Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party (22571 Views)

216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ameoba300: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU

grin you dad shouldn't allow you bear his name — I-diot is more suitable.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good news this cool evening
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jungle don dey mature
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nwaezeudo: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
are you voting for him because he is a yoruba or because you think he will do well for all Nigerians? think about it.
Obi will not do anything special for igbos, the highest he can do is to tame the IPOB and clear all the bushes in the north for agriculture and if he can do only that, I will be eternal grateful to him.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Tallesty1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ondo state is now IPOB state.............

According to urchinators

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
The way business dull eehn

Pos dey find cash,customers no get cash to buy from sellers... what's happening in this country

I wan withdraw 20k, they said 5k

Was surprised to see 5 naira bundles in front of me, e pain me

Na so I deposit am back

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by adecz: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
I smell lies🤥
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
ojoadeola:

Do not play with that at all

Tinubu will take majority votes in SW

Lagos will have a slight difference, but all other states of SW will go for Tinubu.

Just Dey play, Ibadan na city ooh, Dey play, you go understand Obi momentum soon. Na heavy grace, he win anambra with 1 year old party, he can do it again. Dey play. Tinubu jazz man need to work harder than before. He need all the iya of the witchcraft, he need more blood to contest atiku and Obi. Only money no fit run am, Obi emergence is a stumbling block for both Tinubu and Atiku, like watching a movie without predicting the end. Good movie.

Buhari and cabal come dey whine Tinubu lol

Amaechi, osibanjo, Emefiele, cabal and co Dey corner dey plug and unplug.

Tinubu need more than his thugs, agberos, slaves politicians he put as don,

He need to pray…. If he want to win.

Because we no fit see Obi vote Tinubu, na that CV can be president in any of the western countries with ease, he can be world bank president with ease.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by onuman: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
The earliest of the most brilliant people from the SW to recognise that Tinubu's presidential bid has fallen apart, and that the best way for power to return to the south is alliance with Labour Party.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Blaze14k: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.
Most residents of Akure and the metropolis are rooting for Peter Obi.
From Akoko, Ikare, to Owo to Akure to Idanre to Ondo town. Labour Party all the way for Presidency.

Most people don't even support Aketi for campaigning for Tinubu. Visit the Governors Social Media accounts and see the way Ondo indigenes ridicule him for Supporting Tinubu.

Only few Yoruba Muslim minority in Akure just support Tinubu coz he's a Muslim like them....not because they like him.

Most Yorubas in SW don't like Tinubu

This is true cos one yoruba guy that picked me up from the airport was telling me how they will deal with tinubu during election. Most ppl leaving in lagos dont like him

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by DeLaRue: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
If Labour party wins up to 15% of the votes in Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, or Oyo state, it will have done extremely well. In some, if not all of these states, it will get less than 10%.

PDP has always been strong in Ondo State, but APC will get at least 60% of the votes in the Presidential.

When faced with a ballot paper on election day, many traditional PDP voters will find it difficult to thumbprint for Atiku to be president immediately after Buhari.

There is simply no big appetite in the SW for another Northerner to be president, immediately after Buhari.

Many traditional PDP voters will make a distinction between presidential and other elections.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Blaze14k: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:

Well done oo
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by NothingDoMe: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
🤣

I always enjoy when Urchins come out to say they are Ijaw, or from the north.....anywhere they need to spread their propaganda na there them come from.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by tolexy007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.
From Akoko, Ikare, to Owo to Akure to Idanre to Ondo town. Labour Party all the way for Presidency.

Most people don't even support Aketi for campaigning for Tinubu. Visit the Governors Social Media accounts and see the way Ondo indigenes ridicule him for Supporting Tinubu.

Only few Yoruba Muslim minority in Akure just support Tinubu coz he's a Muslim like them....not because they like him.

Wa sere Omo ye mi.

Ondo is for Obi 100%

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by onuman: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

From Day 1, more reasonable Yorubas never supported Bola Tinubu's presidential bid. It's only the buccaneers from the SW who supported Bola Tinubu.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Zulum500: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Paid fake news 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Zulum500: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
tolexy007:

Wa sere Omo ye mi.

Ondo is for Obi 100%

We Sora ee

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
mycar:

are you voting for him because he is a yoruba or because you think he will do well for all Nigerians? think about it.
Obi will not do anything special for igbos, the highest he can do is to tame the IPOB and clear all the bushes in the north for agriculture and if he can do only that, I will be eternal grateful to him.
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by stasius: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
God is in control.

We are still praying. 24 days to D day!

Prayers still on going!!!

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by pacespot(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:

Broda Mumu, I hope you're proud of your decision.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
24 days to election, we will know who is lieing
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by xyrexzmanto: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Let do something... drop the name of ur area and tell us whc candidate dey are supporting...
Here in gwarinpa abuja. Peter obi all the way
NigerianAngelo:
Declare support for Peter Obi of Labour Party

https://punchng.com/ondo-apc-pdp-sdp-chieftains-defect-to-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1675256933
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by ADEGUNWA01: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

Definitely not my own akure maybe the akure is kenya.
Every corner BAT, who even know obi in akure not to talk of idanre, akoko where BTO is loved. Stop fooling obi supporters pls. Obi will not get 2% in akure not to talk of the whole ondo state
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by 00FFT00(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mystic216:
We welcome you all

Gbam!
With open arms sef grin

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by jogojogo: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emir01:

Ondo? Just dey play even d defectors will collect LP money and work for APC in presidential election.
Make that guy dey decieve himself
No be only chieftains na presidential candidate. Obi will not see 5%
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by jaxxy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tsunami Obi grin
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by penearth(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
One by one dem don da go. One by one dem don da go
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Kajaard: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is Peter Obi's time
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by ubest1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
For those who don't know Edo & Ondo voting pattern always the same, no how Edo will be fully Obidient & Ondo drop out

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria / "Osinbajo’s Budget Remark Faulty" - Saraki, Dogara