Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? (5030 Views)

Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol / How Are We Sure This Young Man Is Tinubu? (pictures) / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wailing Wailer

6 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by LadyRosa(f): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ex buhari supporter my foot!
All because its now looking like the thief from aribiji is already drowning politically.

Na now una know say Nigerians dey suffer?
Wicked souls!😜😜😜😜

10 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Tochi3(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Sai Buhari. Mai gaskiya!
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by faceland: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
He must step down June 12 regardless if we have a replacement or not.

Except of cause is he wants to end up like those West African useless leaders that their own bodyguard scatter their brains with a bullet.
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by faceland: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are the urchins crying this days ? grin cheesy

Only today they started posting but have been upset since FFK tweet.

I thought they were trolling when they would post 'this is your next president', did they really believed that?

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:
You urchins will try tire.

Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Tinubu cannot benefit from his own fraud!!!
Ipob are you not supporting a Fulani? Stop crying about Yorubas. WE WILL NEVER BE ALLIES
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
agadez007:
Honestly I would like for buhari to continue than for tinubu to win
Infact,Now I am beginning to see what urchins saw in buhari prior 2015/2019

Our darling daddy bubu
We dey your back

Bubu is a darling, the urchins should stop their wailing and join us to move Nigeria forward. Buhari is the real sheriff in town, we must support him.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by faceland: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are the urchins crying this days ? grin cheesy

I understand now. This is why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPTbqr-oIE

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Foolishbuhari: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ex buharist? You're mad! Very very mad!

9 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Emmanuella00(f): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
We are grateful to almighty God for giving us obidatty in a time like this. What a time to be hopeful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Ramanto(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
There is no connection between Buhari and Tinubu. Buhari is a known clueless person while Tinubu is a creative leader

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Massiveglory: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

They think we are all fools but they will be shocked at the end.
The foolish thing about you urchins is that you can't see beyond the point your are.
Your hate for the ibos has made you destroy and hurt yourselves.
Your hate for the ibos is the main thing that has catapulted Peter obi to national and international prominence
Nigerians having seen hunger and hardship first hand in past almost 8years have left tribal politics.
We are after the best leadership based on track records. We don't care where he comes from.
We have seen that in PODATTI.

So Adiscopele

8 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Ogbuefi2020: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

After insulting igbos and calling them politically irrelevant, after Tinubu used his influence to make sure igbos are completely schemed out. These afonjas sef. Carry your cross alone. I thought you said Peter Obi is only taking PDP votes?

8 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Stone03: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
madridguy:
Government is all about continuity. Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stops.

PMB will conduct a free and fair election.

Bala blue bulaba blue blue

6 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by lazynairalander1: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Next time try not to generalize, there are Igbos who supports Tinubu but you guys are making things difficult for us. How do you expect us to feel after reading this? ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my mind. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Today, I regret ever being a Buharist. Our once beloved Buhari has been turned against the country and the people who put in power. As the elections approached, the exchange rate sky-rocketed, pushing the prices of basic commodities beyond the reach of the poor. As if that was not enough, petrol became a very scarce commodity across the country. The Buhari government and the cabal controlling him didn't even deem it necessary to address the country or explain to us why Nigerians are going through hardship and when the hardship will stop.

As this was going on, Buhari and his cabal decided to introduce a currency redesign which initially we thought was good but it is now clear Buhari has a different agenda. Buhari himself may not be aware of this agenda but definitely, the cabal knows what the agenda is, which is to plunge the country into a state of anarchy before the election and probably give this as the reason for postponing the general election. The new naira is not available and the same people who have failed to make the new naira available are threatening to stop recognizing the old naira notes as legal tender. What do we call this?

Today, we don't have fuel, we don't have dollars, and the once valueless Naira is now like gold in the hands of traders and the unscrupulous people managing our banks. What else does anybody need to push people into violent protests? What else, does anybody need to ensure all the planned programs (election, census, naira redesign) fail?

I am beginning to think the cabal around Bahuri is probably planning a tenor elongation. If not, why and when did Tinubu become an enemy of the same government he helped win elections? These people know Tinubu wants to be president and he is not someone that can be pushed around. So, their plan was to get him out of the way at the primaries which unfortunately for them failed. Now, they are coming out with their next strategies which include making life unbearable for Nigerians and hoping it would lead to violent protests across the country.

The issue is, Tinubu may not be their target. Their target is to hold on to power and whoever is doing anything to jeopardize that plan is an enemy.

May Buhari not bring the country to its knees before Feb 25th.

As long as he checkmates Tinubu, Nigeria will be fine

6 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by agadez007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Bubu is a darling, the urchins should stop their wailing and join us to move Nigeria forward. Buhari is the real sheriff in town, we must support him.. grin
Sai baba
Sai darling daddy

5 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Brimstone77: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Keep igbos out of what ever game you are playing, there's nothing like south..

We have south east, South south and South West for your info..

6 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by 2ndBase: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

The South East you love to hate
The South East that is politically inconsequential.
Obi our brother, Tinubu your brother. Take your brother let me take my brother. Chikena

6 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

stop wailing….

Mumu… Satan go punish you if you call south again

You nd who are doing south

5 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
madridguy:
Government is all about continuity. Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stops.

PMB will conduct a free and fair election.
Simple
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by 2elliot: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

If now, na still Igbos you dey rope into this mess you brought upon all Nigerians. Anyway, it is your arrogance we want to see tamed.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Caramia2020(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
SeverusSnape:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I recall 8 years ago when we were warning them here on Nairaland and other platforms, They called us 'enemies of progress' and 'Wailers', Now see who is wailing. grin
Buhari carry on jare. Buhari till 2030. πŸ€ͺ

4 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by hardbody: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my mind. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Today, I regret ever being a Buharist. Our once beloved Buhari has been turned against the country and the people who put in power. As the elections approached, the exchange rate sky-rocketed, pushing the prices of basic commodities beyond the reach of the poor. As if that was not enough, petrol became a very scarce commodity across the country. The Buhari government and the cabal controlling him didn't even deem it necessary to address the country or explain to us why Nigerians are going through hardship and when the hardship will stop.

As this was going on, Buhari and his cabal decided to introduce a currency redesign which initially we thought was good but it is now clear Buhari has a different agenda. Buhari himself may not be aware of this agenda but definitely, the cabal knows what the agenda is, which is to plunge the country into a state of anarchy before the election and probably give this as the reason for postponing the general election. The new naira is not available and the same people who have failed to make the new naira available are threatening to stop recognizing the old naira notes as legal tender. What do we call this?

Today, we don't have fuel, we don't have dollars, and the once valueless Naira is now like gold in the hands of traders and the unscrupulous people managing our banks. What else does anybody need to push people into violent protests? What else, does anybody need to ensure all the planned programs (election, census, naira redesign) fail?

I am beginning to think the cabal around Bahuri is probably planning a tenor elongation. If not, why and when did Tinubu become an enemy of the same government he helped win elections? These people know Tinubu wants to be president and he is not someone that can be pushed around. So, their plan was to get him out of the way at the primaries which unfortunately for them failed. Now, they are coming out with their next strategies which include making life unbearable for Nigerians and hoping it would lead to violent protests across the country.

The issue is, Tinubu may not be their target. Their target is to hold on to power and whoever is doing anything to jeopardize that plan is an enemy.

DSS will be reaching out to you later tonight. Your location has be mapped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by jchioma: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Cry me a river. I have never seen a people as greedy as these sets of urchins. If after the southwest and south south have had their own turn, justice and fairness requires the next region should be southeast, but Emilokan despite his frailties, old age and questionable past thinks a Peter Obi will step down for him in order for power to come back to the south. If Tinubu cannot step down in the interest of fairness to the southeast, then let the north have it. Una mumu neva do?

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by eagleu: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

8 whole years later, you suddenly wake up and understand what the average Igbo has been saying!
You called him IPOB. You called him 5%, and you called him unsophisticated and wailer.
What do we call you now?

4 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Moneyyman: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
I hate it when you people keep blaming a supposed cabal for decisions that the president is making.

How can a president not be responsible for his decisions? Which stupid cabal?

How can you people say "Buhari may not be aware of the intentions of the cabal" which level of madness is that?

Was he elected to execute actions for any demonic cabal?

Allow him own up to his actions.

He's had his run, however good or bad, it's time for him to go rest in his cow farm (as he promised several years back).

Stop making him a fall guy; he does everything consciously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by mushystuff: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
eagleu:

8 whole years later, you suddenly wake up and understand what the average Igbo has been saying!
You called him IPOB. You called him 5%, and you called him unsophisticated and wailer.
What do we call you now?

Call am goat, ewu or eran, simple. grin

4 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Landowner101(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
agadez007:
Honestly I would like for buhari to continue than for tinubu to win
Infact,Now I am beginning to see what urchins saw in buhari prior 2015/2019

Our darling daddy bubu
We dey your back
I just started loving buhari this 2023, if POssible he should continue till 2031, we all die here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Bigfish121(m): 12:46am On Feb 02, 2023
The dss DG is in support of Tinubu

Alcatraz001:

Millions of Nigerians will vote for Obi and he will win. The worst is you and your agents will instigate crisis. You think millions registered for PVC for nothing? If you like start a war, the Nigerian people will troop out to vote for Obi. Tinubu destroyed the lives of millions of Nigerians because of his ambition.

President Buhari should put the DSS on alert to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for insurrection. He’s a clear & present danger to our democracy & he must be stopped.

All security agencies should be placed on red alert!!!
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by betshopagent(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:

wailer! What other sane minds knew since 2015.You are just knowing in 2023. Sophisticated westerners in indeed.sai baba! grin. Now in all honesty, rate buhari and Jonathan make we see.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by betshopagent(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2023
AdiscoPele:

but the S.E is just 5%.urchins never cease to amaze me with their senseless submissions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / First Lady Pledges To Assist Saharawi Women In Liberation Of Their Country / Benue State University BSU Post UTME 2012 / 2013 Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.