Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms (765 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Abandons Her Friend Been Sick All D Time & When he Died, See what she wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2023
I had some Mild Fever weeks back, the kind that comes with a funny flu. Not the malaria/typhoid kind of fever..

Accompanying it were severe cough, spitting phlegm heavily, sometimes dry cough, throat issues, runny nose, almost blocked nasal cavity. At a time I had Serious sore throat.
My nose was so blocked for a while too, so much one morning I woke Up, I could barely breathe.

But now what's left is just cough and Phlegm. Every moment, I'm coughing and Spitting out..
I put one and two together and my mind went straight to COVID..., Must be A new, stronger Covid variant.

Then I saw a video of the CMD of Lasuth saying that we should be concerned about this new variant that has shown face in China, india since late last year. Nigerian Drs, by virtue of so many Things, are one of the best in the world as we all know.
And of course I know that no matter what measures are taken (which the government will very likely not) NO HOW NO HOW, it will definitely get here.
Infact me I knew it would be in Nigerian already as he was talking.

So I wanna ask you, have you been sick too? like surprisingly sick out of the Blue, out of no where, with Some strangely tough flu Symptoms?
What were the symptoms you Experienced or Experiencing right now?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Dshocker(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:
I had some Mild Fever weeks back, the kind that comes with a funny flu. Not the malaria/typhoid kind of fever..

Accompanying it were severe cough, spitting phlegm heavily, sometimes dry cough, throat issues. At a time I had Serious sore throat
My nose was so blocked for a while too, so much one day that I could barely breathe.

But now what's left is just cough and Phlegm. Every moment, I'm coughing and Spitting out..
I put one and two together and my mind wrtn straight to COVID...
A new Covid variant. Then I saw a video of the CMD of Lasuth saying that we should be concerned about this new variant that has shown face in China India since late last year ..
And of course I know that no matter what measured are taken (which the government will very likely not) if they do, NO HOW NO HOW, will get here
Infact me I knew it would be in the country already as he was talking

So I wanna ask you, have you been sick too? like surprisingly sick out of the Blue, out of no where, with Some strangely tough flu Symptoms?
What were the symptoms you Experienced?

Na only you oooooO.

You are a dead man grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Adaisback(f): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Following.
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by ShenTeh(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Sorry bro. No not everyone has the symptoms that you have advertised here.

Go seek medical help.

Wishing you health and life.
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Dshocker:

grin
You need a different kind of Treatment...
Get help ASAP!
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2023
ShenTeh:
Sorry bro. No not everyone has the symptoms that you have advertised here.

Go seek medical help.

Wishing you health and life.
Have actually seen a few people here and there complaining fo cold, cough cataarh etc.
Two persons living in China I Know said they fell ill out of nowhere...
That's why I said Putting one and two together, I see very clearly that there is a new strain of COVID.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by alpharoyalty: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2023
I had the same symptom early January, after xmas break. It took about a week for the cough and phlegm to stop.
Chewed garlic and bitter cola every night before going to bed.
Noticed same symptom among my colleagues in the office same period.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2023
alpharoyalty:
I had the same symptom early January, after xmas break. It took about a week for the cough and phlegm to stop.
Chewed garlic and bitter cola every night before going to bed.
Noticed same symptom among my colleagues in the office same period.
Right...
Like I said, my mind Travelled, and it was very easy for me to put one and two together, to see that there is a strong variant flying around
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by alpharoyalty: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Right...
Like I said, my mind Travelled, and it was very easy for me to put one and two together, to see that there is a strong variant flying around

You are right but I am really not scared of anything COVID. It's just like any other flu.
I believe my body can handle it.
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Adaisback:
Following.
currently going to hospital now

Same thing
malaria + cough I even lost my voice
what's happening
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Adaisback:
Following.
only a kiss and knacks from you will cure me 😭
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by SenecaTheYonger: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2023
It's the new Covid strain. It started around December last year. I also had my fair share of that, and I'm someone that hardly falls sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Houseofglam7(f): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Get better ❤️‍🩹 soon
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by wumi2017(f): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Same thing happened to me o,, infact that phlegm was something else then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by kelspinall(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2023
bros na only you
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Accompanying it were severe cough, spitting phlegm heavily, sometimes dry cough, throat issues, runny nose, almost blocked nasal cavity. At a time I had Serious sore throat.
My nose was so blocked for a while too, so much one morning I woke Up, I could barely breathe.

I put one and two together and my mind went straight to COVID..., Must be A new, stronger Covid variant.

Then I saw a video of the CMD of Lasuth saying that we should be concerned about this new variant that has shown face in China, india since late last year. Nigerian Drs, by virtue of so many Things, are one of the best in the world as we all know.
And of course I know that no matter what measures are taken (which the government will very likely not) NO HOW NO HOW, it will definitely get here.

Yeah I just recovered two days ago
Sore throat
Cough
Fever
Tiredness
orange colored phlegm

But I'm fine now.. so no fear
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Sore throat
Cough
Fever
Tiredness
orange colored phlegm

But I'm fine now.. so no fear
No, I'm not scared, this isn't about fear.
I'm just checking with y'all.

As for that phlegm, at certain times, it contained blood
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
It's the new Covid strain. It started around December last year. I also had my fair share of that, and I'm someone that hardly falls sick.
You get where I'm going...
Like i Said too, this is the new strain, and that man (CMD Lasuth) was very concerned about this..
If someone like you and I that rarely gets sick can be so ill, how about those with weaker Immune systems, underlying health issues etc...

People in hospitals, fresh out of surgery...? Smh
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
wumi2017:
Same thing happened to me o,, infact that phlegm was something else then
The phlegm was unusually strong and unexpected.
Even when I have cold, catarrh etc. It's not so bad and doesn't last this long
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:

No, I'm not scared, this isn't about fear.
I'm just checking with y'all.

As for that phlegm, at certain times, it contained blood

Blood in your phlegm?, Wow that's serious but still don't be scared.. because being scared makes it worst
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Adaisback(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
only a kiss and knacks from you will cure me 😭
were you sick dear? You know I can do anything for you my baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Adaisback(f): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
currently going to hospital now

Same thing
malaria + cough I even lost my voice
what's happening
oh my darling shocked ndo my baby. Get well soon . 😘😘😘 Kiss and knack na small thing na. I will blow you to the heavens and back. Just get well quick for me inugo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by GreaterFuture(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Blood in your phlegm?, Wow that's serious but still don't be scared.. because being scared makes it worst
Like I said, i'm not sacred, not at all.
Yes, The phlegm is that Serious...
My mind can't even go to the hospitals, where extreme Epidemiological Measures against COVID have been toned down.. cos most people in there even with non life threatening situations, will be at high fatal risk if Infected.
Gravely i tell you, Gravely
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Like is said, i'm not sacred, like at all.
Yes, The phlegm is that Serious...
My mind can't even go to the hospitals, where extreme Epidemiological Measures against COVID have been toned down.. cos most people in there even with non life threatening situations, will be at risk.
Gravely i tell you, Gravely

Duh, you are healed in JESUS name, amen
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adaisback:
oh my darling shocked ndo my baby. Get well soon . 😘😘😘 Kiss and knack na small thing na. I will blow you to the heavens and back. Just get well quick for me inugo
getting better my love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adaisback:
were you sick dear? You know I can do anything for you my baby
😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Not just you oo
Me too
The thing just confuse me
Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by saladinnoir: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
GreaterFuture:

I'm having a similar experience but i wouldn't call any of my symptoms severe and onlt the cough and catarrh are consistent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only That's Been Sick? Cough, Running Nose And Other Flu Symptoms by Goodmarlian: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mine always starts at night,my two nostrils will just block woth heavy phlem running down.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Seen S3x.u@lly H@r@ssing An Unsuspecting Co-passenger Inside A BRT Bus / Beautiful Lady Mistakenly Shows Her 'kpekpus' As She Dances In A Viral Video / Video: Hajia Bintu Advertises Her Juju Products And Ghanaians Aren’t Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.