Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party (22568 Views)

216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nilx: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emir01:

Ondo? Just dey play even d defectors will collect LP money and work for APC in presidential election.

The defector is an idiot. If you want to know why quote me on a dead thread. I'm from the same local govt and ward the the nincompoop
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kind of funny to see LP supporters welcoming defectors from PDPAPC...the corrupt...

Ah well, they really are like their APC and PDP opposite numbers...not really interested in change, but winning.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by mycar: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
How do you think you can convince a first class student that studying is bad.
how can you convince a rich man that money is nonsense.
please take your lies to your WhatsApp group, the results are out there, your lies came pretty too late.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Eriokanmi: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emir01:

Ondo? Just dey play even d defectors will collect LP money and work for APC in presidential election.
o ti gbagbe wipe, we no dey give shishi niii? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Ogsirsolo: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wish of the ondo mumu everywhere
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emir01:

You are a joker walahi
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:
which akure boda ode, am Christian from akure and am voting for ASIWAJU

You are an even bigger joker

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by jullary(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
As a yoruba man u just speak what i see on the street everyday. Thank u jare
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.
Most residents of Akure and the metropolis are rooting for Peter Obi.
From Akoko, Ikare, to Owo to Akure to Idanre to Ondo town. Labour Party all the way for Presidency.

Most people don't even support Aketi for campaigning for Tinubu. Visit the Governors Social Media accounts and see the way Ondo indigenes ridicule him for Supporting Tinubu.

Only few Yoruba Muslim minority in Akure just support Tinubu coz he's a Muslim like them....not because they like him.

Most Yorubas in SW don't like Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Hisxlency01: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
you can't recover from your madness

4 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:
Paid fake news 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep dreaming e go soon clear from your eye.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Sammy07: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:

Just leave him to be capping nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
As a youth i see no sense in vote PDP and APC i swear LP should be voted please lets change this bad people

4 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by jullary(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fake christian, that never love christ. As a confirm ODOGBOLU man am for OBI. Dont give what u cant take. If its christian-christian ticket am sure nobody will be talking of that candidate by now.i love islam but lets always balace the equation.
temitope27:

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Peter Obi in summary:

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi in summary:

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by gasparpisciotta: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.
From Akoko, Ikare, to Owo to Akure to Idanre to Ondo town. Labour Party all the way for Presidency.

Most people don't even support Aketi for campaigning for Tinubu. Visit the Governors Social Media accounts and see the way Ondo indigenes ridicule him for Supporting Tinubu.

Only few Yoruba Muslim minority in Akure just support Tinubu coz he's a Muslim like them....not because they like him.

Akure and co have always been anti center.

Remember Ajasin and Omoboriowo saga, they vote based on the present sentiment and not on any serious political permutations.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Na you be idiot. Wey no wan accept truth. Obiscam.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by omooba969(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Moles grin
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120556802][/quote]

Na you know get brain and yet you don't want to learn. Packaging rubbish as good product. Obedient na scam..
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=120556790][/quote]
Na you know get brain and yet you don't want to learn. Packaging rubbish as good product. Obedient na scam..
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hisxlency01:
you can't recover from your madness
Na you know get brain and yet you don't want to learn. Packaging rubbish as good product. Obedient na scam.. Only idiots like you and fellow Igbos can be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Samogloby: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Adeyeri who was screen out of APC primary,adeyeri who can not control 50 people from Oka Akoko South West local government. I can bet with anything, Adeyeri can not give Obi 100 in that vicinity. Argue with yourself. I know him more than anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Augustenite(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I am from Akure.

Keep quiet Omo ibo. Stop lieing. E go shock you say Obi no go get up to 40k votes in Ondo state. Obi ko obo ni

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by galaxy2020(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Your children will be happy you did the right thing. God bless ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Tflex01: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
temitope27:

You have time to reply that mumu. grin

I showed his comment to my guys here in Akure and everybody just burst laugh. grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by ElSudani: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi himself defected from another party. Disgruntled people finding each other.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Babaibe: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
mycar:

How do you think you can convince a first class student that studying is bad.
how can you convince a rich man that money is nonsense.
please take your lies to your WhatsApp group, the results are out there, your lies came pretty too late.

You could not think, and you are still resisting help. Use Google and research the nuisance you want to vote for. These are facts and evidences with references from different sources on the internet. Yet the lies the liar Mr Obi is propagating is what you believed. He is the only one who sees the achievements. Both Obiano and Soludo who are his successor debunk all his lies. Sell your future to one foolish igbo man, who sees everything as business. A man who fixed state allocation with fidelity bank and was owing salary. Facilities were deteriorating, and yet he sees no reason to release the fund. Later, he started a beer parlour business for you and the products of such policy are the criminals that are now opposition in Anambra. Vote for him, and the future of your children you know already. Some were carrying guns already, while he ran and live in Lagos sustained by the Old man you abuse. When you lose what you have by following the Biafran soldiers, it will be a regret in twilight. Follow your miscreant pastors and you will see they are fighting for their purse because Obi will keep you calm through them, when the situation goes beyond managing. Peter Obi is myopic and has no plan other power to revive is dying wine business

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Igboslayer: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emir01:

Hehehehehe dey no know politics.
Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Believeintruth: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Na you be idiot. Wey no wan accept truth. Obiscam.

Re: Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party by Newton2024: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Emir01:

You are deceiving yourself.

One of the leaders of the defectors and former House of Representatives aspirant of the APC, Mr Stephen Adeyeri, said Obi’s impeccable track records coupled with his detailed manifesto containing the solutions to myriads of challenges troubling the nation, spurred him and his supporters to join the Labour Party and openly declared his firm support for the presidential candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) / Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.