Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (72592 Views)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
23 days and it will all be over, whether na Atiku or Tinubu win, Obi supporters will never be the same again.......Please check on our fellow Obi supporters after the results comes in, I have a feeling many are going to need medical attention grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Robinmido(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na greed and lack of vision made APC elected tinubu to run for presidency but, hadn't been na osibanjo i swear Mr. Obi won't have the kind support he is enjoying right now

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by boldtruthalways: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Peter Obi will work with every competent Nigerian when he becomes President. There will be no discrimination. All we want is a better Nigeria
. Osinbajo is a very smart and intelligent man, he only found himself in the wrong place but don't worry, a government that will bring all smart minds together to rebuild Nigeria is coming under Obi and Datti.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by thatigboman: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
If only it were Osibanjo vs Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by shimolv: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Lifted2000: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why the lie? Liar! Is July 27, 2022 recent.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Boss2985: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Are you buying fuel less than the Igbos? We're all into the mess created by tribalismquote author=Zulum500 post=120580034]

Your canopy is holding in zamfara..

Alaye Yoruba have been a president and vice president... Full 16 years..
Ibos are on the loosing side 🀣😁😁😁

[/quote]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by jibrilELsudan: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
ABEG MAKE PITOBI GO CLEANSE HIM HAND BEFORE YEMI BAD LUCK GO ENTER HIM BODY

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

At this point, it shouldn't be about tribe anymore.

Nigeria is in need of divine intervention, not someone who thinks it's his turn.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrtaye: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:
Keep consoling..
Your tears are scheduled on 25😁🀣🀣
Igi kan o le dagbo se
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by heysquare(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are the aso rock decision makers distancing themselves from Tinubu? grin
They did same during primaries and he shoved them! Tinubu don't need their support

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
heysquare:

They did same during primaries and he shoved them! Tinubu don't need their support
Yet he's crying everywhere that they've sidelined him
He even accused President Buhari of working against him

Be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mccullum: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
This people are deceiving them selves daily, that self deception will end in February 25th grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by crowther15(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Did Yoruba presidency and vice gave special treatment to we Yorubas? If no, then there is no need for us to be tribalistic about this election.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by stasius: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
That Arab man is just happy seeing two smart politicians.
I still wonder why people left Osinbajo for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrfixitt(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Tell me why anyone would support a candidate with no previous achievements as a governor. And tell me the reason why, even after he confessed to corruption.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by AlwaysPositive: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

And Igbos are still doing better than yorubas, buying off their properties in their hometowns on a regular. Is it that the yorubas are so daft that the presidency and the vice presidency they occupied for 16years respectively, only plunged them into more poverty and hardship.

The more you hate on the Igbos, the more they prosper... You can go and verify (Go to all south west state capitals, Igbos own 60% of properties there) Come to the East and check, Yorubas don't even own upto 1%.

Why don't you just stop hating and wailing, it only makes the Igbos more successful.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by broadman20: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Your tears is already been package

Hahahaha !

See person!

You should be crying for the body wetting machine.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Okhuadams(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
socialmediaman:
grin
Ur imagination
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by nedekid: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just imagine is these 2 men were running together as a team?
Just imagine!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by arantess: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Omo ale,
This is Obi's turn and even your father can't stop it

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are the aso rock decision makers distancing themselves from Tinubu? grin
they're the ones that put the masses in suffering,
Depreciated naira from 200 naira for one dollar to 800 naira,
They increase fuel price, and increase light bill without light, use 3 trillion to print 2 trillion,
Those are the decision makers(cabal) that are supporting obituary and atiku against innocent nigerians,
We will defeat them

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Exclusive101: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Delusion of grandeur

PrinceOfLagos:
Yemi Osibanjo: Your Excellency, I like what you're doing, continue. Me and my family are solidly behind you.

You see Tinubu, President Buhari and myself are on his matter. we will use the new naira redesign policy to stop him from vote buying because he cannot win election without vote buying in Lagos

Peter Obi: Thank you Your Excellency.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by nedekid: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Hypocrites. The same Osinbajo you were attacking when you all thought he would get the ticket.
Who attacked Osibanjo? That gentleman would have made a perfect presidential candidate despite his evil party.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by caprini1: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
bewla:
Like he rescue Anambra with beer
Be honest, have you ever been to Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by tabaralph: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They met in an event recently and exchange pleasantries .

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below
The same osinbajo they were all calling spare tyre and mere commissioner is now their new bride, wonder shall never cease.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by JAMANZE: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
You said my mind
incandescentena:

My own problem is the way that Arab man is gazing at them sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Franking: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Intellectual meets intellectual. Unlike the senile clown.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by newnigerdelta00: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yemi Osibanjo: Your Excellency, I like what you're doing, continue. Me and my family are solidly behind you.

You see Tinubu, President Buhari and myself are on his matter. we will use the new naira redesign policy to stop him from vote buying because he cannot win election without vote buying in Lagos

Owner to Sabi fool owner self s

Peter Obi: Thank you Your Excellency.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrmb: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
They met in an event recently and exchange pleasantries .

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below

Another big lie from the lying party, keep lying. We know that's your identity, we are winning. We will relegate obinna back to anambra at the end if the polls, he won't even place 3rd, the position is for kwakwanso...... He will be embarrassed at the polls...

Tinubu/Shettima 2023......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!! / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.