Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party (22573 Views)

216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by orisa37: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Very good.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Newton2024: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU
You are you yoruba muslim-terrorist. Be proud of your Religion. We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120557362][/quote]
You go get sense, idiot. Just they rehearse how to shoot, when the only thing you get after 4 years is beer parlour that pays you 22k per month. Igbos are desperate , Yoruba youths are gullible. Obi was sharing information without source and yet some stupid youths believed this thrash, to the extent of feeding their parents with jargons.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

You go get sense, idiot. Just they rehearse how to shoot, when the only thing you get after 4 years is beer parlour that pays you 22k per month. Igbos are desperate , Yoruba youths are gullible. Obi was sharing information without source and yet some stupid youths believed this thrash, to the extent of feeding their parents with jargons.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120557345][/quote]
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by booblacain(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.
Most residents of Akure and the metropolis are rooting for Peter Obi.
From Akoko, Ikare, to Owo to Akure to Idanre to Ondo town. Labour Party all the way for Presidency.

Most people don't even support Aketi for campaigning for Tinubu. Visit the Governors Social Media accounts and see the way Ondo indigenes ridicule him for Supporting Tinubu.

Only few Yoruba Muslim minority in Akure just support Tinubu coz he's a Muslim like them....not because they like him.

Most Yorubas in SW don't like Tinubu

Stop lieing.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Otunbakayce: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.
From Akoko, Ikare, to Owo to Akure to Idanre to Ondo town. Labour Party all the way for Presidency.

Most people don't even support Aketi for campaigning for Tinubu. Visit the Governors Social Media accounts and see the way Ondo indigenes ridicule him for Supporting Tinubu.

Only few Yoruba Muslim minority in Akure just support Tinubu coz he's a Muslim like them....not because they like him.

I am not surprised, the people of Ondo State don't joke with Igbo men with integrity like Obi.
Many are married to Igbo girls. I would have married an Igbo girl as well, but then I don't believe in marriage anymore.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

You could not think, and you are still resisting help. Use Google and research the nuisance you want to vote for. These are facts and evidences with references from different sources on the internet. Yet the lies the liar Mr Obi is propagating is what you believed. He is the only one who sees the achievements. Both Obiano and Soludo who are his successor debunk all his lies. Sell your future to one foolish igbo man, who sees everything as business. A man who fixed state allocation with fidelity bank and was owing salary. Facilities were deteriorating, and yet he sees no reason to release the fund. Later, he started a beer parlour business for you and the products of such policy are the criminals that are now opposition in Anambra. Vote for him, and the future of your children you know already. Some were carrying guns already, while he ran and live in Lagos sustained by the Old man you abuse. When you lose what you have by following the Biafran soldiers, it will be a regret in twilight. Follow your miscreant pastors and you will see they are fighting for their purse because Obi will keep you calm through them, when the situation goes beyond managing. Peter Obi is myopic and has no plan other power to revive is dying wine business
the only nuisance here is you, help yourself first. you lack wisdom and it's your undoing. desperation will kill you there. you left proven thieves to be telling useless lies.
In short, GET BEHIND ME SATAN
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

Yen yen yen yen!🤣 grin
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Even Lagos PDP APC is collapsing into Labour Party. INSHA ALLAHU PETER OBI

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
mycar:

the only nuisance here is you, help yourself first. you lack wisdom and it's your undoing. desperation will kill you there. you left proven thieves to be telling useless lies.

You are a fool, you better seek knowledge and learn. Stop propagating nonsense without proof. Obi is a scam
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
mycar:

Reason you are poor and your pastors are billionaire. Ode
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by samfrancis1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
nameo:

There are actually lots of Ondo residents/indigenes that support Obi.

Apart from Lagos(which Obi may likely win slightly), he may get his next highest vote from Ondo.

Obi has really penetrated Yorubas. This is the main reason APC guys became afraid of Obi.

Tinubu may still the SW but there will be no block votes for him.

You mean steal?? NO Ondo state and Yoruba lands have made available security personnel in gallants Yoruba born called Amotekun.. they’re going to do everything to stop you guys from achieving your aims.. even the retired generals who’s been killing Nigeria in name of cabals will be ashamed at what will happen to their armies if they won’t trend carefully and give up on their 100years contract clause they impoverishing Nigeria with ..
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mfm04622: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

How much can you bet that
1. BAT will win Ondo.
2. Obi won't get 25% in Ondo.

We can bet individually or combine the two ooo. As you like. I just want you to back you believe with some cash!
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Igbek76: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

Liar! Oniro.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Reason you are poor and your pastors are billionaire. Ode
cheesy cheesy cheesy all the urchins I know are wretched, and schemers too, hence they don't even trust themselves and never makes it in life and that includes you.
I am blessed beyond measures, so I careless if any pastor is a billionaire. Idleness and envy will kill you
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

You are a fool, you better seek knowledge and learn. Stop propagating nonsense without proof. Obi is a scam
shut up that your wretched dirty mouth!
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Odibembem: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
• Declare support for Peter Obi of Labour Party

https://punchng.com/ondo-apc-pdp-sdp-chieftains-defect-to-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1675256933

Chai, see the quality of the decampee, former aspirant to house of reps! Not even a former local govt chairman. Why don't Obi supporters have shame??
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by proprince(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
You guys are all welcome.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Carot: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I am surprised, the people of Ondo State don't joke with Igbo men with integrity like Obi.
Many are married to Igbo girls. I would have married an Igbo girl as well, but then I don't believe in marriage anymore.
have you fùcked an ibo gal?
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by crowther15(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
We have Christians supporting BAT of course. Babachir Lawal dumped Tinubu not of because of MuMu ticket alone, but his people don't want to hear anything except Obi. We all saw what happened yesterday at Adamawa state. I have an Elder in CAC who told me he won't vote for both Atiku and Obi, but only Tinubu based on ethnicity.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Isabi4lov: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
sad I'm just sick and tired of this very government , during Jonathan's regime, people were complaining corruption is too much blablabla.

Now the corruption has been tripled with hunger in the land , this government has produce the highest number of scammers, armrobbers , prostitutes, cultist , drug dealers , organs harvesters , human traffickers.

This country is so filled with hypocrisy, same people complaining about Buhari government are going ahead to vote for same party .

I know one particular tribe like that , they don't even know their left from their right , I'm not surprised, even in an organization you see them backbiting but they can't face the person one on one undecided undecided
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by ASAPFERG: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
make this election come make everybody eyes clear abeg
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
They have seen the Light , it shines bright like a star!
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
mycar:

shut up that your wretched dirty mouth!
U dey craze. Im dey pain u say i dey spoil your market. We would share the light and truth. So that another Jonathan will not resurface in this Peter Obi. If Jonathan made sense, Tinubu won't be fooled to present useless Fulani President Buhari. Tinubu was used by Buhari because Nigeria was messed up by Jonathan, who was a thief and had no vision despite having excess crude oil money. Snake were swallowing money, gold-plated I-phone were distributed in parties of adopted children, Diezani Maduekke NNPC GMD trip cost 20 billion per trip, presidential entourage is more than 200 people per trip.Patience Jonathan was equally looting public fund, embezzlement here and there,including those perpetrated through the economic team your Peter Obi served.
To save Nigeria, Tinubu form an alliance with another Fulani rogue who is a pretender like Peter Obi. Buhari wept on National TV and every one thought he was the right person for the job. We voted for him and here we are today. Buhari himself knows that Tinubu will save Nigeria and you can see his policies. He is messing up the party more through wicked policies(surge in pump price of fuel, scarcity of money) so that you will detest the aspirant and miss the best option. Vote Obi and Atiku and you will continue to suffer. Atiku is a rogue which is clear to all, yet Peter Obi agreed to deputised him as vice president in the last election. Obi is grenade waiting for explosion. Tinubu is the only way.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
We would share the light and truth. So that another Jonathan will not resurface in this Peter Obi. If Jonathan made sense, Tinubu won't be fooled to present useless Fulani President Buhari. Tinubu was used by Buhari because Nigeria was messed up by Jonathan, who was a thief and had no vision despite having excess crude oil money. Snake were swallowing money, gold-plated I-phone were distributed in parties of adopted children, Diezani Maduekke NNPC GMD trip cost 20 billion per trip, presidential entourage is more than 200 people per trip.Patience Jonathan was equally looting public fund, embezzlement here and there,including those perpetrated through the economic team your Peter Obi served.
To save Nigeria, Tinubu form an alliance with another Fulani rogue who is a pretender like Peter Obi. Buhari wept on National TV and every one thought he was the right person for the job. We voted for him and here we are today. Buhari himself knows that Tinubu will save Nigeria and you can see his policies. He is messing up the party more through wicked policies(surge in pump price of fuel, scarcity of money) so that you will detest the aspirant and miss the best option. Vote Obi and Atiku and you will continue to suffer. Atiku is a rogue which is clear to all, yet Peter Obi agreed to deputised him as vice president in the last election. Obi is grenade waiting for explosion. Tinubu is the only way.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Mccullum: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
They want to cash out from Obi,

collect his money even, he dey spend billions now grin
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Manuel400: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
I am from Akoko. Oga why you dey lie like this? Which akoko are talking about? They're not rooting anything for Peter obi and for Adeyeri, who know am person wey no fit win him unit.Tinubu all the way.
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

No he is not. He is a better Leader.
Real people know this and they choose to go with him. No bad records, nothing. Not even history of stolen money. No bullion vans and what have you.

I know you will insult me, but i wont respond. But think about this, if you sell your children's future because of 5000 naira, 3 onions and 500 naira rice, with 2 tomatoes, you will remain cursed forever and those kids you brought into this world to suffer will curse you even in your grave. Suicide drove a lot of people into many things this year. Thanks to Buhari and APC. Do you know how many people took Loans and could not pay back? Think about everything.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Gjrich(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by searchlight: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
You are not among the people he was referring to, he was talking about people who have sense.

2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) / Explosive! Deprivation & Derivation Principles: Why The North Is Poor (i)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60