Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party (22583 Views)

216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2023
mycar:

But Bola has not been able to stand and address people for two hours. Show me a recent video of him standing up to address people for 2hrs or been asked questions and he answered them himself without delegating the good part of the questions to someone and I will believe you.
Google is your friend
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2023
justjify:

Was reading through until I saw this "if you claimed that someone who eloquently gave 1hr 45minutes speech addressing key economic problem has memory loss." I had to stop and conclude that you are doing your job.
I wish you well.
Well done.

Please which job, I am not like you. Obi is a scam and prepare for the worst.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by IbrahimSola: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU

Just dey play. I will come back to this your post when it begins to happen.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by zionspace: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Paid propaganda sad
You dey mind the writer... In this Ondo state that I dey nothing for LP here...JAGABAN although...
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by ogatboy(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
The defections will be massive very soon. First they will increase the attack, one week to election, watch your media for massive defections to labour party cos that is the only path to victory. It is clear to Atiku and he is looking for who to step down, it is clear to Tinubu but he thinks it is Aso Rock that is working against him.

The veil on Nigeria is torn, liberation is here. New Nigeria is here

Obi presidency is a goal.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

Google is your friend
is google your enemy?
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2023
daygee12:

Did u see what happened in Anambra 2 days ago. The crowd that came to for the rally Tinubu has taken over Anambra infact the whole of South east

You're politically naive oo....so because pple came for Tinubu's rally now means they will support him?. grin
You don't know what you're saying
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by daygee12: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're politically naive oo....so because pple came for Tinubu's rally now means they will support him?. grin
You don't know what you're saying

Same way u don't know what u saying about South west. South west is not Obidient Shinedu it by force
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=cmikel post=120555563][color=#990000][b]TINUBU IS Percived as a treat to the elites

If Tinubu can seize Lagos and all of the resources many years after leaving office

THey belive he will handicap the Nigerian state to himself

They belive He will allocate state facility to personal property and create a policy that will see Nigeria pay him from all oil rigs resource and Every liter of fuel you buy Tinubu will have a percentage of personal income to himself, this will make him the richest man in Africa and unchallengable that he may tweek the constitution and run for a third and forth term.

In TINUBUS Model Money and making money at all cost is all that matters and the elites know this.

The military boys will never allow that to ever happen.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
mycar:

is google your enemy?
again ask ur google
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adesina18111:
Leave the fool...he go shock him..
Me and my wife and her two sisters are voting for PETER OBI in Akure...Akindeko Hall (FUTA) polling boot...make he go hang himself...

You wan person pikin to commit suicide? That's a whole family for Obi ooh 😲
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Adesina18111(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
As e dey pain them e dey sweet me...

Thanksful:

You wan person pikin to commit suicide? That's a whole family for Obi ooh 😲

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
mycar:

is google your enemy?

Jamb Question
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

I could see you are not mentally okay

You sensual perception is like that of a retard.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Babaibe:

I could see you are mentally retarded.

Your brain is retrogressive.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Your brain is retrogressive.
I am not the only one you are talking to this way. I hope your family know you are going insane. Animal
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

You sensual perception is like that of a retard.

You should be a special patient at the psychiatric hospital. Animal
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 4:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Babaibe:

I am not the only one you are talking to this way. I hope your family know you are going insane. Animal

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by jamace(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU
The Biggest Flaw Of Democracy! If not who in his right senses will consider an aged, sick and mentally demented Tinubu for election, an election to the presidency for that matter?

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120590597][/quote]
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Babaibe:

You @Babaibe don't have sense
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

You @Babaibe don't have sense
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Babaibe:

You are the only one I am talking to because you are indulging in filthy lies
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are the only one I am talking to because you are indulging in filthy lies
You are not patient to learn. Reason you are behind. Peter Obi is a chronic liar and you are falling for his lies. What I shared is what I researched, and I can provide the links for you to see. Obi's achievement as a governor of Anambra was known to him alone, with everyone including his successor Obiano and soludo debunking his claim. You can not be a judge in your own case. People will tell you, you are good and not the reverse. Peter Obi is a good salesman,by repackaging his failed tenure as been successful to Nigerian youth. This morning I read this, the source is there to verify,

Awka — As the indefinite strike embarked upon by civil servants in Anambra State over non-payment of the minimum wage entered day five yesterday, Governor Peter Obi said the government has resolved to sack the about 3,000 workers employed between 2003 and now in the state.

The workers include 1,200 teachers, 1,000 ICT staff employed by ASUBEB, among others. He also placed an embargo on the planned employment of 1,000 civil servants in the state. Governor Peter Obi, who announced this during a stakeholders meeting on the strike, also ordered for the immediate review of employment of all non-indigenes in the state's civil service. Governor Obi further threatened to sack any worker, who fails to return to work immediately.

Debunking the allegation that the state receives over N7 billion monthly, the governor said the July allocation was up to that because of the 6 months arrears of excess crude oil, saying other than that, the state receives an average of N3 billion monthly.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201109201121.html
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
daygee12:

Same way u don't know what u saying about South west. South west is not Obidient Shinedu it by force

What sort of Babalawo talk are you spewing.
So is Baba Chicago you think SW will vote for? grin Keep dreaming.
You have not seen anything yet. Tinubu will not even win Lagos State sef, not to talk of SW. The defeat will be dramatic. It will be like film trick. grin
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by daygee12: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

What sort of Babalawo talk are you spewing.
So is Baba Chicago you think SW will vote for? grin Keep dreaming.
You have not seen anything yet. Tinubu will not even win Lagos State sef, not to talk of SW. The defeat will be dramatic. It will be like film trick. grin

U are Delusional. Just like person taking too much Hero beer, Drunkard
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Babaibe:

You are not patient to learn. Reason you are behind. Peter Obi is a chronic liar and you are falling for his lies. What I shared is what I researched, and I can provide the links for you to see. Obi's achievement as a governor of Anambra was known to him alone, with everyone including his successor Obiano and soludo debunking his claim. You can not be a judge in your own case. People will tell you, you are good and not the reverse. Peter Obi is a good salesman,by repackaging his failed tenure as been successful to Nigerian youth. This morning I read this, the source is there to verify,

Awka — As the indefinite strike embarked upon by civil servants in Anambra State over non-payment of the minimum wage entered day five yesterday, Governor Peter Obi said the government has resolved to sack the about 3,000 workers employed between 2003 and now in the state.

The workers include 1,200 teachers, 1,000 ICT staff employed by ASUBEB, among others. He also placed an embargo on the planned employment of 1,000 civil servants in the state. Governor Peter Obi, who announced this during a stakeholders meeting on the strike, also ordered for the immediate review of employment of all non-indigenes in the state's civil service. Governor Obi further threatened to sack any worker, who fails to return to work immediately.

Debunking the allegation that the state receives over N7 billion monthly, the governor said the July allocation was up to that because of the 6 months arrears of excess crude oil, saying other than that, the state receives an average of N3 billion monthly.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201109201121.html

When you are tired of lying through hour teeth and spreading propaganda, let us know. For now your senselessness and stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 1:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

When you are tired of lying through hour teeth and spreading propaganda, let us know. For now your senselessness and stupidity is one of life's greatest mysteries.

I concluded you are a mad man. So I should not converse with you. You need a room in Yaba or Abeokuta
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Babaibe:

I concluded you are a mad man. So I should not converse with you. You need a room in Yaba or Abeokuta

You are really frustrated walahi. Try and have sense. Ode
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by blabulu2000: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2023
See fake news....ondo state upon all states. ?

Can you imagine...?

Nyamiri people are so desperate to grab power...and Yibonised the entire country...
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by justjify(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Babaibe:

Please which job, I am not like you. Obi is a scam and prepare for the worst.

Tinubu is a drug baron and a thief grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPP Expels Kwankwaso / Tinubu Sets Up Special Panel To Probe N-Power, Others / Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.