Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) (27150 Views)

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Buhari Can Rule Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Goke7: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
fubsy:
In as much as I respect all the presidential candidates, I do not like the way Tinubu approaches his campaigns. He insults and disrespects other candidate. Rather than rely on the strength of his manifesto, he insults Atiku, Obi, and even governorship and deputy governorship candidates like Funke Akindele. His approach is petty.

But the man receives insults every day and you think he should not give back his own?
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by wordbank(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Exclusive101:
You lik Tinubu cos he admitted bullion van entered his house but same foolish oloriburuku Igbo like you father still support Pandora criminal after denying he was caught red handed looting over 250 million cash with his governor convoy to his warehouse in Lagos or the millions of dollars he looted into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account. You see say your Igbo papa head no fit correct till Jesus returns. Oloshious fellow !

Ki Ogun pa babalawo panṣaga yi. Àwa ọmọ tòótọ́ kò ní jẹ́ kí ìwà ibi bíi tìrẹ wà

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by wordbank(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
wallarwallar:

Na u dey craze pass na tinubu be Nigeria president wey talk say he go turn $1 to #1. Ur craze brain no get solution
Lol
Urchinating urchin
You still dey grow
I don see urchins wey big pass you oo
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
I don't think udom means well for his own people. His just been selfish and one sidedness. How do you expect a country with different diversity to fold hands to allow another Fulani to succeed another Fulani. The people maters not you.

Obidatti...... Is the language we understand
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by kingslj: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
What suprised me most about these governors and senators is that they know about demonic political figures activities but refuse to disclose these secrets.

Udom just said how Jonthan was dragged down but refuse to talk further.
Okorocha mention issues about having secrets of who was in Aso rock .... but kept mute
dino malaye same thing.
Oshomomile .. same thing

Are in a sane society.?
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Exclusive101: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ki ni oloriburuku so lenu.
All this your Google translate beta go n retranslate to Spanish. Oloshious fellow.

wordbank:

Ki Ogun pa babalawo panṣaga yi. Àwa ọmọ tòótọ́ kò ní jẹ́ kí ìwà ibi bíi tìrẹ wà
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Babaibe: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
You are a fool Udom, were you not there laughing, when Dino Melaye was singing and hitting himself on the floor. Conglomerate of mad men.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by karnap(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
The governor is right,tinubu is very arrogant insulting people's up and down,thinking his money is everything,

We have prayed to God to bring Tinibu down cuz he doesnt mean well for Nigerians...
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Exclusive101: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's your lose if you need his service but chose not to patronize him out of chronic bigotry n irredeemable hate you inherited from your Igbo mother's womb.

I am voting Tinubu but all those I buy parts to repair my cars from are Igbos, so what. because I am not supporting the Pandora criminal they should not sell to me ? Who lose ?

Joyless004:

And you think anyone will contact u for assignments when u already displayed who you are in ur first paragraph
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Ujadon: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mikepenny5:
I know Tinubu can’t be president, but his rude, vote APC, PDP OUT , they are failures , VOTE

You can't even spell rude well 2023 asiwaju all the way
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by victorVIC1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
nedekid:

He will possible have assistants that will go around to explain to world leaders what he meant after talks. Afterall we have had them explain what blablablu blublaba, galadagalada as meaning (according to one fellow on this forum), a "proud and unassuming gazelle". grin

Hahaha. Almost got me rolling on the floor

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by effort1: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:
Tinubu has all it takes to win this election

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇

Yeah, especially because he has what it takes to abuse people like a fool
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by effort1: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
SWATMan:
After listening to give Udom it's obvious that he is really pained. Well all I have to say is please forgive. BAT loves cracking expensive jokes. Initially, I usually get angry but now I laugh when he throws those banters because he is still using the old analogue method of politicking that is now obsolete.
Someone accommodated you in his state and your way of appreciation is to insult him?

Didn't you say Yorubas are cultured people? Does this behaviour sound like that of a cultured person?

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by effort1: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

And he would chase you out of lagos

One signature from Sanwo Olu, your C of O is gone and bulldozers are on your property

Even Akwa Ibom house Anex in Ikoyi

Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu.

Tinubu is from iragbiji, not from Lagos.

People of Akwa Ibom have been living in Lagos before Tinubu was born.

Your comment is a sign of mental daftness.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by effort1: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Naija4love:
😂😂😂😂😂 insult you say my brother. Is there any insult that can work on Nigeria politics. Bro you no get shame, leave your state you govern to build mansions in another state someone govern fine and you get mouth to talk of insult.
Tinubu just told all the governors who govern their state bad and run to stay in Lagos how bad they are.
Am enjoying this 😆😆😆

Tinubu didn't develop Lagos. It is jakande, mobolaji Johnson, Obasanjo and Buba Marwa that made Lagos habitable.

Lagos became a cesspool under Tinubu and everywhere you go stinks.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by laughitall(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
wordbank:

A man that said to Nigerians he will make N1 equal to $1 in 2015 abi?
Same man is bragging he wants to show them the way.
Craze get levels
You just show your own level
you must be a stupid person in disguise.. is tinubu the current president
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Olurondo: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
When Dino Maleye was mocking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's health during PDP Rally at Delta State,Governor Udom Emmanuel was there cheering Dino and laughing with other PDP governors in attendance. His assertion that Atiku has not insulted any presidential candidate is false and untrue.Atiku has on numerous occasions insulted BAT calling him all kinds of names.When Udom was ED at Zenith Bank,he used to beg Tinubu to deposit money in Zenith Bank.So Udom does not want to be insulted but he and PDP can insult Tinubu?That being said,I think the Presidential candidates should focus on national issues and how they want to address them rather than trading insults and abuses.We should not be distracted!!
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Goodman247: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Failed country, incompetent leaders
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by wordbank(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
laughitall:
you must be a stupid person in disguise.. is tinubu the current president
Na your papa be stupid person in disguise.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by omonnakoda: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
This tin pain Udom
When you see men with large egos carrying swagger sticks you can tell deep down they feel small. They are all the same in the SS.DEMIGODS
Tinubu has always talked carelessly. We know him for that in Lagos
Disgraceful
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Shikini: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good response
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Naija4love(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
effort1:

Tinubu didn't develop Lagos. It is jakande, mobolaji Johnson, Obasanjo and Buba Marwa that made Lagos habitable.

Lagos became a cesspool under Tinubu and everywhere you go stinks.
like seriously. Am from ibeju lekki local gv in Lagos. I knew everything about my state. Obasanjo isn’t part of does names
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by GEEBITE: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
You said that to a former Executive director in Zenith bank who has lived 85 percent of his life in Lagos even before Tinubu dreamt of becoming Governor.
Naija4love:
😂😂😂😂😂 insult you say my brother. Is there any insult that can work on Nigeria politics. Bro you no get shame, leave your state you govern to build mansions in another state someone govern fine and you get mouth to talk of insult.
Tinubu just told all the governors who govern their state bad and run to stay in Lagos how bad they are.
Am enjoying this 😆😆😆
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by JeffRock: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
This urchin will obviously produce F9 assessment if he writes your assignments and the likes.

Contract him to write your assignments at your peril
Linda1999:

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by nesphil(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pls, don't mind the demented, old, fake, substandard, duuuurglord, and counterfeited product called Tinubu.
He ran short of lies to tell our people grin
HE Udom Emmanuel has performed more than him as a Governor, from the Airport to the stadium, he saw what AKS looks like abi.

Ezeama400:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYi_VCR-Wk&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Tinubu not even from Lagos he's claiming from

What made Tinubu think that he will rule Nigeria?

" If I open your chapter you won't withstand the shock" Udom says...

"You say that your boy... what an insult! If I wanted to answer Asiwaju, he wouldn't carry the kind of insult I will insult him...."
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by JinxBreaker: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
This Tinubu is a clown for making such an irresponsible statement after the AKSG has shown maturity by allowing him the state facilities for his Campaign of calumny, lies, and deceits.

This careless and foooolish statement of his shows that, Tinubu lacks what it takes to rule this country.

in fact, Tinubu is very stup1d for insulting my state governor, who has performed more than him as a Governor.

Ezeama400:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYi_VCR-Wk&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Tinubu not even from Lagos he's claiming from

What made Tinubu think that he will rule Nigeria?

" If I open your chapter you won't withstand the shock" Udom says...

"You say that your boy... what an insult! If I wanted to answer Asiwaju, he wouldn't carry the kind of insult I will insult him...."
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dharey2377:

sorry mr story teller which tribe are u from? i believe u re one the majority tribe which later reduced herself to a minority whereby, a mini minority tribe is now the majority in the social-political history our dear country.
if ur so called tribe has someone of asiwaju calibar ur tribe would not be downgraded in nigeria politics.
one yoruba proverbs says'' ENI TI KO NI RU ENI KO LE MOYI ENI'' in translation'' someone who doesnt have ur kind of person cannot know the value of that person''.
whether u like it or not, asiwaju has inbuilt character of yoruba's forefathers i.e Herbert marculy, obafemi awolowo, mko abiola, baba fela, funmilayo ransome kuti, efuroye tinubu etc these are heroes of our dear tribes.... we have so many of them whose name i cant recalled or whom i dont know.... i am proudly a Yoruba man and i know u re not proud of your downgarded minority tribe in nigeria..
Eyaaa, sorry to disappoint u, d batified bastard is full of himself and I'm not surprised that people from that side are like that. Neither here nor their
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by God2man2again(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Something is wrong is somewhere.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Happened: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jalinspy:
An urchin spotted above said that Udom is really pained grin grin. That the most uncultured candidate contesting presidency likes throwing expensive jokes. Insulting a whole state and sitting governor is what Urchins call expensive joke shocked shocked, but if someone returns it to the same frog eyes drug lord they start shouting. Dino Melaye did it, and urchins shouted like those that lost their whole family members to terrible accident. .
I never terrible people like urchins in my whole life before. Always encouraging evil whenever it favours them. Am happy that other nigerians that doesn't know their true character has come to realise their real identity. Worst than Chameleon
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by kingyakos: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda1999:

Which brain are you using to write academic assignment for people, dat ur tinubu kind of brain.
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by kingyakos: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na their way.
Insult and backstabbing but when you reply them begin cry victim
Re: 2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:27am On Feb 03, 2023
franchasng:
They keep telling us about Lekki Deep Seaport Tinubu and Lagos state built but listen how Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel destroyed their propaganda.

They hate to see developments go to Southeast or Southsouth, they want all development to be in Lagos, they use Federal government policies to deprive Southeast and Southsouth developmental projects and then they will turnaround and claim Lagos is the only progressive state after sabotaging other regions.

Udom Emmanuel said he has been applying to APC federal government for a license to build a Deep Seaport in Akwa Ibom but they refused to attend to him because they hate development in Southeast and Southsouth but when Lagos applied they quickly granted them and after building it today they are using it to brag.

Una eyes go de clear one by one

I noticed it. He was pained when he explained it. He just did not want to go further and ask why was Lagos granted approval, but Akwa Ibom has not. To even think that Akwa Ibom proposed port has a natural deep shoreline. I won't be surprised if he votes for Peter Obi as he understands how Nigeria is structured.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.