Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) (27149 Views)

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
This tin pain Udom
When you see men with large egos carrying swagger sticks you can tell deep down they feel small. They are all the same in the SS. DEMIGODS
Tinubu has always talked carelessly. We know him for that in Lagos
Disgraceful

You are not any different from Tinubu, at least, Tinubu was honest and said his mind. A governor from the opposition offered all necessary support and respect only to insult him? Was that how Peter Obi did when he campaigned there?

I am glad the election is on, young Nigerians from ethnic minority groups would see the true colours of you hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Tektronics12:
Udom has a House in Lagos. Why is he Living in Lagos and Not Akwa Ibom. Answer Tinubu if you get Mind.

Udom studied at Unilag and started his career even before Tinubu returned to Nigeria from exile. Did you not listen to where Udom said the financial resources Tinubu got was from his desk and needed his approval?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Yankee101: 3:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Pdp has the most matured campaign
I believe that’s part of the reason they’ll win
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2023
The dementia man is not only crude in his speeches, but arrogant, stoopid, senile, unintelligent, brazenly corrupt and a toxic tribalist who is surrounded by religious bigots and jihadists.

Better Atiku than this idiot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by TREX002: 5:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Linda1999:
Tinubu has all it takes to win this election

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇
It that assignment that will KILL u IDIoT
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by walefresh3(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Chetas81:
within the Republic of stupid people like modern day slave which is you
tinubon sick bed is better than an healthy obi.... Fact.. obi is too dull to rule nigeria.... I don't want a man with container economy...

Vote wisely vote Tinubu... Nyamiris wey sufferness pursue come Yoruba land dey talk say suffer no dey tire me... Inside me and obi whondey suffer ?
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by omonnakoda: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Gerrard59:

You are not any different from Tinubu, at least, Tinubu was honest and said his mind. A governor from the opposition offered all necessary support and respect only to insult him? Was that how Peter Obi did when he campaigned there?

I am glad the election is on, young Nigerians from ethnic minority groups would see the true colours of you hypocrites.
guy I hope everything is okay with your mother?
Do not come attacking the for no reason it will not end well.
There is no reason to start name calling that you won't finish.
Me I won't start but I will finish
Be warned
Watch your mouth
Your mouth no big pass my own
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
guy I hope everything is okay with your mother?
Do not come attacking the for no reason it will not end well.
There is no reason to start name calling that you won't finish.
Me I won't start but I will finish
Be warned
Watch your mouth
Your mouth no big pass my own

Typical. I had to even go through my post again to see if I insulted you, but found nothing.

You are no different from Tinubu. Cry all you want!

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by laughitall(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
wordbank:

Na your papa be stupid person in disguise.
your papa na useless man .. to give birth to a stupid boy like him .. 2 fools
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by effort1: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naija4love:
like seriously. Am from ibeju lekki local gv in Lagos. I knew everything about my state. Obasanjo isn’t part of does names

State specifically what Tinubu did in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.