Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) (27154 Views)

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Themandator: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2023
SWATMan:
After listening to give Udom it's obvious that he is really pained. Well all I have to say is please forgive. BAT loves cracking expensive jokes. Initially, I usually get angry but now I laugh when he throws those banters because he is still using the old analogue method of politicking that is now obsolete.

That it's a real man ..not like the cowardly fellow in one south west state that took the insult and even spent tax payers money to swallow the insult , publicly on press statement

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Osamanelly(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Tinubu has all it takes to win this election

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇
you will keep bagging and no one will give you job and you won't see any help

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by winner37(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2023
This Udom matter no get meaning ,why did he give out what he has to a half dead man on a spot when he was lamenting his pains ...This man is indecisive , playing with people's intelligence in AKWA IBOM, relocating many projects to his home town .. That ABAT secretarial road has he completed the road now or has he successful relocate the local government secretarial to his home town ?
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Mrtaye:

They are very manipulative and deceptive
talk to your brothers to know how to sell their candidate without insulting yorubas. Else i would believe they are secretly workig for tinubu to ensure yorubas dont support obi
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Izuegbunnam: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2023
PointZerom:
;Peter Obi was the then Capt Sultan landlord in Nsukka.

Peter OBI once lived together with Sultan of Sokoto but this useless urinating machine Thifnubu has no track record. The only record we know is how he paid $460,000 to evade jail in US as a drug lord.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2023
kayperry:

Your mates in the east just burnt down inec office ... when you people intend to focus on your home and stop dictating what other people home should.

In yoruba land, we honor and respect our leaders, Tinubu is older and a political father to Dapo abiodun, besides Dapo is still following BAT, why are you poeple crying more than the bereaved.
Although we live in a civil world and even sometime i find BAT statement offense but funnily thats how old people are, my mom is over 60+ and my grandma, her mom still say somethings to her even me her grandchild find offensive .. my mom just take it with pitch of salt .. Whether the world as evolve or global whatever we can't change them and we can't kill them meaning we just have to accept they are older than us and live with it,

However your mates in the east just burnt down inec office ... when will you people shift focus to your home and stop dictating what other people home should be undecided sometimes i wonder, was it Tinubu that fought aganist east in civil war and deny them biafra cos the "HATE" seems ancenstral
I'm compiling list of wailing wailers, maybe we will give u provost of urchins association.

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by tomju2(f): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

And he would chase you out of lagos

One signature from Sanwo Olu, your C of O is gone and bulldozers are on your property

Even Akwa Ibom house Anex in Ikoyi
When an illiterate speaks you can tell. Do you own any property anywhere in this world? We both know you don't. So keep quiet let property owners comment. C of O my foot.

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇
Contact you to write wetin? Your hand go dey shake like your principal own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by onomeabuja: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2023
Issayuguda:

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

How much is it
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by nedekid: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2023
bro4u:
Udom shut up, all what Asiwaju said is truth. Akwa ibomites are suffering, you live in Lagos and govern aks from there,, where is the lie??
But Tinubu lives in Abuja aside lagos. Owns multiple properties there.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Jalaw: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

"Tinubu has all it takes"

And you're here soliciting to write academic assignment for people in order to put food on the table.
Is seyi Tinubu writting assignment for people?
Don't you want to move from that level?
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by masui(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

suffer no dey tire una?...

From Buhari to Tinubu?..

thats like moving from Everton to Wycombe

Lol.

Everton to Wycombe grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by nedekid: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2023
victorVIC1:

Let him better learn how to communicate. How will you go to a state where the governor has made the stadium available for your use and also deployed securities to ensure your safety is guaranteed then you inturn start refering to the governor as a boy because he equally availed same courtesy to another candidate. Dude lacks decorum and I can't help but wonder if he has what it takes to represent Nigeria in global meetings
He will possible have assistants that will go around to explain to world leaders what he meant after talks. Afterall we have had them explain what blablablu blublaba, galadagalada as meaning (according to one fellow on this forum), a "proud and unassuming gazelle". grin

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by TYCO77: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
SWATMan:
After listening to give Udom it's obvious that he is really pained. Well all I have to say is please forgive. BAT loves cracking expensive jokes. Initially, I usually get angry but now I laugh when he throws those banters because he is still using the old analogue method of politicking that is now obsolete.

Exactly!
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Isobug: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sebi Tinubu is the president that is why he should be held responsible. I don't know if you igbos are born brain dead or you just chose to be brain dead out of bigotry or foolishness

Small thing Igbos, why are you people like this? Brain dead humans calling other people brain dead, Is it not an aberration? Travel and see so you can see things for yourself and change the mentality you have against other Nigerians, stop sticking to only Osun villages.
Shebi Tinubu is not the President but when he was busy shouting in many campaign grounds in 2015 that 1 naira will be equal to 1dollar and that they would provide students loans, he didn't know he'll not be the President. Be defending him, even when the videos are everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by studM(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

One signature from Sanwo Olu, your C of O is gone and bulldozers are on your property

Ur indeed a fool and a condemned criminal with no single moral!!

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Tom1960: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2023
E pain am! But he was very happy when Dino was insulting Akpabio his destiny changer in his presence. Udom is a hypocrite.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by mayo47(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Sure, you will laugh with your teeth shinning if it was done to you

SWATMan:
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by AmuDimpka: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
D idiot is always full of himself. Infact I don't blame him at all, I only blame d tribe he come from. Imagine insulting a sitting Governor in Ogun state and yet his people hailed him.
Removing a sitting Governor bcs he was not dancing to his tone yet his people hailed him.
So blame his kinsmen for allowing an ancestor and drug pusher to Lord over them.
@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive
I live in Lagos ... Yoruba no get respect at all

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Mrtaye: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2023
HardMirror:
talk to your brothers to know how to sell their candidate without insulting yorubas. Else i would believe they are secretly workig for tinubu to ensure yorubas dont support obi
I am Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by RxCatalyst: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
D idiot is always full of himself. Infact I don't blame him at all, I only blame d tribe he come from. Imagine insulting a sitting Governor in Ogun state and yet his people hailed him.
Removing a sitting Governor bcs he was not dancing to his tone yet his people hailed him.
So blame his kinsmen for allowing an ancestor and drug pusher to Lord over them.
If you like cry river, he is not the one responsible for your leader's failure
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by GUNITGuy: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Is Tinubu lying 🤥🤥🤥.,.....Stop deceiving yourself
Most of you can't stay amongst your kinsmen when u govern finish .....Zoom Lagos and Abuja as a senator or Tennant in Lagos
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Rhapsody97: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Your stupidity render me speechless

Nothing of such will ever happen
In a country where there's law

If they try that sh!t ,they would be sued and they will lose

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by atinga1: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Itogbes:
Another tenant of 'Emilokan'
A vendor playing partisan politics, in the same platform he uses to market his products.

Business and politics don't mix.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by tuzle(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
bro4u:
Udom shut up, all what Asiwaju said is truth. Akwa ibomites are suffering, you live in Lagos and govern aks from there,, where is the lie??
lagosians are enjoying abi

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Dharey2377: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05
Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive

sorry mr story teller which tribe are u from? i believe u re one the majority tribe which later reduced herself to a minority whereby, a mini minority tribe is now the majority in the social-political history our dear country.
if ur so called tribe has someone of asiwaju calibar ur tribe would not be downgraded in nigeria politics.
one yoruba proverbs says'' ENI TI KO NI RU ENI KO LE MOYI ENI'' in translation'' someone who doesnt have ur kind of person cannot know the value of that person''.
whether u like it or not, asiwaju has inbuilt character of yoruba's forefathers i.e Herbert marculy, obafemi awolowo, mko abiola, baba fela, funmilayo ransome kuti, efuroye tinubu etc these are heroes of our dear tribes.... we have so many of them whose name i cant recalled or whom i dont know.... i am proudly a Yoruba man and i know u re not proud of your downgarded minority tribe in nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by sapele914(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ezeama400:
https://m.youtube.com/watc?v=xRYi_VCR-Wk&si=EnSIkaIECMiOma

Tinubu not even from Lagos he's claiming from

What made Tinubu think that he will rule Nigeria?

" If I open your chapter you won't withstand the shock" Udom says...

"You say that your boy... what an insult! If I wanted to answer Asiwaju, he wouldn't carry the kind of insult I will insult him...."
Shut up useless Betrayer, let us see if you will not go back to your house & businesses in Lagos State.

Gone to use Akwa Ibom money to acquire property @ Eko Atlantic? Let wait and see if you would be able to open your mouth, this time next year.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Pascal9: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

you lie
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by sapele914(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dharey2377:

sorry mr story teller which tribe are u from? i believe u re one the majority tribe which later reduced herself to a minority whereby, a mini minority tribe is now the majority in the social-political history our dear country.
if ur so called tribe has someone of asiwaju calibar ur tribe would not be downgraded in nigeria politics.
one yoruba proverbs says'' ENI TI KO NI RU ENI KO LE MOYI ENI'' in translation'' someone who doesnt have ur kind of person cannot know the value of that person''.
whether u like it or not, asiwaju has inbuilt character of yoruba's forefathers i.e Herbert marculy, obafemi awolowo, mko abiola, baba fela, funmilayo ransome kuti, efuroye tinubu etc these are heroes of our dear tribes.... we have so many of them whose name i cant recalled or whom i dont know.... i am proudly a Yoruba man and i know u re not proud of your downgarded minority tribe in nigeria..
I always laugh when I hear some ignorant people say that the Yorubas will not vote for Tinubu, even outgoing Governor Adeleke of Osun State will vote for Tinubu, Governor Makinde included.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by wallarwallar(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
wordbank:

A man that said to Nigerians he will make N1 equal to $1 in 2015 abi?
Same man is bragging he wants to show them the way.
Craze get levels
You just show your own level

Na u dey craze pass na tinubu be Nigeria president wey talk say he go turn $1 to #1. Ur craze brain no get solution
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by obrian888: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

you must be demented to think like that, what is even wrong with some of you Yorubas even, who told you a sitting governor will just revoke a c of o and gbam the person leaves Lagos. what is even in that useless Lagos that i hate walking around whether day or night? rubbish. Lagos one of the most danderous cities to live in due to the menace created by the Thief called TIFNUBU and his thug MC Oluomo.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by fubsy: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
In as much as I respect all the presidential candidates, I do not like the way Tinubu approaches his campaigns. He insults and disrespects other candidate. Rather than rely on the strength of his manifesto, he insults Atiku, Obi, and even governorship and deputy governorship candidates like Funke Akindele. His approach is petty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.