Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Please Share Your Inputs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share Your Inputs (283 Views)

Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue / Guys Please I Need Your Inputs / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Inputs by Chocoloco: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Kindly share your opinion on the matter.
Re: Please Share Your Inputs by ForestHill: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2023
You even have reserved fuel to type all this 🥺
Re: Please Share Your Inputs by PerfectStranger(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2023
Toddlers everywhere 🥴

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Inputs by jaeyking(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Let's wait for the Redpillers to come and give the alpha talks

Well he should leave that lady
Re: Please Share Your Inputs by Blunttruth: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chocoloco:
So guys a friend of mine has this issue cnd I advised him to quit the relationship.
Hope my advice is best.. you can also input your unbiased opinion on the matter as well.

He has been dating this girl for 2years no,and trys to provide for her in her time of needs,he's not a rich guy but he's trying tho...
There was a time he got into a mess and needed some amount of money to help settle the situation,he asked this his so called babe for help but she said she doesn't have he then requested for a losn from her yet she refused to help and my guy sold his phone for 50k. Omo phone he bought 200+..
So many senerios like this occurred of how she does not support this guy when she is in a position to help highest she helped him with is 2k lol but my guy don spend like craze person for her head..

Even there was a time a guy sent his babe transport fare to come over,this girl went to the guys office first,then they went to an eatry,then to his house

My guy confronted her but she told him nothing occurred between them that he requested for sex but she refused 😁😁😁😁...
But you collected transport .

So no what opened my guys eyes to reason now .
Last week she requested for money 😁
My guy asked her what she needed the money for.
Her reply... what kind of question is this can't I ask you for money again.
Immidiately my guy said he started thinking proper when he did not give her the money.

He narrted his pridicaments to me and I advice was guy save ur .Self by leaving that blood sucker.thats not love .

Kindly share your opinion on the matter.

You should not have said anything. I hope he doesn't go and tell the girl and use you to settle. You should simply have listed qualities of a girl who is a keeper,it's left for h8to use his tongue to count his teeth. Also you should stop allowing him tell you whatever is going on between them.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sexy Maki / As A Worldly Hot Guy, What Concoction Do U usually Use For Gonorrhoea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.