Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (72598 Views)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Massiveglory: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Few days ago, I was just imagining we had a Peter obi and osinbanjo as the 2 major contenders.

It would have been an interesting, intellectual and beneficial campaign.
Personally, I would not know who to vote. But I will definitely be happy at any of them that wins.

Unfortunately an old man thst should be fully resigned to playing with his grand kids is the one desperate to destroy Nigeria due to his greed and desperation.

Never again

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Do you have money to buy a bottle? Nah them wey get money dey drink beer
aleast is not up to petrol and we buy every day

Safe your self if not then don't complain
8years 2 billion GDP

O bad oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ElSudani: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Lol...Small minds like yourself think that rented crowds win election. Tinubu will be disgraced at the polls.

Rented crowds indeed. E go soon clear for ya eyes. It's only a few weeks away when your delusions will be cured.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Few days ago, I was just imagining we had a Peter obi and osinbanjo as the 2 major contenders.

It would have been an interesting, intellectual and beneficial campaign.
Personally, I would not know who to vote. But I will definitely be happy at any of them that wins.

Unfortunately an old man thst should be fully resigned to playing with his grand kids is the one desperate to destroy Nigeria due to his greed and desperation.

Never again
yeah but I remember a young man in salisu Buhari with Toronto
And Adeleke without olevel plus Obi with 2 billion increase in revenue for 8years

Just let me eat my beans in peace
It will be ok

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nlfpmod I'm very sure you won't push this old picture (2022) to fp as Princeoflagos requested.

What's the message here or we all should be circulating old picture on Nairaland angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nlfp.mod I'm very sure you won't push this old picture (2022) to fp as Princeoflagos requested.

What's the message here or we all should be circulating old picture on Nairaland angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrfixitt(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Rented crowds indeed. E go soon clear for ya eyes. It's only a few weeks away when your delusions will be cured.
Only idiots support Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obi knows Osinbajo is not his mate. 😃

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nlfpmod I'm very sure you won't push this old picture (2022) to fp as Princeoflagos requested.

Drink cold water, it will let go of your frustrations

Brotherly advice grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Two great men

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Airforce1:
Two great men
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ElSudani: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Only idiots support Tinubu

Tell me why anyone would support a candidate with no previous achievements as a governor. And tell me the reason why, even after he confessed to corruption.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by haffaze777(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Peter obi
:Yoruba demon the whole Nyamiri are at your calling

Osibanjo: I know you people are Yoruba slave

We all can be stupid together 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by fredodo007(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo dey give himself brain. He dey follow him conscience though no one is perfect
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheNiceguy the thread is on front page , so what you gonna do about that huh

Obi wins

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They met in an event recently and exchange pleasantries .

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below

"Rule Nigeria well o" grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Laple0541(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo: Obi the scammer, by now your pocket go don full from the money donated by gullible zombidients.
Obi: laughingly replied, ' baba I still dey chop dey go ooo, make God spare the lives of my zombidients so that I go fit continue to de Maga them.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by freemanq(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
You are the man for the job obi

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Beware of that crook they call jagaban.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by brain54(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Prof hair done chop finish…
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Osidazz19: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They met in an event recently and exchange pleasantries .

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below

Dumbest MOFO with another trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by franchasng: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
If Yorubas wanted to play awa lokan politics, why didn't they support our amiable Yemi Osinbajo to fly APC Presidential ticket? They underrated Osinbajo because he doesn't throw around stolen money like Thief Bola Tinubu the druggie shocked

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by benqo01(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
IF THIS TWO PEOPLE WERE CONTESTING AGAINST EACH OTHER I WILL JUST CLOSE MY EYES KNOWING FULLY WELL EACH OF THEM WILL DELIVER

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by olisefom: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
It is you showing all of them shege. No tell anybody sey I talk am o.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Obi knows Osinbajo is not his mate. 😃
Osinbajo is one of the best I've seen from Yorubaland. I'd be shocked if Obi didn't respect him. Yoruba missed a golden opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ComeToJesus: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are the aso rock decision makers distancing themselves from Tinubu? grin

Dem know say the guy go finish 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Osinbajo is one of the best I've seen from Yorubaland. I'd be shocked if Obi didn't respect him. Yoruba missed a golden opportunity.
money wise , Obi is richer but Osibanjo has attained the second highest office of the land before Peter Obi

The difference

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by afbstrategies: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo:

Peter: Obi:

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
incandescentena:

My own problem is the way that Arab man is gazing at them sad

He is on observation mission.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
money wise , Obi is richer but Osibanjo has attained the second highest office of the land before Peter Obi

The difference
Yeah. Prof is a bright mind too. Iron sharpens iron. Great to see both of them together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!! / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.