Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party (22578 Views)

216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
gimakon:

No he is not. He is a better Leader.
Real people know this and they choose to go with him. No bad records, nothing. Not even history of stolen money. No bullion vans and what have you.

I know you will insult me, but i wont respond. But think about this, if you sell your children's future because of 5000 naira, 3 onions and 500 naira rice, with 2 tomatoes, you will remain cursed forever and those kids you brought into this world to suffer will curse you even in your grave. Suicide drove a lot of people into many things this year. Thanks to Buhari and APC. Do you know how many people took Loans and could not pay back? Think about everything.
You truly know what you deserve, but I will not act like you. Instead, I will reorientate you so that you can transit from your current stupid state of mind. Read this and check internet for fact, stop believing the nonsense Obi ipob followers are sharing, they are noisemakers. Ask them to provide proof for verification. They have nothing, other verbal utterances from Obi himself. If you Peter Obi, will you speak against yourself?Food for thought.
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied. I will provide all links if you need them. No one pays me for this. I did my research on the three candidate. Atiku is worst. Tinubu is the only way
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by searchlight: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
DeLaRue:
If Labour party wins up to 15% of the votes in Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, or Oyo state, it will have done extremely well. In some, if not all of these states, it will get less than 10%.

PDP has always been strong in Ondo State, but APC will get at least 60% of the votes in the Presidential.

When faced with a ballot paper on election day, many traditional PDP voters will find it difficult to thumbprint for Atiku to be president immediately after Buhari.

There is simply no big appetite in the SW for another Northerner to be president, immediately after Buhari.

Many traditional PDP voters will make a distinction between presidential and other elections.

It will even be harder for a South Easterner to vote Atiku after Buhari or vote Tinubu after obj and Osinbajo
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by searchlight: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
You wasted time and space typing nonsense.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by searchlight: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Na you know get brain and yet you don't want to learn. Packaging rubbish as good product. Obedient na scam.. Only idiots like you and fellow Igbos can be fooled.
Yeah we are really enjoying the buhar8 that your lord and personal saviour Tinubu brought on us.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
daygee12:

Shinedu come out of ur shell

We are telling you facts on ground in South West, you're calling an Igbo person's name.
Are you a friend to any Shinedu?

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
gimakon:

No he is not. He is a better Leader.
Real people know this and they choose to go with him. No bad records, nothing. Not even history of stolen money. No bullion vans and what have you.

I know you will insult me, but i wont respond. But think about this, if you sell your children's future because of 5000 naira, 3 onions and 500 naira rice, with 2 tomatoes, you will remain cursed forever and those kids you brought into this world to suffer will curse you even in your grave. Suicide drove a lot of people into many things this year. Thanks to Buhari and APC. Do you know how many people took Loans and could not pay back? Think about everything.

Keep fooling yourself. Obi can never be our president. He is a mediocre and a failure as governor. You will only waste your vote
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
searchlight:
You wasted time and space typing nonsense.
The end shall justify the mean. We have to sensitize people, so that the won't be mislead into voting a miscreant like Obi
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Manuel400:
I am from Akoko. Oga why you dey lie like this? Which akoko are talking about? They're not rooting anything for Peter obi and for Adeyeri, who know am person wey no fit win him unit.Tinubu all the way.

You think its by posters and billboards of Tinubu you're seeing?
APC has more posters and billboards than any other party but won't win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

U dey craze. Im dey pain u say i dey spoil your market. We would share the light and truth. So that another Jonathan will not resurface in this Peter Obi. If Jonathan made sense, Tinubu won't be fooled to present useless Fulani President Buhari. Tinubu was used by Buhari because Nigeria was messed up by Jonathan, who was a thief and had no vision despite having excess crude oil money. Snake were swallowing money, gold-plated I-phone were distributed in parties of adopted children, Diezani Maduekke NNPC GMD trip cost 20 billion per trip, presidential entourage is more than 200 people per trip.Patience Jonathan was equally looting public fund, embezzlement here and there,including those perpetrated through the economic team your Peter Obi served.
To save Nigeria, Tinubu form an alliance with another Fulani rogue who is a pretender like Peter Obi. Buhari wept on National TV and every one thought he was the right person for the job. We voted for him and here we are today. Buhari himself knows that Tinubu will save Nigeria and you can see his policies. He is messing up the party more through wicked policies(surge in pump price of fuel, scarcity of money) so that you will detest the aspirant and miss the best option. Vote Obi and Atiku and you will continue to suffer. Atiku is a rogue which is clear to all, yet Peter Obi agreed to deputised him as vice president in the last election. Obi is grenade waiting for explosion. Tinubu is the only way.
the fact that you are supporting a demented Tinubu shows how wicked you are.
See who are supporting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhewlWU52ZM

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Waterysperm: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
mfm04622:

How much can you bet that
1. BAT will win Ondo.
2. Obi won't get 25% in Ondo.

We can bet individually or combine the two ooo. As you like. I just want you to back you believe with some cash!
Let's stake 100k Sir. Tinubu will win Ondo state but Obi will get 25% there. My stake is that Obi will get 25% in Ondo state. So I am only staking on the second option.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2023
mycar:

the fact that you are supporting a demented Tinubu shows how wicked you are.
See who are supporting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhewlWU52ZM
Check the meaning of Dementia and you will know that a man who can stand to address people for more than two hours credibly and answering questions has no dementia. He has been talking cohesively with very good plan that will move Nigeria forward. The Obi fools cut out errors in campaign and propagate it to suit their selfish interest. Just like Peter Obi who has never attended the last 16 edition of the experience program in Lagos. He attended the last one to capitalize on the muslim-muslim ticket flaunt by Tinubu.He is jostling between Winners and Redeem to earn the support of the citizens with Christian faith. He is an hypocrite and doesn't have the quality of a good leader. Religion and politics are two lines that should never meet. If he likes let him visit Maharaji or the shrine in Okija where he came from, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nonywendy(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU
When I think is senseless, just take a look at his supporters
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by justjify(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU
We know you are in chains

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by justjify(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

Check the meaning of Dementia and you will know that a man who can stand to address people for more than two hours credibly and answering questions has no dementia. He has been talking cohesively with very good plan that will move Nigeria forward. The Obi fools cut out errors in campaign and propagate it to suit their selfish interest. Just like Peter Obi who has never attended the last 16 edition of the experience program in Lagos. He attended the last one to capitalize on the muslim-muslim ticket flaunt by Tinubu.He is jostling between Winners and Redeem to earn the support of the citizens with Christian faith. He is an hypocrite and doesn't have the quality of a good leader. Religion and politics are two lines that should never meet. If he likes let him visit Maharaji or the shrine in Okija where he came from, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president.

DEMENTIA: A group of thinking and social symptoms that interferes with daily functioning.
Not a specific disease, dementia is a group of conditions characterised by impairment of at least two brain functions, such as memory loss and judgement.
SYMPTOMS OF DEMENTIA: Symptoms include forgetfulness, limited social skills and thinking abilities so impaired that it interferes with daily functioning.

From the statement above, Emi-low-Corn has dementia

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2023
justjify:

DEMENTIA: A group of thinking and social symptoms that interferes with daily functioning.
Not a specific disease, dementia is a group of conditions characterised by impairment of at least two brain functions, such as memory loss and judgement.
SYMPTOMS OF DEMENTIA: Symptoms include forgetfulness, limited social skills and thinking abilities so impaired that it interferes with daily functioning.

From the statement above, Emi-low-Corn has dementia
Peter Obi slept more in public functions, so the picture is nothing. You can google it to know Peter Obi is not Sowore,he is 61 years official and thus in the same class with Tinubu. From your definition of Dementia, the major symptoms are memory loss and poor judgement. It will be a catastrophe, if you claimed that someone who eloquently gave 1hr 45minutes speech addressing key economic problem has memory loss. Obedients are known for lies and propaganda, just like their boss, Peter Obi, an 8 years failure in Anambra state. A man who can not solve micro problem in his state, but fooling Nigerian youth as the solution they are waiting for. For Aisha , the useless Hausa lady, she is fighting for a position in Obi's cabinet incase the unexpected happen,. She wan use you and her daunce hausa group to become Oga madam.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by justjify(m): 1:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

Peter Obi slept more in public functions, so the picture is nothing. You can google it to know Peter Obi is not Sowore,he is 61 years official and thus in the same class with Tinubu. From your definition of Dementia, the major symptoms are memory loss and poor judgement. It will be a catastrophe, if you claimed that someone who eloquently gave 1hr 45minutes speech addressing key economic problem has memory loss. Obedients are known for lies and propaganda, just like their boss, Peter Obi, an 8 years failure in Anambra state. A man who can not solve micro problem in his state, but fooling Nigerian youth as the solution they are waiting for. For Aisha , the useless Hausa lady, she is fighting for a position in Obi's cabinet incase the unexpected happen,. She wan use you and her daunce hausa group to become Oga madam.

Was reading through until I saw this "if you claimed that someone who eloquently gave 1hr 45minutes speech addressing key economic problem has memory loss." I had to stop and conclude that you are doing your job.
I wish you well.
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

You truly know what you deserve, but I will not act like you. Instead, I will reorientate you so that you can transit from your current stupid state of mind. Read this and check internet for fact, stop believing the nonsense Obi ipob followers are sharing, they are noisemakers. Ask them to provide proof for verification. They have nothing, other verbal utterances from Obi himself. If you Peter Obi, will you speak against yourself?Food for thought.
Peter Obi in summary:

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied. I will provide all links if you need them. No one pays me for this. I did my research on the three candidate. Atiku is worst. Tinubu is the only way

Typical Yoruba man, the only thing they know is insulting people and scream on Loud voices to prove a point. If you want to make a point, make a point, do not insult people . Tibubu wants to rule a country of 700 Languages, and he daily insults one tribe as manifesto. For me, its automatic disqualification. He would bring genocide (as he did during EndSARS and ran to France), This one is who you want to preside over you? Handwriting is on the wall. Imagine calling someone "Boy" the other day, and the same "Boy" is the governor of a state. Akwa Ibom too na Igbo now? Tribalism, egocentric and unnesecary sheer bias, Man no even know when he day do am publicly. This is a bad sign of a Leader. For me, I will vote someone who sees all as Equal. I see it only in Peter Obi, not someone who shot unarmed kids thru the Nigerian army and ran to france, or someone who when they killed Deborah samuel, tweeted and deleted his posts. These ones will not stand by anyone for any reason. Me and you no day safe with this kind of person. I voted Obasanjo, I still talk good of Osinbajo, I speak good of Yaradua and I voted him too. No bias, na good leader we want.

Secondly, Media is prone propaganda, and it is a matter of choice. Need I remind you, our vote is not against Tinubu or not wanting yoruba to rule Nigeria, Obasanjo was yoruba. Oshinbajo is Yoruba, as we Igbos do not have a problem or hate for your tribe. We do not want Shettima , toutism and thuggery . This is why it is looking like we are attacking Tinubu. This country would be stone Lawless with that combination. We cannot have the Leader of Boko Haram run security in a Country of 200 Million people . There is a video going round talking about Kabiru Sokoto, I believe you know who that is, This same man was found in the House of the same Shettima, and this came from a Northern woman . Plus people like MC oluomo coming to misbehave in a country that needs to heal - No sir. It is not good for me and you. We do not want a scenario when you would walk on the road and we won't be safe. Agberos go come get Headquarters for Abuja. Mediocre is Not Peter Obi, it is Tinubu. Big time! The Land grabbing Tinubu did as governor? A lot of things sir. A lot of things.

Now imagine, They give you those few gifts, and like Trojan, they collect something far worse from you. How would you feel?
Tinubu may not be a bad egg, but his choice and combination to be honest , does not make sense. And Nigeria does not want a toutish government or a government backed by violence , hate, kidnapping, thuggery and what have you. Me and you will flee to Benin Republic. Tinubu Also presented Buhari in 2015, and promised $1 to 1 naira, who killed this Nation with bias, and what have you, Do you not feel the pain? Did a meal a day happen? Did $1 to 1 naira happen? We do not make a positive Mark outside Nigeria, Everyday, Igbo , yorubas and co are shown on here with several scars and marks of bad name and crime because of how Lawless we are, does this not talk to you? Your passport is gaining bilateral strength with nations like Chad, Mauritania and co, while Ghana and benin republic gains power with nations like Dubai, US and what have you. This started since 2015 you same yorubas outsted Jonathan, then you still come out everyday with another bad choice, then come on social media to Insult the Igbos who did you no wrong. Why are you like this?

I lived in Anambara during the time Obi was governor, before moving out to where I am now, and I can categorically confirm to you, you have never been to any part of Igbo Land, saying this is plain Ignorance. Nothing like this or any of this sort is true. Awusa go fight una, then you come and attack people who mind their business in yoruba states and in their own land. You should learn to have morals at some point. I wonder why you teach your kids Morals when you have a long way to go with the same Morals. Hmm. Bias and sheer discrimination for a tribe and you want to move forward abi? grin I laugh. Keep following these ones on here to misbehave.

I did not say you should not insult me, I would have insulted you back, but I will play the bigger brother and try to talk to you calmly. You do not know what you are saying or doing.

You hate the Igbo Tribe, that is all I read from your statements. But it is well, Jah bless.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ilaje1: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2023
ojoadeola:

Do not play with that at all

Tinubu will take majority votes in SW

Lagos will have a slight difference, but all other states of SW will go for Tinubu.

Not guaranteed. PDP and APC will share it. It will be close. Apart from Lagos, LP is none factor.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ilaje1: 4:35am On Feb 02, 2023
Blaze14k:

This is true cos one yoruba guy that picked me up from the airport was telling me how they will deal with tinubu during election. Most ppl leaving in lagos dont like him

While most don't like Tinubu. It's all about party structures. APC and PDP have that. APC and PDP will share 90% of the vote. While the rest will take 10%. LP is non-factor.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ilaje1: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2023
onuman:

From Day 1, more reasonable Yorubas never supported Bola Tinubu's presidential bid. It's only the buccaneers from the SW who supported Bola Tinubu.

The earlier you know they are not voting for the candidates but the party. PDP and APC have most structures (grassroot people), their all want their party to win so food can drop on their tables. So it's not about Tinubu or Atiku but the party they belong to.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ilaje1: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
As a youth i see no sense in vote PDP and APC i swear LP should be voted please lets change this bad people

How is LP different from APC and PDP? If you call APC and PDP homes of thieves. Is LP not home of defeacted thieves?
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ilaje1: 4:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Newton2024:
You are deceiving yourself.

One of the leaders of the defectors and former House of Representatives aspirant of the APC, Mr Stephen Adeyeri, said Obi’s impeccable track records coupled with his detailed manifesto containing the solutions to myriads of challenges troubling the nation, spurred him and his supporters to join the Labour Party and openly declared his firm support for the presidential candidate.

The key word is former. He has lost out just like Obi lost out in PDP. Hence he's looking the next place his food will come from. I wonder how people think LP is different. Means Tinubu will even be given a clean slate shd he join Labour today.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Adesina18111(m): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Leave the fool...he go shock him..
Me and my wife and her two sisters are voting for PETER OBI in Akure...Akindeko Hall (FUTA) polling boot...make he go hang himself...

Thanksful:

He is from Akure, you are from Akure. Una vote cancels each other so make you concentrate on more votes for Obi and labor party in Akure. 😆

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by daygee12: 6:02am On Feb 02, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

We are telling you facts on ground in South West, you're calling an Igbo person's name.
Are you a friend to any Shinedu?

Did u see what happened in Anambra 2 days ago. The crowd that came to for the rally Tinubu has taken over Anambra infact the whole of South east
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

But Bola has not been able to stand and address people for two hours. Show me a recent video of him standing up to address people for 2hrs or been asked questions and he answered them himself without delegating the good part of the questions to someone and I will believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Ilaje1:

How is LP different from APC and PDP? If you call APC and PDP homes of thieves. Is LP not home of defeacted thieves?
Is Lp a party of thief how many thieves are in LP mention one
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

You go get sense, idiot. Just they rehearse how to shoot, when the only thing you get after 4 years is beer parlour that pays you 22k per month. Igbos are desperate , Yoruba youths are gullible. Obi was sharing information without source and yet some stupid youths believed this thrash, to the extent of feeding their parents with jargons.

You don't have sense
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

You go get sense, idiot. Just they rehearse how to shoot, when the only thing you get after 4 years is beer parlour that pays you 22k per month. Igbos are desperate , Yoruba youths are gullible. Obi was sharing information without source and yet some stupid youths believed this thrash, to the extent of feeding their parents with jargons.

You don't have sense rara
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Blaze14k: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Ilaje1:

While most don't like Tinubu. It's all about party structures. APC and PDP have that. APC and PDP will share 90% of the vote. While the rest will take 10%. LP is non-factor.

Lol this fellow is still talkin about structure 😂😂😂. Do you konw i have some people in apc that want to vote for labour party. Listen the only chance tinubu has is to find a way to rig this election if not.. he has no single chance
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

I could see you are mentally retarded.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

I could see you are not mentally okay
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
I could see you are not mentally okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram On Yoruba Soil Is A Declaration Of War - OPC / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.