Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? (5050 Views)

Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol / How Are We Sure This Young Man Is Tinubu? (pictures) / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

They think we are all fools but they will be shocked at the end.
Why don't yoruba people stop their hatred for igbos and support obi?

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by OsunOriginal: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Tallesty1:

I thought Afenifere/Pa Adebanjo is supporting Obi and has promised to deliver Yoruba votes to him grin grin grin grin

The reality is beginning to stare these guys in the face
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Tochi3(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:
The handwriting was on the wall years ago that Tinubu’s bromance with Fulani and an Islamist who’s a Dan Fodio disciple like Buhari would’ve a sad ending. Fulanis can never be trusted and they will always show their hands when they’re ahead. And they’re playing the same script they did with Afonja.

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but he also understood what’s at stake and risks involved. So he’s one step ahead of them. There’s a reason why he opted for Muslim-Muslim ticket with a Kanuri as his running mate.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, Tinubu should win the elections. He’ll comfortably win all SW states including Lagos. He should also win Kwara, Kogi, Edo, Yobe and Bornu. And there a lot of swing states in the south and north he’ll most likely win.

The only thing that should be concerning are unenlightened Yorubas who are falling for the Obi scam. Obi is working for Fulanis against Yorubas like they have always done. I sincerely hope they don’t end up as collateral damage in following hateful Igbos into their untimely deaths. Igbos like Fulanis can never be trusted.
grin

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Addme: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2023
madridguy:
Government is all about continuity. Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stops.

PMB will conduct a free and fair election.
Good morning. Seems i have been disturbing. lm sorry
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by M4A1carbine: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2023
Simon Ekpa is not the issue here. That is what I am saying from the onset. Simon Ekpa is not relevant as you PEOPLE think. IPOB Structure is still balanced and unperturbed in the quest. Now they have been vindicated concerning Political Assassinations ascribed to them So leave IGBOs and their BIAFRA.

The issue here is Yoruba sophisticated deceit and useless treachery.

uzernamme:

Fantastically written!! I couldn't have said it better. As I wrote in another thread, this election has unveiled loads especially 'the secrets of the hearts' from every tribe. Its weighed and deduced for its true nature. I hate calling out tribe, but some Yorubas now showed a more alarming true nature that resides in some of them. I always hate the term used by them, "power should return to the south" like be effing specific and run by shades of equity but NO!! Then the barrage of attacks against Igbo is mad appalling when they're called out clearly by another tribe not Igbos. Even south south are mind tased about this playout.

Reality is overwritten for an illusion and holds administrative control over their minds. One would wonder if mass bewitching is possible. Similar to those supporting Simon ekpa. Truly disgusting.
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Massiveglory: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Tallesty1:

You are wrong
A great percentage of yorubas are fully supporting PODATTI .

Its just that the few emilokan urchins are the ones making noise.
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Ruthless70: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my mind. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Today, I regret ever being a Buharist. Our once beloved Buhari has been turned against the country and the people who put in power. As the elections approached, the exchange rate sky-rocketed, pushing the prices of basic commodities beyond the reach of the poor. As if that was not enough, petrol became a very scarce commodity across the country. The Buhari government and the cabal controlling him didn't even deem it necessary to address the country or explain to us why Nigerians are going through hardship and when the hardship will stop.

As this was going on, Buhari and his cabal decided to introduce a currency redesign which initially we thought was good but it is now clear Buhari has a different agenda. Buhari himself may not be aware of this agenda but definitely, the cabal knows what the agenda is, which is to plunge the country into a state of anarchy before the election and probably give this as the reason for postponing the general election. The new naira is not available and the same people who have failed to make the new naira available are threatening to stop recognizing the old naira notes as legal tender. What do we call this?

Today, we don't have fuel, we don't have dollars, and the once valueless Naira is now like gold in the hands of traders and the unscrupulous people managing our banks. What else does anybody need to push people into violent protests? What else, does anybody need to ensure all the planned programs (election, census, naira redesign) fail?

I am beginning to think the cabal around Bahuri is probably planning a tenor elongation. If not, why and when did Tinubu become an enemy of the same government he helped win elections? These people know Tinubu wants to be president and he is not someone that can be pushed around. So, their plan was to get him out of the way at the primaries which unfortunately for them failed. Now, they are coming out with their next strategies which include making life unbearable for Nigerians and hoping it would lead to violent protests across the country.

The issue is, Tinubu may not be their target. Their target is to hold on to power and whoever is doing anything to jeopardize that plan is an enemy.

May Buhari not bring the country to its knees before Feb 25th.

You r correct my brother
I have seen this long ago...

This is what I think the youth should be concerned on not calling some people Urchin or calling one Obidient.

The hand writing is clear Buhari don't wanna go
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by madridguy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
I emailed you on 5 days ago sir.

Addme:
Good morning. Seems i have been disturbing. lm sorry
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Obaaderemi2: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
AldrichAmes:
The handwriting was on the wall years ago that Tinubu’s bromance with Fulani and an Islamist who’s a Dan Fodio disciple like Buhari would’ve a sad ending. Fulanis can never be trusted and they will always show their hands when they’re ahead. And they’re playing the same script they did with Afonja.

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but he also understood what’s at stake and risks involved. So he’s one step ahead of them. There’s a reason why he opted for Muslim-Muslim ticket with a Kanuri as his running mate.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, Tinubu should win the elections. He’ll comfortably win all SW states including Lagos. He should also win Kwara, Kogi, Edo, Yobe and Bornu. And there a lot of swing states in the south and north he’ll most likely win.

The only thing that should be concerning are unenlightened Yorubas who are falling for the Obi scam. Obi is working for Fulanis against Yorubas like they have always done. I sincerely hope they don’t end up as collateral damage in following hateful Igbos into their untimely deaths. Igbos like Fulanis can never be trusted.
Brilliant. You correctly read the tea leaves correctly, broda.
It was clear the Fulanis would try to upstage Tinubu. But like you said, he saw it coming and obviously planned for it. He said he plans ahead for betrayals. For this reasons he has clearly cut himself off from the disaster called Buhari with his outbursts in Abeokuta.

Anybody honest with himself should know Obi lacks the weight to win this election. He is little known in the rural areas where the majority of Nigerians live. And what's worse, most of the people clamouring for him online offline do not have PVCs.

I opened a thread warning the yorubas not to get on the Obi bandwagon. It would only give the north the chance to continue with their misrule. If you feel Tinubu is bad know for sure that Atiku is worse. A vote for Obi is a vote for Atiku. The ibos know Obi can not win and even if he wins he doesn't seem like the kind of leader who could get much based on what fellow ibos have said about him. There's a thread on nairaland about his poor administration in Anambra. Most ibos right now out of hatred for yorubas and Tinubu would prefer Atiku to win. That's why they're clamouring for an Obi who can only be a spoiler for Tinubu's chances. I only laugh at Yorubas supporting them. But one thing I have against Tinubu is the state of his health. What if he dies Midway? A Kanuri thug takes over. Whichever way you look at it, Nigeria appears fvcked.
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Addme: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2023
madridguy:
I emailed you on 5 days ago sir.

Haa i hardly check mails on devices that is not mine. Will check later today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Lacks Pedigree To Win Kogi, Bayelsa Poll For APC – NNPP / This Wole Soyinka Is Very Crafty. Igbos Beware! / PDP Flyers Spotted In Kebbi Saying Vote Buhari For President And PDP For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.