Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (28488 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Seeking Disqualification Of Tinubu, Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Jubrilv(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2023
okay ooo. undecided
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Freshtruth(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Una know money wey tunubu get
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Justpassingby45(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2023
E don start
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
IFSHR:
Adeleke will do his complete 4years and will still contest for a second tenure....

Electoral disputes don't take that long to get settled in court any longer. Prepare ewedu and amala as your man will soon dance back home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Parrot69: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
One Juju boy predicted the outcome of this election but he didn't clarify better but he said the ruling party in the state will continue.. he also predicted for the presidential elections predicting either Atiku or Tinubu will win but will govern for One term only.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adeleke fell again

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by seanwilliam(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Promnightaddy:
Wahala for Adeleke. He think say everything na dance.
chai, human being grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by StJasper(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lana40:
In additional to everything, in this coming election, I will never vote anyone, God will provide a good leader, if there will be..
I better vote for myself than to vote any ungrateful rubbish

Can you please wake up from your religion induced slumber?

God can never vote for any candidate because HE doesn't have a PVC.

You are the one with the PVC, so go and vote for your candidate of choice.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Mccullum: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oyetola on the mission to reclaim his mandate,
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by IFSHR: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
lansile:

Electoral disputes don't take that long to get settled in court any longer. Prepare ewedu and amala as your man will soon dance back home.

Don't worry I will quote you in due time.....keep the ewedu and amala for fridge...we will see who needs it then
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by NohurryInLife: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ileri Oluwa ti şe. Osun deserves a brilliant, focused and disciplined technocrat leader like Oyetola.

The biggest loser is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola; a figba ti Aregbe te sha. smh.

Pride goeth before a fall. Pride brought all of them down and God raised the humble taciturn Oyetola.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Bro, if na you them do wetin dem do Aregbe 4 Osun, you go vex pass as en dey.

Let me tell you something man, irrespective of anything in life, sometimes e dey good to dey judge matter as e take be because of tomorrow.

Most ppl no know the story, una just dey fault Aregbe up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Cajal(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
IFSHR:
Adeleke will do his complete 4years and will still contest for a second tenure....
Sope Otilo

Adeleke ti lule...
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by sreamsense: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tony4000:
Nigeria is a shithole country
Who made it shithole if not someone like you that don't always want others to win cases except what you support? If LP or PDP wins now you will be jumping up and down even if it doesn't follow due process. Problem about you is inborn hatred. People like you, Ipob/esn and all your brothers carrying illegal drugs or commiting one crime or the other in Nigeria and all parts of the world turn Nigeria to shithole because you are all shit that are giving us bad names as if you are born to commit crime.

Your real wailing certificate is getting ready for 25th Feb when obi is sent back to Anambra after loosing woefully to Tinubu with his structureless party, then you will call Nigeria and INEC different names because then, as INEC declares Tinubu winner, ANAP online poll will also declare obi as Ipob/esn president for winning online with wide margin. At this time, you can now be presented with your wailing certificate that will last you for another 8years of Tinubu reign like you did during buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by SenatePresdo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
The people of Osun state must hear word grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Jostoman: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
garfield1:
Another blow to adeleke the clown.all obstacles standing in the way of oyetola are being dismantled
this is how Adeleke will reclaim his mandate back in the appeal court. Know this and know peace.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by FreeStuffsNG: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Bro, if na you them do wetin dem do Aregbe 4 Osun, you go vex pass as en dey. Let me tell you something man, irrespective of anything in life, sometimes e dey good to dey judge matter as e take be because of tomorrow.

Oyetola worked under Aregbe for almost a decade.Same Aregbe was with Asiwaju for decades. Are they each without fault? No. They are already brothers. Aregbe should not have thrown all that relationship away. Sir, pride took a better part of him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Victory for Adeleke in the Appeal court.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by pacesetting: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
So you want God to come down and provide a good leader when He has asked you to choose your leaders? Okay.
God will provide good leaders but you want us to contact you for your own business?
And for your business, NO, we will not contact you. It is illegal to write assignments for people. Rubsh politicians, rubbish citizens.
Lana40:
In additional to everything, in this coming election, I will never vote anyone, God will provide a good leader, if there will be..

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by frank14011991(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ileri Oluwa ti şe. Osun deserves a brilliant, focused and disciplined technocrat leader like Oyetola.

The biggest loser is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola; a figba ti Aregbe te sha. smh.

Pride goeth before a fall. Pride brought all of them down and God raised the humble taciturn Oyetola.

check my signature for free stuffs!
I was disappointed in aregbesola . As a progressive he decided to burn the house he was brought up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by blackpanda: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zico5:
Adeleke will still win. APC is an evil party. Anything they touch is destroyed

Hahahahaha grin
Sai Daddy Tinubu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Tony4000: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Day play… just day play
sreamsense:

Who made it shithole if not someone like you that don't always want others to win cases except what you support? If LP or PDP wins now you will be jumping up and down even if it doesn't follow due process. Problem about you is inborn hatred. People like you, Ipob/esn and all your brothers carrying illegal drugs or commiting one crime or the other in Nigeria and all parts of the world turn Nigeria to shithole because you are all shit that are giving us bad names as if you are born to commit crime.

Your real wailing certificate is getting ready for 25th Feb when obi is sent back to Anambra after loosing woefully to Tinubu with his structureless party, then you will call Nigeria and INEC different names because then, as INEC declares Tinubu winner, ANAP online poll will also declare obi as Ipob/esn president for winning online with wide margin. At this time, you can now be presented with your wailing certificate that will last you for another 8years of Tinubu reign like you did during buhari

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by imoh4king(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
IFSHR:
It seems you have difficulty understanding the write up. His appeal (PDP) was dismissed by the supreme court.
Ask any learned person to interprete to you, Egbon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lana40:

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature
You obviously displaying you are not as smart as I thought. How can u say God will provide when u don't want to vote? Vote yourself for President or best writer
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Ayoolamax: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zico5:
Adeleke will still win. APC is an evil party. Anything they touch is destroyed
Ike ur papa life that was destroy right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Bfly: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
All these to get the suppport of one poor man somewhere whom support they know they dont deserve.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by garfield1: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jostoman:
this is how Adeleke will reclaim his mandate back in the appeal court. Know this and know peace.

Party support should not be blindly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Zulum500: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
Una know money wey tunubu get

Stupeedity runs in you
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Orinechi: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Anyone who desires to have a State like Lagos should vote City boy. If u follow rich people u become rich, if u follow the poor u know what awaits u, City boy is the way ,the vehicle and the destination. Anyone who follows him must enjoy the trip ( as those in Lagos including PO)

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by adexoramo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adeleke will leave that seat before july. There is no way Adeleke can win the Appeal and the supreme Court. BVAS exposed their mago mago. Adeleke is a goner
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy by Parachoko: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Bro, if na you them do wetin dem do Aregbe 4 Osun, you go vex pass as en dey.

Let me tell you something man, irrespective of anything in life, sometimes e dey good to dey judge matter as e take be because of tomorrow.

Oya tell us the story briefly

Did Oyetola stop Aregbe candidates from contesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Governor Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Celebrating Eid El Fitri / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.