Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy (42536 Views)

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mariahAngel(f): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
StarGraphicX:
But it is 1 million times easier to make 700 naira in America compared to Nigeria

That is a lie!!!

Take packs of cold bottle water to sell in (let's say) shopping center, and see how many packs you sell in a day.
You dey whyne nii?
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by everythinggirly(f): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Enjoyment minister.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by StarGraphicX: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

That is lie!!!

Take packs of cold bottle water to sell in (let's say) shopping center, and see how many packs you sell in a day.
You dey whyne nii?
lol dey play
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
StarGraphicX:
lol dey play

No be joke o.
To make money for Naija easy o, wey be say most, if not all the profit go be your own.
No unnecessary taxing.
So many things dey wey person fit do, wey go give you profit, with zero capital sef.

Nigeria is one of the easiest countries to make money.
Na just say e get plenty jobs wey some people go rather beg than do.
Naija no too hard like that o.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
U lie grin
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Chibuike94(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Probz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Go and marry someone.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by jessylaurel(f): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obavoh:
Since I separated from my wife I am trying my best to prepare healthy meals for myself on a budget.

1 milk cup of rice - ₦ 120
Ponmo- ₦300
Tatashe (Red&Green) ₦100
Onions- ₦50
Maggi star- ₦50
Thyme&curry- ₦80

I had Groundnut oil and salt at home.

That's not tatashe. And by the way it can never be 100 naia.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by cardoctor(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Eyinju112:
You tried, not like my elder brother who can’t fry simple eggs😂😂😂. He almost burnt the whole house 😁😁 you managed and cook that so well. Kudos.

One last question how does it taste without fish or even crayfish. Instead of the ponmo you can just buy crayfish or fish. My opinion though.

Use crayfish Maggi.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by cardoctor(m): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2023
I can understand the rice, pepper and ponmo etc but was the egg laid by u?
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by descarado: 3:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Obavoh:
I thoroughly washed the ponmo before I sliced them into little pieces.

I boiled them on low heat. I added half teaspoon of salt, 1 cube of maggi. And sprinkled a little curry and thyme
You should have used the money for kpomo to buy ice fish or small meat.
Kpomo no be meat. Very little nutritional value.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Eyinju112(f): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2023
Philipmems:

I will call your elder brother now and report you. Oya beg me...
lol even if you report me he can’t get mad at what I said
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Munzy14(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Just you dear. gringrin
Savage😂

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Eyinju112(f): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2023
You too like Maggi
cardoctor:

Use crayfish Maggi.
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Eyinju112(f): 6:10am On Feb 03, 2023
correctguy101:

Lols.. me and your elder brother na the same wrapper we tie o

This ancestor has already given up learning to cook angry angry shocked
cooking isn’t his call atall
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Yevabi(f): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Chef of the year. Funny guy 🤣
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by StarGraphicX: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

No be joke o.
To make money for Naija easy o, wey be say most, if not all the profit go be your own.
No unnecessary taxing.
So many things dey wey person fit do, wey go give you profit, with zero capital sef.

Nigeria is one of the easiest countries to make money.
Na just say e get plenty jobs wey some people go rather beg than do.
Naija no too hard like that o.

You must be joking by your last statement. If you think Nigeria is not too hard with all the avoidable hardship we are currently Facing in here.

I still maintain my stand and for those who cares to listen.

It is 1 billion times easier to make money in America than Nigeria!
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Fuckallmods: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
Obavoh:
Since I separated from my wife I am trying my best to prepare healthy meals for myself on a budget.

1 milk cup of rice - ₦ 120
Ponmo- ₦300
Tatashe (Red&Green) ₦100
Onions- ₦50
Maggi star- ₦50
Thyme&curry- ₦80

I had Groundnut oil and salt at home.
why did ur wife leave u?
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by BeanX(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Shalommy:
See this pickpocket thiefundecided
Na ur papa teach me how to thief, I learn from him and you. useless boy. 😂😂
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Shalommy(f): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Shalommy(f): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2023
BeanX:
Na ur papa teach me how to thief, I learn from him and you. useless boy.
You get better phone for sale? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by BeanX(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Shalommy:
You get better phone for sale? lipsrsealed
Ask ur papa
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Shalommy(f): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2023
BeanX:
Ask ur papa
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy I won't expose youundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by BeanX(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy I won't expose youundecided
Your papa wey be criminal, why u no ask am? no be from him u learn how to steal? 😂😂
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Those ponmo that you said you bought at #300 is been sold at my area at the rate of#250 per one which total #750.
In a nutshell bruh...you too dey lie.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Probz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Actually, don’t (re)marry. I remember exactly who you are (abusive predator).

1 Like

Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
StarGraphicX:
But it is 1 million times easier to make 700 naira in America compared to Nigeria

If that's your beliefs, it's ok. I only hope u have been to this America, and not you saying what you hear Nigerians say on here
Re: I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy by cunny88(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

Obavoh, no manual blender can blend tatase (or anything for that matter) this smooth. 🧐

I'm beginning to think most, if not all, of your stories on nairaland are nothing but fiction! 🙄
av always suspected he wasn't real, his use of words give him away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.