its is only important that you transact with the right person

I will recommend you check my LinkedIn profile and posts, you will find some of my post that will help you in identifying real estate scammers

You will also find genuine real estate investments you can choose from that guarantees you ROI

This is what I do for a living and you are sure of safe investment because I will make every necessary documents available for you to ease your investigation in Alausa.

Before I market a property, I do my due diligence and I advice my clients to do same for transparency purposes

We will also give you a copy of the search report from Alausa, incase you want your lawyer to investigate

Type property DIVA on LinkedIn, it will bring my profile out. Also, here is my number 07062784166 in incase you need more advice, I will do that free of charge to some extent

Real estate in Nigeria is a very good investment if you do it with the right people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low Price High Quality And Coverage Italian Stucco / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu / 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.