Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) (27143 Views)

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYi_VCR-Wk&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Tinubu not even from Lagos he's claiming from

What made Tinubu think that he will rule Nigeria?

" If I open your chapter you won't withstand the shock" Udom says...

"You say that your boy... what an insult! If I wanted to answer Asiwaju, he wouldn't carry the kind of insult I will insult him...."

How old are you Mr governor,he call you boy does not mean he's calling you Baby......
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by FireUpNow(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Druggie source of income, name of secondary school he attended, school mates and state of origin unknown,. This vawulence is very loud!! Volume turned on up 100%. Observing

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by tradepunter: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
DINO CLEARLY GAVE A PERFECT ANSWER TO THIS USELESS THIEVING BSTD

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by martinm45: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2023
BAT is carrying this whole thing too far. Pls tell the electorate what you will do for them if you become the president and how you intend to achieve that. Stop insulting people in their own state.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

You are too old for all this

Grow up
slave
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Mrtaye: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2023
bro4u:
Udom shut up, all what Asiwaju said is truth. Akwa ibomites are suffering, you live in Lagos and govern aks from there,, where is the lie??
So what...we don't want an arrogant individual we need someone that is accessible to us simple

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Mrtaye: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sebi Tinubu is the president that is why he should be held responsible. I don't know if you igbos are born brain dead or you just chose to be brain dead out of bigotry or foolishness

Ogbeni this isn't an Igbo agenda it's just evident and commonsensical
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2023
SWATMan:
After listening to give Udom it's obvious that he is really pained. Well all I have to say is please forgive. BAT loves cracking expensive jokes. Initially, I usually get angry but now I laugh when he throws those banters because he is still using the old analogue method of politicking that is now obsolete.

Udom has all reason to be pained.....

Did you hear the part where he said when BAT was making his political comeback after NADECO, he launched out from Udom's office?

Udom probably regrets helping BAT find his feet after Abacha dealt with him.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by ecnuel: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

And he would chase you out of lagos

One signature from Sanwo Olu, your C of O is gone and bulldozers are on your property

Even Akwa Ibom house Anex in Ikoyi

Is this the character you want to rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by okonja(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2023
The most selfless word is "I". Udom is being egoistic, imagine saying "I" maintain the airport he landed. undecided
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by SocialJustice: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

Of Iragbiji union
Iragbiji NURTW.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by victorVIC1(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Tinubu has all it takes to win this election

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number πŸ‘‡

Let him better learn how to communicate. How will you go to a state where the governor has made the stadium available for your use and also deployed securities to ensure your safety is guaranteed then you inturn start refering to the governor as a boy because he equally availed same courtesy to another candidate. Dude lacks decorum and I can't help but wonder if he has what it takes to represent Nigeria in global meetings

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by kayperry: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
D idiot is always full of himself. Infact I don't blame him at all, I only blame d tribe he come from. Imagine insulting a sitting Governor in Ogun state and yet his people hailed him.
Removing a sitting Governor bcs he was not dancing to his tone yet his people hailed him.
So blame his kinsmen for allowing an ancestor and drug pusher to Lord over them.
@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive

Your mates in the east just burnt down inec office ... when you people intend to focus on your home and stop dictating what other people home should.

In yoruba land, we honor and respect our leaders, Tinubu is older and a political father to Dapo abiodun, besides Dapo is still following BAT, why are you poeple crying more than the bereaved.
Although we live in a civil world and even sometime i find BAT statement offense but funnily thats how old people are, my mom is over 60+ and my grandma, her mom still say somethings to her even me her grandchild find offensive .. my mom just take it with pitch of salt .. Whether the world as evolve or global whatever we can't change them and we can't kill them meaning we just have to accept they are older than us and live with it,

However your mates in the east just burnt down inec office ... when will you people shift focus to your home and stop dictating what other people home should be undecided sometimes i wonder, was it Tinubu that fought aganist east in civil war and deny them biafra cos the "HATE" seems ancenstral

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number πŸ‘‡

Which Tinubu, and which election. Tinubu that already crying up and down 🀣🀣🀣
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by odduduwa: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Jalinspy:
An urchin spotted above said that Udom is really pained grin grin. That the most uncultured candidate contesting presidency likes throwing expensive jokes. Insulting a whole state and sitting governor is what Urchins call expensive joke shocked shocked, but if someone returns it to the same frog eyes drug lord they start shouting. Dino Melaye did it, and urchins shouted like those that lost their whole family members to terrible accident.
I never terrible people like urchins in my whole life before. Always encouraging evil whenever it favours them. Am happy that other nigerians that doesn't know their true character has come to realise their real identity. Worst than Chameleon
you know them , if the jabs comes from them , they will tell it's a joke but if it comes from you,it becomes an insult
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by ponishah: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

Do you know you are a criminal?
Stop advertising crime
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by wordbank(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sebi Tinubu is the president that is why he should be held responsible. I don't know if you igbos are born brain dead or you just chose to be brain dead out of bigotry or foolishness

Voom, you attacked the Igbos. Did i mention them in my statement?
You are making yorubas look stupid.
A man should stand by his word and I like Tinubu for that.
He did not deny the billion vans that entered his house but one stupid spokesman like you disgraced himself on national television

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Komu1048(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
D idiot is always full of himself. Infact I don't blame him at all, I only blame d tribe he come from. Imagine insulting a sitting Governor in Ogun state and yet his people hailed him.
Removing a sitting Governor bcs he was not dancing to his tone yet his people hailed him.
So blame his kinsmen for allowing an ancestor and drug pusher to Lord over them.
@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive

Me Man, nobody is perfect in this life. Forget all the propaganda and vote for Asiwaju for a better Nigeria
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Diligence: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
It seems Tinubu always takes "drugs" before mounting the stage. He is probably under an INFLUENCE!

TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY
OBI-DATTINOW
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Levels1(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Ezeama400:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYi_VCR-Wk&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Tinubu not even from Lagos he's claiming from

What made Tinubu think that he will rule Nigeria?

" If I open your chapter you won't withstand the shock" Udom says...

"You say that your boy... what an insult! If I wanted to answer Asiwaju, he wouldn't carry the kind of insult I will insult him...."

This is a coward talk

Aren't you a boy truly

Vote wisely

Vote for our future

Be Batifed
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Joyless004: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

And you think anyone will contact u for assignments when u already displayed who you are in ur first paragraph
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Exclusive101: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2023
You lik Tinubu cos he admitted bullion van entered his house but same foolish oloriburuku Igbo like you father still support Pandora criminal after denying he was caught red handed looting over 250 million cash with his governor convoy to his warehouse in Lagos or the millions of dollars he looted into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account. You see say your Igbo papa head no fit correct till Jesus returns. Oloshious fellow !

wordbank:

Voom, you attacked the Igbos. Did i mention them in my statement?
You are making yorubas look stupid.
A man should stand by his word and I like Tinubu for that.
He did not deny the billion vans that entered his house but one stupid spokesman like you disgraced himself on national television
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Mrtaye: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
oga tribalist. Face tinubu and his supporters. Are you saying yorubas will not vote obi or what is all this nonsense?
Sometimes i think people like you work for tinubu, you are trying to get yorubas to hate obi. It is obvious.
They are very manipulative and deceptive
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Owologbo(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
wordbank:

A man that said to Nigerians he will make N1 equal to $1 in 2015 abi?
Same man is bragging he wants to show them the way.
Craze get levels
You just show your own level

The man brain don rot.
in 2022 he asked why we are worried about the dollar rate; if we are spend dollar in Nigeria.
2023, after seeing that the man he had been defending all these years is not supporting him, he turned a wailer.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Goke7: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2023
when dino was making fun of tinubu, were they all not laughing, one jibe now, e dey pain them
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Naija4love(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

You sound daft.
Udom has been living in Lagos since the 90s.
I don't know why you guys think everything in Lagos started in 1999
I normal ignore people like you, who never for once questions their leader about the bad management of the state resources but love open mouth to ask stupid question from others leaders. Your daft ignorance never do continue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by saintadeola: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2023
The governor is mature than tinubu,it’s a lesson for Ogun state people who witness how tinubu ridiculously swipe at sitting state governor.tinubu seems to have lost his senses
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by canDy4eva(f): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

Yes he has all it takes to win😜😜😜

...in a town hall different

From balablu...bulabaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just pack wellπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

And he would chase you out of lagos

One signature from Sanwo Olu, your C of O is gone and bulldozers are on your property

Even Akwa Ibom house Anex in Ikoyi

You are not ashamed of yourself. Keep being an urchin. You hear?
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Tektronics12: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2023
Udom has a House in Lagos. Why is he Living in Lagos and Not Akwa Ibom. Answer Tinubu if you get Mind.
Jalinspy:
An urchin spotted above said that Udom is really pained grin grin. That the most uncultured candidate contesting presidency likes throwing expensive jokes. Insulting a whole state and sitting governor is what Urchins call expensive joke shocked shocked, but if someone returns it to the same frog eyes drug lord they start shouting. Dino Melaye did it, and urchins shouted like those that lost their whole family members to terrible accident.
I never terrible people like urchins in my whole life before. Always encouraging evil whenever it favours them. Am happy that other nigerians that doesn't know their true character has come to realise their real identity. Worst than Chameleon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 / VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.