Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? (5047 Views)

Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol / How Are We Sure This Young Man Is Tinubu? (pictures) / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by RZArecta(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

They think we are all fools but they will be shocked at the end.
the bolded shows you're a very dishonest fellow. I personally on this forum advised Tinubu for a handshake across the Niger but what did agbado urchins do ? Abuse the hell out of me grin they abused the hell out of anyone who brought up that suggestion despite the fact that all/most SE delegates to the APC primaries voted for Tinubu. The Tinubu himself is even reported to have said no need campaigning in the SE because it's a waste of time and money echoing the voices of Nairaland urchins who have been saying for years that Igbo votes don't matter when it comes to Nigerian elections. The most hateful group of people ever to come out of Nigeria is the ACN wing of APC, you people reintroduced tribal politics to this country and added pro max to it. Don't blame anybody because you were warned from beginning. I as a Tinubu supporter have to retrace my steps when I saw that my life is not safe with you agbadorian people due to your unbridled tribal bigotry

5 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by uzernamme(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Equity and Morales dictate that the SE is the zone to produce the President right?

But remember the Southern unity Nonsense spare headed by Lagos State Government? That was eventually discovered to be a scam because Wike/Thiefnubuu wanted the Union to launch their political agendas. Wike lost to the Northern block, Tinubu won against all odds in the APC setup. None of the parties supported an IGBO political concession. Dem no send any IGBO person as president.

Now, PO, is a moving train, and the only idiots that HATE AND MALIGN him and his political Journey, are the same bastards that said that power should come to the South and not SE for equity.

To tell you that thiefnubuu isn't even the issue..if Osibanjo was the candidate, this same Yoruba people that claim not to support thiefnubuu will be worse than what you see now. Before the primaries, they already, started bantering the CV of Osibanjo, not minding that Osibanjo was part and parcel of the resounding failure, this regime is.

Let me summarize but stating the obvious, the only way to put these Yoruba people and their generational Hate For IGBO interest in check is to break that country. Remember this, they are the same tribe that insulted Jonathan and even chased away the Ghanaians, from our educational system

They hate everybody but themselves..and they claim sophistication even though it's obvious they are foolish.

Fantastically written!! I couldn't have said it better. As I wrote in another thread, this election has unveiled loads especially 'the secrets of the hearts' from every tribe. Its weighed and deduced for its true nature. I hate calling out tribe, but some Yorubas now showed a more alarming true nature that resides in them. I always hate the term used by them, "power should return to the south" like be effing specific and run by shades of equity but NO!! Then the barrage of attacks against Igbo is mad appalling when they're called out clearly by another tribe not Igbos. Even south south are mind tased about this playout.

Reality is overwritten for an illusion and holds administrative control over their minds. One would wonder if mass bewitching is possible. Similar to those supporting Simon ekpa. Truly disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Slynation(m): 1:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians are built to adapt any form of suffer head, if Buhari should contest election again, he will still win, because most people will vote for him just to spice other tribes...😂

Body go tell us last last

5 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by AldrichAmes: 2:02am On Feb 02, 2023
The handwriting was on the wall years ago that Tinubu’s bromance with Fulani and an Islamist who’s a Dan Fodio disciple like Buhari would’ve a sad ending. Fulanis can never be trusted and they will always show their hands when they’re ahead. And they’re playing the same script they did with Afonja.

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but he also understood what’s at stake and risks involved. So he’s one step ahead of them. There’s a reason why he opted for Muslim-Muslim ticket with a Kanuri as his running mate.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, Tinubu should win the elections. He’ll comfortably win all SW states including Lagos. He should also win Kwara, Kogi, Edo, Yobe and Bornu. And there a lot of swing states in the south and north he’ll most likely win.

The only thing that should be concerning are unenlightened Yorubas who are falling for the Obi scam. Obi is working for Fulanis against Yorubas like they have always done. I sincerely hope they don’t end up as collateral damage in following hateful Igbos into their untimely deaths. Igbos like Fulanis can never be trusted.
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by NothingDoMe: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:
The handwriting was on the wall years ago that Tinubu’s bromance with Fulani and an Islamist who’s a Dan Fodio disciple like Buhari would’ve a sad ending. Fulanis can never be trusted and they will always show their hands when they’re ahead. And they’re playing the same script they did with Afonja.

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but he also understood what’s at stake and risks involved. So he’s one step ahead of them. There’s a reason why he opted for Muslim-Muslim ticket with a Kanuri as his running mate.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, Tinubu should win the elections. He’ll comfortably win all SW states including Lagos. He should also win Kwara, Kogi, Edo, Yobe and Bornu. And there a lot of swing states in the south and north he’ll most likely win.

The only thing that should be concerning are unenlightened Yorubas who are falling for the Obi scam. Obi is working for Fulanis against Yorubas like they have always done. I sincerely hope they don’t end up as collateral damage in following hateful Igbos into their untimely deaths. Igbos like Fulanis can never be trusted.
You started well and I was enjoying the write up then you mentioned Tinubu winning Edo na there I tune off. Only the fanatical supporters of Tinubu whip up fantastic dreams. If I ask you how he'll win Edo you'll say Oshiomole. That was defeated in Edo at the height of his Power and exiled. That one will swing Edo for Tinubu? Nawa o.

Also, wishing untimely death on your fellow men because of presidential election? C'mon mhen. People like you shouldn't talk much because it begins to look like you're representing the confusionists that has plagued Nigeria all along.

Peter Obi didn't betray you. He had no agreements whatsoever with you not to contest. He's exercising his right to run and if people want to align with him you expect him to say no please, go and align with Tinubu. For what?

Was it not Tinubu that aligned with Fulanis to take power from the South? Wike reminded Atiku of the evil role he played and you think Wike also forgot about Tinubu? Na now you dey find who to blame for lack of southern unity? I laugh in tongues.

Next time, support your brother when enemies come for him so that when enemies come for you he will also support you. I come in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by NothingDoMe: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2023
SeverusSnape:
🤣😂🤣😂
I recall 8 years ago when we were warning them here on Nairaland and other platforms, They called us 'enemies of progress' and 'Wailers', Now see who is wailing. grin
Buhari carry on jare. Buhari till 2030. 🤪
I remember you Oga Snape. Twale. I warned them. Begged them. They refused.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by AldrichAmes: 3:27am On Feb 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You started well and I was enjoying the write up then you mentioned Tinubu winning Edo na there I tune off. Only the fanatical supporters of Tinubu whip up fantastic dreams. If I ask you how he'll win Edo you'll say Oshiomole. That was defeated in Edo at the height of his Power and exiled. That one will swing Edo for Tinubu? Nawa o.

Also, wishing untimely death on your fellow men because of presidential election? C'mon mhen. People like you shouldn't talk much because it begins to look like you're representing the confusionists that has plagued Nigeria all along.

Peter Obi didn't betray you. He had no agreements whatsoever with you not to contest. He's exercising his right to run and if people want to align with him you expect him to say no please, go and align with Tinubu. For what?

Was it not Tinubu that aligned with Fulanis to take power from the South? Wike reminded Atiku of the evil role he played and you think Wike also forgot about Tinubu? Na now you dey find who to blame for lack of southern unity? I laugh in tongues.

Next time, support your brother when enemies come for him so that when enemies come for you he will also support you. I come in peace.

I don’t remember talking about Obi and betrayal. Reading is one thing and comprehension is another. And to be able to grasp what people are saying, you need to be able to do both. However, in your case: it seems you’re good with the former and the latter isn’t your forte. Try to do both and it will help you a great deal.

In as much as I don’t care about the election and candidates involved, I do care about Yoruba interest. My point about Obi is that he’s just like the typical Igbo who would rather work against Yoruba interest than his own interest like Azikwe and every other Igbo politician after him.

Logically, every sane person knows Obi has no chance. Elections aren’t won by thugs on social media and doing Town Hall meetings, in trying to copy Obama. Especially in an unorganized country like Nigeria where people are barely trying to survive. You need a structure, a lot of money and grassroot movement. And these are necessities that Obi lacks.

In essence since even Obi knows he can’t win and he’s basically working for PDP’s interests so as to cause rancour in the south while Atiku use his Fulani dominance in the north to cruise to victory. It’s not rocket science that the average southerner won’t be too comfortable with a Fulani winning after 8yrs of another Fulani.

The election is going to get very hot and violent in the SW. And any Yoruba person dumb enough to fall for Obi scam deserves whatever comes with it.

Lest I forget, yes, Tinubu will win Edo comfortably. And don’t be surprised if he wins Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers. Make sure you archive this post.

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by NothingDoMe: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:

Lest I forget, yes, Tinubu will win Edo comfortably. And don’t be surprised if he wins Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers. Make sure you archive this post.
I'm full blooded delta. No one campaigns with Tinubu’s picture. Sitting in ogbomosho will not do you guys any good. Both APC and PDP steer clear of Obidients in Delta state. They are prominent even in the headstrong ones among the Uvwie youths. Omo agege minds his business and focuses on his election without attacking Obi. Okowwa threw few jabs and quickly organized himself before he misyarn.

This is what we've been telling you. Now you've given him(Tinubu) victory in SS from Sagamu, the next thing you will say igbo people are the ones that cause your problem.

5 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by NothingDoMe: 3:45am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:

I don’t remember talking about Obi and betrayal. Reading is one thing and comprehension is another. And to be able to grasp what people are saying, you need to be able to do both. However, in your case: it seems you’re good with the former and the latter isn’t your forte. Try to do both and it will help you a great deal.

In as much as I don’t care about the election and candidates involved, I do care about Yoruba interest. My point about Obi is that he’s just like the typical Igbo who would rather work against Yoruba interest than his own interest like Azikwe and every other Igbo politician after him.

Logically, every sane person knows Obi has no chance. Elections aren’t won by thugs on social media and doing Town Hall meetings, in trying to copy Obama. Especially in an unorganized country like Nigeria where people are barely trying to survive. You need a structure, a lot of money and grassroot movement. And these are necessities that Obi lacks.

In essence since even Obi knows he can’t win and he’s basically working for PDP’s interests so as to cause rancour in the south while Atiku use his Fulani dominance in the north to cruise to victory. It’s not rocket science that the average southerner won’t be too comfortable with a Fulani winning after 8yrs of another Fulani.

The election is going to get very hot and violent in the SW. And any Yoruba person dumb enough to fall for Obi scam deserves whatever comes with it.

Also you saying Obi has no chance is a figment of your imagination because that's what you've been told in ogbomosho. Visit the streets outside there and ask questions. Come to Delta, Rivers, Edo. In fact the few times I criticized Obi, the people that attacked me were not even Igbo. People don't talk about Obi anyhow in Delta particularly Warri. Not even in Edo or Rivers state. Go and ask.

Don't put your faith in Ibandan Expressway media oh. Things have taken a serious turn for the worse for Tinubu's presidential ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by IGBOGENE27(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Obi is the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:27am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:

you Dey reason with and from your anus. So you know fulani winning after 8 years of another fulani but don’t know a Muslim winning after another muslim. Thun.der will roast all of you who think you are smart but very dull. Tinubu keeps winning in your imagination. For being greedy in the south after Obasanjo and Osinbajo 16years, fulani will rule and rule and rule

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Luchitec(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Abeg, no mind the guy. Sometimes, I wonder how these folks reason.
mrvitalis:

Why can't Yorubas support obi since he is more popular down south and equity demands that too

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Millions of Nigerians will vote for Obi and he will win. The worst is you and your agents will instigate crisis. You think millions registered for PVC for nothing? If you like start a war, the Nigerian people will troop out to vote for Obi. Tinubu destroyed the lives of millions of Nigerians because of his ambition.

President Buhari should put the DSS on alert to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for insurrection. He’s a clear & present danger to our democracy & he must be stopped.

All security agencies should be placed on red alert!!!
Senior comr, I support u with everything within me.
bastard Tinubu is a thread to our modern democracy. Let them try any nonsense and see stray bullets from all angles.
I keep telling idiots that no matter how rough d jungle is, Lion can never eat grasses.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Babaken(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

They think we are all fools but they will be shocked at the end.
If you are done ranting you go back to sleep. Why not you and your type support Obi a man with clean record, young and very healthy full of ideas of how to move the country forward.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by astonished: 6:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Don't blamed Tinubu for his merging with Buhari in 2015, it's Igbo people that caused it.

They started cold war against the Yoruba after Jonathan give them federal power, just like cabal in this Buhari government, instead of them to used the power better their region with infrastructure just like cabal in Buhari government, they are using all Thier power against the Yorubas, and Lagos was thier kin interest because of the development in the state.

They were ready to chase all Yoruba away from Lagos, why they term Lagos is no man's land, meaning nobody own Lagos, so they are ready to hijack by fire by force,

Go and check the people that contested with Fashola during his second term election, despite is first time being the most perfect ever in Nigeria, this children of hatred rely on federal might & force to take over Lagos but Yoruba people come together to see stand against it,

The hatred was too much and Yoruba were calls name and given bad name,

Having see all this, Tinubu were looking for way to escape this coded war against his people, then have to merge with Buhari, to create a tent, not all Yoruba like Tinubu that time, but have no choice but to support him to avoid war that Igbo unleashed on them,

Remember, Tinubu supported Jonathan to become president

backnbeta:

Bubu is the worst thing that ever happened... I'm still angry at Tinubu over his support for bubu in 2015 and 19...I'm just hoping a southerner will win, Tinubu or Obi. I don't care who, since Sowore can't win undecided
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by dexmond: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2023
madridguy:
Government is all about continuity. Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stops.

PMB will conduct a free and fair election.

But how will Jagaban win when Naira has been redesigned and DSS is picking up urchins and touts in SW? Remember his strategy was money and burning down the country to get the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by dexmond: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2023
eagleu:

8 whole years later, you suddenly wake up and understand what the average Igbo has been saying!
You called him IPOB. You called him 5%, and you called him unsophisticated and wailer.
What do we call you now?

We will call him urchin/agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2023
SeverusSnape:
🤣😂🤣😂
I recall 8 years ago when we were warning them here on Nairaland and other platforms, They called us 'enemies of progress' and 'Wailers', Now see who is wailing. grin

Most of those monikers deactivated late 2015 and early 2016.... Dem really campaign for buhari that time

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by SouthSouth1914: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2023
Where are the people shouting Buhari till 2050? Eyes dun clear, dem dun disappear overnight! Mumu people. Una never see anything yet.

4 years ago, I said Buhari will rather give power to the military or caused something that will make them seized power. We are getting there!

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by DrAkpamudehe: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Millions of Nigerians will vote for Obi and he will win. The worst is you and your agents will instigate crisis. You think millions registered for PVC for nothing? If you like start a war, the Nigerian people will troop out to vote for Obi. Tinubu destroyed the lives of millions of Nigerians because of his ambition.

President Buhari should put the DSS on alert to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for insurrection. He’s a clear & present danger to our democracy & he must be stopped.

All security agencies should be placed on red alert!!!

Kiddo, how old are you? You sound like all these indomie children that were born before the new millennium. You know absolutely nothing about Nigerian politics. Keep living in your world of fantasy.
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Kiddo, how old are you? You sound like all these indomie children that were born before the new millennium. You know absolutely nothing about Nigerian politics. Keep living in your world of fantasy.

Oya explain Nigerian politics to me since you feel I sound like a kid. I’m waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by DrAkpamudehe: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:

The typical Afonja man hardly thinks logically. Everything about their brain is thuggery and gragra. Look at what this thing is writing.

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Bizibi(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Always regretting at the last minute,abeg go and rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by DrAkpamudehe: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2023
astonished:
Don't blamed Tinubu for his merging with Buhari in 2015, it's Igbo people that caused it.

They started cold war against the Yoruba after Jonathan give them federal power, just like cabal in this Buhari government, instead of them to used the power better their region with infrastructure just like cabal in Buhari government, they are using all Thier power against the Yorubas, and Lagos was thier kin interest because of the development in the state.

They were ready to chase all Yoruba away from Lagos, why they term Lagos is no man's land, meaning nobody own Lagos, so they are ready to hijack by fire by force,

Go and check the people that contested with Fashola during his second term election, despite is first time being the most perfect ever in Nigeria, this children of hatred rely on federal might & force to take over Lagos but Yoruba people come together to see stand against it,

Having see all this, Tinubu were looking for way to escape this coded war against his people, then have to merge with Buhari, to create a tent, not all Yoruba like Tinubu that time, but have no choice but to support him to avoid war that Igbo unleashed on them,

Mad people roaming everywhere and polluting the cyberspace with daft opinions. Just look at what this thing is writing

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Bizibi(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2023
astonished:

what an ignorant comment.....

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by backnbeta(f): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
astonished:

I get your point; but he teamed up with the devil himself! He should have looked for a human in flesh and blood and not bubu, devil in human form

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by fx45(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2023
SeverusSnape:
🤣😂🤣😂
This moniker has been out of circulation since 2015. Welcome back!

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my mind. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Today, I regret ever being a Buharist. Our once beloved Buhari has been turned against the country and the people who put in power. As the elections approached, the exchange rate sky-rocketed, pushing the prices of basic commodities beyond the reach of the poor. As if that was not enough, petrol became a very scarce commodity across the country. The Buhari government and the cabal controlling him didn't even deem it necessary to address the country or explain to us why Nigerians are going through hardship and when the hardship will stop.

As this was going on, Buhari and his cabal decided to introduce a currency redesign which initially we thought was good but it is now clear Buhari has a different agenda. Buhari himself may not be aware of this agenda but definitely, the cabal knows what the agenda is, which is to plunge the country into a state of anarchy before the election and probably give this as the reason for postponing the general election. The new naira is not available and the same people who have failed to make the new naira available are threatening to stop recognizing the old naira notes as legal tender. What do we call this?

Today, we don't have fuel, we don't have dollars, and the once valueless Naira is now like gold in the hands of traders and the unscrupulous people managing our banks. What else does anybody need to push people into violent protests? What else, does anybody need to ensure all the planned programs (election, census, naira redesign) fail?

I am beginning to think the cabal around Bahuri is probably planning a tenor elongation. If not, why and when did Tinubu become an enemy of the same government he helped win elections? These people know Tinubu wants to be president and he is not someone that can be pushed around. So, their plan was to get him out of the way at the primaries which unfortunately for them failed. Now, they are coming out with their next strategies which include making life unbearable for Nigerians and hoping it would lead to violent protests across the country.

The issue is, Tinubu may not be their target. Their target is to hold on to power and whoever is doing anything to jeopardize that plan is an enemy.

May Buhari not bring the country to its knees before Feb 25th.
Wailers form is no longer available. Just so you know.

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:

So Afenifere and Obasanjo are unenlightened?

You must be an omoale.

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I remember you Oga Snape. Twale. I warned them. Begged them. They refused.
I remember him too that year. I remember Temitemi, Ozaozekpe, Tomakint, barcanista (the village clown), I also remember anonimi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by nisai: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Thinkam:
Is buhari not the best thing to happen to Nigeria again? Who cares

We need more trains
grin grin grin😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by nisai: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
derecho:
IragbijiOriginal wailing already
grin grin🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates Of Sokoto Guber Election / El Rufai Struck By Mysterious Illness? / Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State : The Yoruba Language Bill Violates People's Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.