Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy (42545 Views)

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by udomma1005(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pells:
hand blender blend that shit smooth abi
Or na kids u dey tell
You no talk about your fake wife and multiple kids or Dem no eat grin grin wink cheesy
Believe this fake account operated by Obamamessi VictorUsa Messi1 VictorDivine Karen2024 efelicity grin grin grin at your own risk
Stupid aboki dada boy
Spits on your soul
Tueeeh
Thought as much, Stewpid boi Messi....!
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by pho: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
This how to cook a meal that is different from balablue blu blu bulaba
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by ahnie: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obavoh my niggar grin
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good job.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Johnrake69: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Obavoh, no manual blender can blend tatase (or anything for that matter) this smooth. 🧐

I'm beginning to think most, if not all, of your stories on nairaland are nothing but fiction! 🙄

You haven't used good blender. Mine blend better than this. Those expensive blenders blend very well.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Obavoh, no manual blender can blend tatase (or anything for that matter) this smooth. 🧐

I'm beginning to think most, if not all, of your stories on nairaland are nothing but fiction! 🙄
Mariah when are you getting married to your Nairaland boyfriend? 😊
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Ken4Christ: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obavoh:
Since I separated from my wife I am trying my best to prepare healthy meals for myself on a budget.

1 milk cup of rice - ₦ 120
Ponmo- ₦300
Tatashe (Red&Green) ₦100
Onions- ₦50
Maggi star- ₦50
Thyme&curry- ₦80

I had Groundnut oil and salt at home.

So the actual cost is more than 700 naira.

The rice appears to be the spice.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Mariah when are you getting married to your Nairaland boyfriend? 😊

I already did.
I hope you don't pass out! 😊

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Zetty177x: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nor vex. ..it's not balanced diet. Why ponmo? Fish nor de d market?
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

I already did.
You married and you didn't invite me? no way. I don't believe you at all. 😂😂
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by AngelicBeing: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Kikiki,
Muchecheche, End of story, Round 2 of the :oendless lies and tales of Obavoh the Nairaland.com troll of the century shocked
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by ahnie: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

I already did.
Fatality

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Kikiki,
Muchecheche, End of story, Round 2 of the :oendless lies and tales of Obavoh the Nairaland.com troll of the century shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Mr Angelic, the series is becoming more interesting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by perpeling22(f): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Eyinju112:
Nope ponmo and eggs are tasteless. So I was wondering how the stew taste without fish

Even without tomatoes far!
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by BigBen23(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obavoh:
Since I separated from my wife I am trying my best to prepare healthy meals for myself on a budget.

1 milk cup of rice - ₦ 120
Ponmo- ₦300
Tatashe (Red&Green) ₦100
Onions- ₦50
Maggi star- ₦50
Thyme&curry- ₦80

I had Groundnut oil and salt at home.

Who else thought it was green paw paw?
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
BigBen23:

Who else thought it was green paw paw?

Just you dear. gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Mr Angelic, the series is becoming more interesting. cheesy
True, he might likely come another day and say, he has killed a lion and a tiger with a stick and he wants to barbecue it for lunch and dinner, Endless tales of Obavoh, the 21St century troll of nairaland.com cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Eyinju112:
You tried, not like my elder brother who can’t fry simple eggs😂😂😂. He almost burnt the whole house 😁😁 you managed and cook that so well. Kudos.

One last question how does it taste without fish or even crayfish. Instead of the ponmo you can just buy crayfish or fish. My opinion though.
lolz.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Exodora: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Guy better eat healthy otherwise na hospital you go find yourself last last you go still spend that same money.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by RichAbujaGuy: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
You did very well Mr Op and may your future marital status be happy, successful, and full of love.
Like if the God or diety that you worship and pray to has released you from the generational curse of poverty, and Share if you are still waiting to be elevated to a better station in this lifetime on earth 🌎 🙏 😀
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by trumpcoat(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Where did egg and tomorrow stew show from
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

No man is sad being single. That's a question for women. Only ladies find it difficult to be happy without a man in their lives.

If you say so
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by donmik: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Some people come here to practise witchcraft o.
Whatbisntge msg here now?
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dis na news...
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by pocohantas(f): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
qtguru:

Not really, if you were with a good woman and she left you would be sad. staying alone is not good.

They love to deceive themselves online. Someone that rushed to show us the jollof rice he ate with his gf is claiming no man is sad being single.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by ahnie: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:

They love to deceive themselves online. Someone that rushed to show us the jollof rice he ate with his gf is claiming no man is sad being single.
Point of correction Poco,his jellof moimoi.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
ahnie:

Point of correction Poco,his jellof moimoi.

Wasn’t the rice jollof too? Thanks for reminding me of the heart-shaped moimoi. cheesy
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by purejustice36: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
It’s well my brother sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Johnn44: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nice
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mariahAngel(f): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
AngelicBeing:
True, he might likely come another day and say, he has killed a lion and a tiger with a stick and he wants to barbecue it for lunch and dinner, Endless tales of Obavoh, the 21St century troll of nairaland.com cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

It's how he create these threads, then disappears. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by ibkayee(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by StarGraphicX: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
LarochelE:
Nigeria is the cheapest country to live. Imagine a person cook with as low as #700 that can't even buy bottle water in America
But it is 1 million times easier to make 700 naira in America compared to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.